• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who would win: Yhwach or one orky boi?

Hmm, this can go two ways, all of Yhwach's offensive hax is useless against Grimgor via his Aethyr Manip resistance, and their AP starts with Grimgor having a comfortable advantage of at least x3 (as he should be physically comparable to Nagash, who scales at least two times higher than 188 Zettatons), Grimgor should be significantly more skilled by a large margin, but Yhwach's precog neutralizes that advantage, and while Grimgor can theoretically "kill" Yhwach, Yhwach can just neutralize that thanks to the Almighty....if it came to just that, Yhwach would win in a hard fought fight.

However, Grimgor's real ace in the whole is his layers upon layers of stackable amps that will just continually pump him up and up through the fight, being the Incarnate of Beasts means Grimgor is going to just continually passively grow stronger and stronger through out the fight as he as he delves into his savagery, his WAAAGH! energy is going to start spiking the more hype and excited he is as the fight progresses by fighting an opponent who poses a challenge boosting his stats as well, Orcs passively grow stronger and faster the longer they fight and the angrier they get, and most notably with the Power Locus of Ghur, he can amp himself up to x3 which by itself would make him 6x stronger than Yhwach, and the Power Locus of Ghur is a repeatable amp he can continue to use, and it stacks with all of his other passive amps.

So again, we can take this two ways, either they incon as neither can kill the other in any reliable way OR Grimgor incaps by just completely outpacing Yhwach in AP and just infinitely kills him over and over with Yhwach being unable to really do anything about it...which IS a valid form of incap last I checked

Hmm, this can go two ways, all of Yhwach's offensive hax is useless against Grimgor via his Aethyr Manip resistance, and their AP starts with Grimgor having a comfortable advantage of at least x3 (as he should be physically comparable to Nagash, who scales at least two times higher than 188 Zettatons), Grimgor should be significantly more skilled by a large margin, but Yhwach's precog neutralizes that advantage, and while Grimgor can theoretically "kill" Yhwach, Yhwach can just neutralize that thanks to the Almighty....if it came to just that, Yhwach would win in a hard fought fight.

However, Grimgor's real ace in the whole is his layers upon layers of stackable amps that will just continually pump him up and up through the fight, being the Incarnate of Beasts means Grimgor is going to just continually passively grow stronger and stronger through out the fight as he as he delves into his savagery, his WAAAGH! energy is going to start spiking the more hype and excited he is as the fight progresses by fighting an opponent who poses a challenge boosting his stats as well, Orcs passively grow stronger and faster the longer they fight and the angrier they get, and most notably with the Power Locus of Ghur, he can amp himself up to x3 which by itself would make him 6x stronger than Yhwach, and the Power Locus of Ghur is a repeatable amp he can continue to use, and it stacks with all of his other passive amps.

So again, we can take this two ways, either they incon as neither can kill the other in any reliable way OR Grimgor incaps by just completely outpacing Yhwach in AP and just infinitely kills him over and over with Yhwach being unable to really do anything about it...which IS a valid form of incap last I checked

1.) According to the profile of Grimgor,

"Aethyr Manipulation (Through his talisman, Mork watches over Grimgor and protects him from enemy spells.)"

and in the profile of this Aethyr Manipulation,

"Aethyr Manipulation is the process via which magic is possible in the warhammer world."

Yhwach's abilities are not at all magic based and you can't even say that it falls down to verse equalization since magic in Warhammer and Reiatsu in bleach uses very different systems in order to function.

So no, Aethyr Manip resistance will not help him against Yhwach's abilities.

2.) Also no, You can't beat Yhwach with just an AP advantage alone, he has tons of hax that keeps him from losing from just raw force (Resurrection being one of them) and also Yhwach has multiple ways to adapt to his opponents like using the Almighty to keep attacks from harming him through the future or use Sankt Altar to steal the abilities of his opponents among other things.

@Seargent_Hypocrite

Does Yhwach have access to his sternritter's schrift? Cause if we are having them at their absolute strongest and considering his opponent, It's only fair to give it to him.

So no, Aethyr Manip resistance will not help him against Yhwach's abilities.
That's flimsy logic and a poor attempt at trying to take Grimgor's resistances out of the picture, Aethyr Manipulation literally covers many systems as well, and is not necessarily "magic" in the traditional sense, so it'd make little sense to actually generalize them as something Yhwach can bypass.

That's flimsy logic and a poor attempt at trying to take Grimgor's resistances out of the picture, Aethyr Manipulation literally covers many systems as well, and is not necessarily "magic" in the traditional sense, so it'd make little sense to actually generalize them.
"covers many systems as well" doesn't matter since Reiatsu is a supernatural system from a different verse that functions under different rules. It's not simply soul manipulation since the way it works and is utilized is through a manner that is unique to bleach. So unless this Aethyr manip resistance covers something that functions in the same manner as reiatsu. No

"is not necessarily "magic" in the traditional sense" Doesn't matter, Still a different system.

"covers many systems as well" doesn't matter since Reiatsu is a supernatural system from a different verse that functions under different rules. It's not simply soul manipulation since the way it works and is utilized is through a manner that is unique to bleach. So unless this Aethyr manip resistance covers something that functions in the same manner as reiatsu. No

"is not necessarily "magic" in the traditional sense" Doesn't matter, Still a different system.
Ever hear of this thing called "Verse Equalization"?

So we can magically ignore verse equalization cause it's "unique to Bleach" lol, that's my takeaway from what you're saying and the notion of it is laughable

Ever hear of this thing called "Verse Equalization"?
Yes. Not my first rodeo.

"as long as they are somehow similar and the mechanics are somehow compatible with the known mechanics behind the energies from different Verses."

"Equalization works highly on a case-by-case basis, so many relevant cases should be discussed in the versus thread itself."

The components of souls in bleach are already different from souls from other verses, Let alone the mechanics. So no, It works differently

So we can magically ignore verse equalization cause it's "unique to Bleach" lol, that's my takeaway from what you're saying and the notion of it is laughable
Stop the strawman. it's more laughable

I never said anything about "Unique to bleach". Im talking about a difference in systems and utilizations.

I'm not even going to argue this with you, let Blackcurrant and Soma_King break down this crap, id recommend you fully explain now because Blackcurrant is on his way

Okay, lets just scrap this entire argument where it stands. Aethyr Manip isn't even 'magic' in a traditional sense it's an energy source which governs the processes and interactions for all phenomenon that occur in the mortal ream and the realm of chaos (It's actually extremely similar to Reatsu especially in the Realm of Chaos), It's literally forcing concepts into existence via manipulating causality. Attacks don't have to be magical for Aethyr Manip resistance to apply.

Secondly 'protecting him from enemy spells' is merely a formality for the tabletop, it doesn't mean that it ONLY works on spells/magic.

Stop the strawman. it's more laughable

I never said anything about "Unique to bleach". Im talking about a difference in systems and utilizations.
But to leave a little tidbit, if it is supernatural or Natural Aethyr Manip covers that shit hard
Uhmm ok? Cry more.
Shut up with comments like that you atrocious ******* boil of the face of reality.
Ohh you're giving me the willies just thinking about it.
I said that to give you a chance to explain in full why bleach shit would bypass Aethyr Manip, which covers both natural and supernatural shit.

Seeing as you are acting irrational and being unprofessional. I do not see any point anymore in participating in this thread.

"Cry more" is a far cry from calling someone an "atrocious ******* boil of the face of reality." Please stop acting irrational.

What you are doing is pretty blatantly taunting someone, and then turning around and expecting nothing for it. Some of us don't have a long fuse and even if I was in a particularly good mood today I would still clap back with something fierce.

What you are doing is pretty blatantly taunting someone, and then turning around and expecting nothing for it. Some of us don't have a long fuse and even if I was in a particularly good mood today I would still clap back with something fierce.
You are the one that started the tone of passive-aggressiveness with this comment:

"I'm not even going to argue this with you, let Blackcurrant and Soma_King break down this crap, id recommend you fully explain now because Blackcurrant is on his way"

I retorted with "Cry More" since as you said "I'm supposed to take this lying down? No thank you."

Then you escalated the situation. Please stop playing the victim.

You are the one that started the tone of passive-aggressiveness with this comment:

"I'm not even going to argue this with you, let Blackcurrant and Soma_King break down this crap, id recommend you fully explain now because Blackcurrant is on his way"

I retorted with "Cry More" since as you said "I'm supposed to take this lying down? No thank you."

Then you escalated the situation. Please stop playing the victim.
You took that as me trying to be passive-aggressive? Really? And I thought I was being a little insensitive with my clap back...

Whatever, if you actually thought that passive-aggression and anything else was rude then I apologize, ill be on my way now.

Last edited:
ok lets stop the derail.
grimgor has the clear skill advantage, does he have any passives or use any magic?

also does yhwach get his schrifts?

Has Grimgor been seen damaging souls before? Or tanking or resisting attacks that damage the soul?
Souls in fantasy exist only in the Realm of Chaos which is a Low 1-C distance away. Also souls in Fantasy are NEP type 2 as well so Ywach shouldn't be able to interact with it anyway.

ok lets stop the derail.
grimgor has the clear skill advantage, does he have any passives or use any magic?

also does yhwach get his schrifts?
He doesn't have any offensive passive outside of stat amps. He can create monumental earthquakes.

Souls in fantasy exist only in the Realm of Chaos which is a Low 1-C distance away. Also souls in Fantasy are NEP type 2 as well so Ywach shouldn't be able to interact with it anyway.

From what I can gather and understand, Yhwach has no means to damage this character? All his attacks are soul-based so i'd like to inquire as to how is this not a stomp?

Also i'd still like someone to address my points regarding the difference in systems and mechanics as well as the components in the energy systems. Appropriately this time, Thank you.

I already did.
Okay, lets just scrap this entire argument where it stands. Aethyr Manip isn't even 'magic' in a traditional sense it's an energy source which governs the processes and interactions for all phenomenon that occur in the mortal ream and the realm of chaos (It's actually extremely similar to Reatsu especially in the Realm of Chaos), It's literally forcing concepts into existence via manipulating causality. Attacks don't have to be magical for Aethyr Manip resistance to apply.

Secondly 'protecting him from enemy spells' is merely a formality for the tabletop, it doesn't mean that it ONLY works on spells/magic.

Back