• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

“man i’m so hungry.” (Starved vs. Horse) (0-3-0, GRACE!)

Da Roolz
Speed is equalized.
Both are in-character, have no prior knowledge, and start 5m away.
The battle takes place in Starved’s base.
A male stock horse is being used, and anything above 9-C is restricted.

Da Vouts
“you don’t even know your fate, hedgehog.”:
Scales to baseline 9-C; 300 J

How hungry…”: 3 (ThePrimalHunter, LeoEpicGamer8910, HonestlyBored24)
Scales to this; 375 J

“EAT A HORSE?!”:
INCONCLINICALLY INSANE

Last edited:
With Eggmobile banned, can't the Horse just KO Starved by a few kicks into the head before he can use his time/age manipulation?

I'm honestly not too sure lol, the thing is, the horse has most of the stats advantage on eggman, but eggman does have a massive intelligence edge (Altought it's not battle knowledge so that does hold him back a little).

Eggman could try and attack from the side as the horse would be in a more disadvantageous position but horses can have incredible stamina so the horse may be able to shrug of the hits more easily, while eggman would have a harder time handling the assault from the horse.

So basically the question is, Could Eggman's intelligence realistically help him out? Cause he's currently at a stats disadvantage with someone with better stamina than he has

I'm honestly not too sure lol, the thing is, the horse has most of the stats advantage on eggman, but eggman does have a massive intelligence edge (Altought it's not battle knowledge so that does hold him back a little).

Eggman could try and attack from the side as the horse would be in a more disadvantageous position but horses can have incredible stamina so the horse may be able to shrug of the hits more easily, while eggman would have a harder time handling the assault from the horse.

So basically the question is, Could Eggman's intelligence realistically help him out? Cause he's currently at a stats disadvantage with someone with better stamina than he has
I’m pretty sure a man with 300 IQ would come up with someway to deal with the horse, even with no combat experience. The most likely scenario is that he would keep his distance for a while, and at the right moment, he tries to rush the horse and knock it over by the side, hold the horse down, and just start tearing into it with his teeth or something. He’s smart enough to know that his intimidation tactics won’t work on a goddamn horse.

I've never argued that eggman would try and use intimidation tactics???

All i was saying is the horse outstats eggman in everything but Intelligence, so i was simply asking what eggman can do about that cause i dunno him sheesh.

As for trying to push the horse to its side, it might prove difficult cause the horse appears to scale higher in Class 1 (arguably even scales to class 5), but Eggman could probably try and go for its legs instead, sense well, he'd only really need to injure one to stop the horse from having a chance to fight back.

I've never argued that eggman would try and use intimidation tactics???

All i was saying is the horse outstats eggman in everything but Intelligence, so i was simply asking what eggman can do about that cause i dunno him sheesh.

As for trying to push the horse to its side, it might prove difficult cause the horse appears to scale higher in Class 1 (arguably even scales to class 5), but Eggman could probably try and go for its legs instead, sense well, he'd only really need to injure one to stop the horse from having a chance to fight back.
Intimidation tactics are his standard tactics, i feel it should’ve been brought up.

Anyway, yeah your point works.

Would eggman realistically be able to intimidate a horse enough to give him an edge in this fight? Because honestly, all I think eggman will do by trying to intimidate it is make it freak out and kick him in the head as a defensive mechanism

Would eggman realistically be able to intimidate a horse enough to give him an edge in this fight? Because honestly, all I think eggman will do by trying to intimidate it is make it freak out and kick him in the head as a defensive mechanism
I kinda already brought that up

I kinda already brought that up
I skimmed over the previous comments so I missed that part. Sorry lol

So the horse has a heafty physical edge, but as Volt said, one hurt leg and the horse is going to have trouble fighting back, and Eggman is smart enough to know this. I'm not sure right now, as the horse has the strength edge, so this might be a lot easier said than done for Eggman.

I'm going to hold off on voting for now until more input comes in

Actually, I think I might go with the horse

A horse would probably just try to kick Eggman as its first defence. Horses can one-shot each other with their kicks (I'd link a video here but it's pretty disturbing because, you know, a horse dies in it), so it should be more than capable of at least doing some good damage to Eggman. Eggman could win with the going for the legs strategy, but horses are durable and won't just stand there when someone is biting at their legs and would probably just resort to stomping on him, which won't feel good

Eggman's only real advantage is intelligence and his only real win-con is going for the legs, while the horse has a good edge with their fast as hell kicks which can cause some serious damage and their better strength to overpower Eggman

Eggman is NOT hungry enough to eat a horse FRA

Back