• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Deku's durability has finally been upgraded to High 7-C
0dNz2ibeRJbEYQZCpdRGzTIR77qp0xKOUMQ_1lWNZgI.png

Deku starts at 8-B and Grimgor starts at 8-A

Speed Equal

Battle starts 5 meters away

Battle takes place in a massive city

Grimgor has prior knowledge

Deku: 0

Grimgor Ironhide: 0

Inconclusive: 0

I dare someone to try and use Dangersense as an argument

I don’t know much about deku, so can you tell me what his tactics are in character? Because I’m thinking currently that couldn’t deku just hit grimgor when he’s 8-B, see he eats that shit, and then use 30% to one shot grimgor? Imagine deku wouldn’t really give much thought to killing a monstrous creature like grimgor.

I don’t know much about deku, so can you tell me what his tactics are in character? Because I’m thinking currently that couldn’t deku just hit grimgor when he’s 8-B, see he eats that shit, and then use 30% to one shot grimgor? Imagine deku wouldn’t really give much thought to killing a monstrous creature like grimgor.
Yeah that's the thing, Grimgor snowballs very quickly, also Deku would likely have some... issues hitting Grimgor

I don't know this character but it seems like Izuku stands zero chance here.

Can you explain what Izuku can possibly do to win?

I don't know this character but it seems like Izuku stands zero chance here.

Can you explain what Izuku needs to do to win?
Throw a big enough AoE at the wall before Grimgor's 3x Amps to all stats every 3 minutes catches up and kills Deku

Throw a big enough AoE at the wall before Grimgor's 3x Amps to all stats every 3 minutes catches up and kills Deku
How?

You're implying he can't hit him. Why can't he hit him. I can't tell via the profile. I also don't see that 3X amp to all stats every 3 minutes on his profile.

Base Izuku cannot even hurt him.

How?

You're implying he can't hit him. Why can't he hit him. I can't tell via the profile. I also don't see that 3X amp to all stats every 3 minutes on his profile.

Base Izuku cannot even hurt him.
Throw a big enough AoE at the wall and, unless you're bullshit like City of Heroes, even the most skilled of assholes will get hit

Base Izuku can become 10-30% Izuku and so on

Edit: Also the 3x thing is something that's often argued and is the waaagh amp

…so wouldn’t he just go 45% immediately, creating an over 2000x gap, throw a kick in his general direction and instantly kill him?

Am I missing something here? What’s the catch?

Base Izuku can become 10-30% Izuku and so on
The fight can't be added than. Versus Thread Rules forbids this.

"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.

Speed Amplification techniques are assumed to grant the same percentile of increase to a character's equalized speeds, as they would to their usual speeds.

Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles."

Izuku doesn't fight in base, he'll go 30% or 45% and blitz and one shot him. Also Izuku doesn't use anything less than 30% in this key. Even ignoring the speed he'll go 45% and throw a shockwave attack that covers over hundreds of meters and kill with him sheer AOE.

45% is more likely than 30%.

…so wouldn’t he just go 45% immediately, creating an over 2000x gap, throw a kick in his general direction and instantly kill him?

Let me guess that kind of thing is IC for Izuku to do immediately?

That's what I also thought but Reaper said that grimgor also “snowballs quickly” but how quickly? Not sure.

Let me guess that kind of thing is IC for Izuku to do immediately?
Of course. He never fights in his base.

The last time he fought in his base was the sports festival, where he can't use Full Cowl.

He did it for like a minute during the training arc, but that was because he was afraid of using OFA for that brief moment.

No seriously, am I missing something on Grimgor’s profile? Does he Insta amp if someone else does? What’s the catch?
Apparently he has a 3X amp to all of his stats every 3 minutes?

However I don't see that on his profile, or am I super blind right now? I admit to being dumb and hard of seeing.

That's what I also thought but Reaper said that grimgor also “snowballs quickly” but how quickly? Not sure.
Apparently he has a 3X amp every 3 minutes?

However I don't see that on his profile, or am I super blind right now? I admit to being dumb and hard of seeing.
Like I said, 3x amp to all stats every 3 minutes, that's the WAAAGH! Amp
Uh, yeah? He never fights in base, it’s a fake key. He fights at 30 and 45%
Of course. He never fights in his base.

The last time he fought in his base was the sports festival. He did it one time during the training arc, but that was because he was afraid of using OFA.
And the only other 8-A asshole Warhammer has that can be remotely fair is a mage...

And, bluntly put, I'm iffy on using Malekith of all characters because he is what we in the business call "fucky"

No seriously, am I missing something on Grimgor’s profile? Does he Insta amp if someone else does? What’s the catch?
I don’t think so. Base grimgor is not really all that crazy stacked with powers or abilities. He’s mainly just good at bashing things to a blood pulp with his axe.

I don’t think so. Base grimgor is not really all that crazy stacked with powers or abilities. He’s mainly just good at bashing things to a blood pulp with his axe.
By good you mean "too much for anyone without insane AoE to handle"

Like I said, 3x amp to all stats every 3 minutes, that's the WAAAGH! Amp
It doesn't say that anywhere on his profile, so it cannot be used here. You should make a CRT to have that explained/added to the profile.

I can't believe you're expecting people to just know about this character, and have him use an amp that isn't stated on the profile.

"(Calling upon the power of a Waaagh! Grimgor and his army, spike in power as they push themselves into a bloody frenzy. Adrenaline causes orcs to physically get larger and stronger almost instantly)"

Normally this wiki doesn't accept passive amps taking you beyond your tier. That's a NLF after all.

Not without any actual proof of them going into higher tiers that is.

It doesn't say that anywhere on his profile, so it cannot be used here. You should make a CRT to have that explained/added to the profile.

I can't believe you're expecting people to just know about this character, and have him use an amp that isn't stated on the profile.

"(Calling upon the power of a Waaagh! Grimgor and his army, spike in power as they push themselves into a bloody frenzy. Adrenaline causes orcs to physically get larger and stronger almost instantly)"

But normally this wiki doesn't accept amps taking you beyond your tier. That's a NLF after all. He'd only be able to amp to the top of 8-A, not beyond.
Trust me most of the Warhammer profiles need a CRT for references and shit lol, but just because it isn't specifically said on the profile, the amps are still there and still exist, it's about like saying we can only use the Dangersense examples on Deku's profile for matches and nothing more(which is dumb), last I checked the only time it's an issue is when it's bringing entirely different powers then what's listed into the mix, which it isn't here.

And yeah, only being able to go to the end of the tier makes sense

Back