• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why anime Phoenix Wright

Jackythejack

They/Them
Why do we suddenly accent feats from the AA anime? Because I remember when we didn't allow that...at all. So I'm just wondering what changed and why? Thank you for your time.

It was discussed a while back. A Long while back on one of the first revision threads I made for the verse. I questioned it and nobody had an issue with the anime being used. Most were just neutral or were fine with it. Since it held the exact same plot and such and didn't cause plot holes or stuff. It seemed ok to use.

That's...okay I just find that strange becuase we always have very strict rules about that stuff? Or at least I thought so.

We have fused them before. Typically it's if there isn't major plot issues. Like how Izuku Midoriya gets Manga and Anime cause it's literally the same thing. Ones just like the animated version of it. This is the same case but from game to anime. Same characters, same cases, same plot, same personalities and such. Anime was just made for those who wanted to see it more animated.

This reminds me though. I must Manga scan Ace Attorney. Still want to find something worth while.

Oh fudge I keep forgetting there's an ace attorney manga.

Is it like...any good? Or does it just follow the game some more.

It's a different set of cases from what I've seen so far. Nothing plot point where we couldn't use it. But it gives more story, (which is great). And the spider one already had me very interested. I like how it ended. I think it's worth a look

Only one feat I see maybe worth something. Though it doesn't even scale to Phoenix sadly.

Back