• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Altair isn't 1A

For a moment I thought you were talking about Assasins creed's Altair
Proof Dragon-ball fans are fake weebs.

Honestly the verse in general despite having a cult following is pretty niche and the supporters aren't too active here either so I don't know if that blog will get accepted here but I will say R>F interaction and meta/concept standards have become much stricter here than at the original time of that blog's publishing so I don't think it'll be 1-A just by skimming through it (take a shot everytime "infinite/infinity" is mentioned) tho tier 1 "real world" humans is always an amusing idea.

I don't know anything about that anime... and I think there is some mistake or misinterpretation... I read that blog in general, in which it says that her universe is infinite and that she can create infinite stories, that is, infinite universes, but I don't think that is level 1A... As for an example (I hope my example is right hehe), Perturabo created a machine called SEXTANT, but Magnus the red added "infinitely more dimensions to its operation" of the machine... and this character catalogs as a multiversal level, so I think the girl reaches that level, another thing, I've read that her power increases with the audience, that is, she refers to humans from the real plane who adore her story, right? In other words, if her audience drops, she will also gradually lose her powers?

Just the old "if you see something as fiction, you are 1-A and above", and the real world argument too. Which isn't completely wrong, just too inflated

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't a verse need the presence of higher beings/dimensions to qualify for that rating? Cause I've seen the show and from what I could tell the only dimensions that exist in this verse are the 2D plane(the fictional world where the Creations come from) and the 3D one(which is basically the in-universe equivalent of the real world). With that said I think Altair's Low 2-C rating is the most appropriate one to give her

Every time I see threads pop up like this I get a heart attack wondering what heathenry they gonna do to my AssGreed profiles

Back