• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who's The Strongest In The Farm? (Cattle vs Horse)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So yeah, this is going to be an interesting thread. Here, we have two of the biggest animals that preschoolers consider "farm animals." Yeah, I quoted that because while cows and horses are both part of teaching preschoolers what farm animals are, only the cattle is a farm animal in an actual sense of the term as far as I'm aware. But yeah, here's the part where we pit the two together.

Before we get into that, well... Huh. This can be a full-on SBA fight. Actually, there's one stipulation I'll put out. This is a bull vs a draft horse (since a bull would just send the other two keys flying).

Here are their profiles.:

Bull's Profile

Horse's Profile

This is gonna be an interesting fight because both oxens and draft horses were used for the same reasons. The main difference is one has horns while the other has 10% more AP (99k as opposed to 90k for the bull) and has higher intelligence. So... Yeah. Who takes this?

Bull
Draft Horse
Cow: 7 (CrackerVolley, Stalker Maggot, Armorchompy, Steven Pogi Paitao, Jackythejack, Ponkpunk, Iapitus the Impaler)
Horse: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Horse's Advantages

- Probably a bit smarter

- Immediate stamina

- Manuverability

Cow's Advantages

- A direct hit with horns will probaly kill or maim the horse.

- A bit more of a solid frame

Proably the cow, because the horse would need to be in a good position to kick it really hard, while the cow just needs to flail it's head around in CQC.

Okay, small update, I forgot the profiles for the cattle and horse. I rectified that mistake now.

The Horse may be smarter, but it's not a predator, I don't think it really knows how to fight a Cow, so the intelligence advantage is kind of useless imo. Cow FRA

The horse doesn't really have anything going for it to take down the bull, and the bull doesn't have the speed to catch the horse (except if off-guard etc.) So imma say inconclusive.

Ponkpunk said:
the bull doesn't have the speed to catch the horse (except if off-guard etc.)
The draft horse (Let's not forget there's a key for that) and the bull bth clock in at 30 mph.

Flashlight237 said:
Can't you morons see the thread has long-since been concluded?
If it's been concluded, then edit that into the thread title so people don't get confused.

Back