• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who's Stronger SCP 001 (SAS) or SCP-3812

I'm voting for SCO 001 SAS

While yes, 3812 seems to be ascending infinite narratives as we speak, it is still contained within a single narrative, which SCP 001 SAS can simply destroy with near to no effort at all

SansyBoi420 said:
I'm voting for SCO 001 SAS
While yes, 3812 seems to be ascending infinite narratives as we speak, it is still contained within a single narrative, which SCP 001 SAS can simply destroy with near to no effort at all
read the revision thread pls.

Although I did see an argument where 3812 is still controlled by the narrators themselves and how 3812 can still just be CTRL+A and backspaced by Swann whenever they want to, and the fact that he is still referred to as a "fictional character" still makes him vulnerable to Swann's deletion ability

But because of the revision, he still wins here

I might be able to help - I wrote 3812.

Assuming that S. Andrew Swann and I exist within the same narrative, and that the writers mentioned in S. Andrew Swann's Proposal include me, then yes 3812 would supersede Swann's proposal by virtue of existing within a higher narrative than my own (by a significant margi).

WeeklyBattles said:
>Djkaktus

............dont know if i should believe this or not
Regardless, it's the conclusion we currently have on the profiles anyway. It'd be neat to know that kaktus actually thinks that, but it wouldn't change how we treat it.

Back