• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who would win Dracule Mihawk or Zeldris?

What about katakuri then it was stated verbatim that if the attack is too fast or their is no intent behind the attack that observation haki is rendered powerless. Stop with the non limits fallacy if mihawk can't reflect everything and his obsvation haki is not at the same level as katakuri.
Good Observation Haki user not always about Future Sight.

Mihawk is not even an honourable mention stop wanking him.
Why did You bring Someone Else Opinion Here?

Non limits falacy
Your not even using it right. All I said was not with haki reflection because it reflected white beards attacks.
Naturally, this predictive application of Haki is highly helpful in battle, as the user, depending on their level of proficiency, may have a vastly easier time predicting the path of enemy attacks to either dodge or counter them. The more killing intent exuded by a given enemy, the more predictable their attacks, although great enough Kenbunshoku experts can predict enemy moves whether there is murderous intent or not.
True
Of course, since conscious intent has to be present for one to sense it with Haki, any actions that are done unconsciously or with complete indiscrimination cannot be predicted. Luffy, during his fight against Enel, was able to counter the latter's Kenbunshoku by delivering attacks in random, uncontrolled directions.[25] Yet another way to counter predictive Kenbunshoku is by simply being so fast that, even if an enemy can predict one's attack, they cannot dodge in time
Not fully true. Enel mostly used only intent sensing (basic) and enhanced hearing (kinda advanced). Beginner Luffy with observation haki had mostly all of these: Abilities that are granted by this type of Haki are varying levels of Extrasensory Perception, Telepathy, Precognition, Information Analysis, Enhanced Senses, and Instinctive Reaction (the last two are elaborated on here). (Enel knows nothing about the seas, Mihawk does and has probably defeated or is equal to Shanks which has one of the best haki in the series. To say that Mihawk isn't one of the best haki user is just a lie and being ignorant just because he has never shown high lvl feats of haki.
What about katakuri then it was stated verbatim that if the attack is too fast or their is no intent behind the attack that observation haki is rendered powerless. Stop with the non limits fallacy if mihawk can't reflect everything and his obsvation haki is not at the same level as katakuri.
Same lvl as katakuri? That's not how haki works. You don't need future sight to win fights... People in one piece can probably just use intent sensing in a high degree and can be better then future sight. The admirals reflected white beards attack with ease. Are you trying to say dies irae is stronger than 6-b? 🤔
mihawk loses zeldris has too much hax and the best swordsmanship in the entire demon realm
Zeldris swordsmanship is Expert Swordsmanship 😂 Mihawk has too much hax resistances and one of the best if not the best Swordsmanship in Vsbw (Extraordinary Master Swordsman)
What about katakuri then it was stated verbatim that if the attack is too fast or their is no intent behind the attack that observation haki is rendered powerless.
It needs to be FTL+ if you can't react to something that's supposed to be too fast for observation haki user (first post timeskip arc luffy) even if there is no intent. observation haki users can still use... Extrasensory Perception, Telepathy, Information Analysis, Enhanced Senses, and Instinctive Reaction (also it doesn't state at all that Zeldris attacks with no intent)

Link all devil fruit attacks gets resisted by haki Link, Link and Link
So zeldris uses a devil that the stupidest thing I heard in my entire life. Zeldris uses magic and no one in one piece has resistance to magic. Hellblaze, dies irae and ominous nebula will work and one-shot Mihawk. Like I said Mihawk is not even in top 10 with the strongest haki users. Like I said dies irae is large island to country level considering the fact it was base zeldris. Just look.

If Mihawk turns his back to Zeldris he gets mindhax into submissiveness to Zeldris. Zeldris can mindhax with his purgatory flames into a coma where the mind is in a "sea of darkness". Zeldris can also soulhax by extractinf the soul and eating it. He can completely nullify power too. So he might just outhax.
this is never happening
0051-019.png

So zeldris uses a devil that the stupidest thing I heard in my entire life. Zeldris uses magic and no one in one piece has resistance to magic. Hellblaze, dies irae and ominous nebula will work and one-shot Mihawk. Like I said Mihawk is not even in top 10 with the strongest haki users. Like I said dies irae is large island to country level considering the fact it was base zeldris. Just look.

Stop showing the same thing over and over again.. Enel who got destroyed by base luffy pre timeskip could do that but spam it link, link,
Like I said dies irae is large island to country level considering the fact it was base zeldris. Just look.
he is Country Class with Ominous Nebula and Mihawk is Country Class (Even with one sword arm, it is still that of the World's Strongest Class) that's literally only one hand not trying.

Zeldris uses magic and no one in one piece has resistance to magic.
what? So Manipulating Something Like Quake For Example Not Similiar as Magic On the Other Verse?
Mihawk is not even in top 10 with the strongest haki users.
not what? he is the Only One who Teached Zoro To Use Haki, He Even Capable To Imbuing Haki On his Own Sword Permanently, Are You Really Read the manga? He Matched Shanks That Kaido Said His Haki as good as Oden.

Like I said dies irae is large island to country level considering the fact it was base zeldris.

Dies Irae Would be deflected like I said.

Actually Haki should resist mostly all of Zeldris attacks link and link 👀🤭

Dunno about observation haki but in terms of armament haki he's arguably the best considering he's the only person in centuries capable of creating a permanent black blade and his proficiency with Goken.
Yeah but you get what I mean these guys are just jerking off to Mihawk

Both sides are pissing me off when it comes to Mihawk.

When it comes to blitzing Kenbun users, you need a ridiculous amp for it. Luffy's G2nd blitzed someone who has a blitzable amp when he matched them in base.
I need proof that Zeldris' amp is good enough for that.

And also, Mihawk is not Kata. He's not dodging these super wide range AOE attacks.
Mihawk would just redirect whatever portion touches him or he just blows the attack away. Relax.

When it comes to blitzing Kenbun users, you need a ridiculous amp for it. Luffy's G2nd blitzed someone who has a blitzable amp when he matched them in base.
I need proof that Zeldris' amp is good enough for that.
The speed amp for whatever Zeldris Is doing won't even apply, in a speed equalised match speed amps are only applied if that character is the faster one. Mihawk is Relativistic while Zeldris is massively hypersonic, he won't get the amp.

The speed amp for whatever Zeldris Is doing won't even apply, in a speed equalised match speed amps are only applied if that character is the faster one. Mihawk is Relativistic while Zeldris is massively hypersonic, he won't get the amp.
Speed is equalized but omnious nebula is an exception as zeldris does not need to react anymore whatever is caught in the nebula is hit win an invisible attack that cannot be reacted to by any spinal reflex and if the attack is withstood the victim gets cut to ribbons by the swirling vortex of darkness(even escanor and his sacred treasure was scratched up by it).

Soul Stealing: Demons are capable of forcing the souls of living creatures (even other demons) out of their body either by chanting an ancient spell to do so in mass or by simply touching the person whose soul they wish to take. Although, it seems stronger-willed souls are more difficult to steal, as show by Meliodas who shows resistance to Melascula's ancient curses. Eating souls allows them to replenish their magic and also gives them access to the person's memories, but will destroy the soul itself
  • Purgatory Fire「煉獄の炎 Rengoku no Honō」: A powerful, dark flame that never extinguish and is capable of negating regenerative abilities. It also can be invoked in the form of an enchantment.
  • Enhanced Regeneration: They can use their darkness to piece together an injured demon's body and mend grave wounds, but are unable to regenerate destroyed hearts and any damage sustained accumulates unless one of them are similar to an immortal.
  • Indura Transformation: A secret taboo skill, only known to and allowed for a few of the highest ranked demons, such as the Ten Commandments. The user makes a contract by sacrificing six of their seven hearts, their original form, and ability to reason in exchange for great power.[7] It can only be performed by upper-level demons, and one must have a power level of greater than 50,000 in order to perform the technique without dying.[8] Once transformed, the Indura will not stop until every last bit of its life force has been used up

He can still amp, he just can't win via speedblitz.

Also some of you needs to stick with what's in both characters' profiles

Speed is equalized but omnious nebula is an exception as zeldris does not need to react anymore whatever is caught in the nebula is hit win an invisible attack that cannot be reacted to by any spinal reflex and if the attack is withstood the victim gets cut to ribbons by the swirling vortex of darkness(even escanor and his sacred treasure was scratched up by it).
Mihawk scales to Zoro's observation haki which is able to sense the invisible slashes of Kaido. Since the attack is AP based and it scales below Mihawk's rating then he isn't cutting him to "ribbons". His precognition will allow him to deal with the speed to reflect what he can and the rest he can tank through with his armament haki which counts as both a forcefield and durability amplifications.

Mihawk scales to Zoro's observation haki which is able to sense the invisible slashes of Kaido. Since the attack is AP based and it scales below Mihawk's rating then he isn't cutting him to "ribbons". His precognition will allow him to deal with the speed to reflect what he can and the rest he can tank through with his armament haki which counts as both a forcefield and durability amplifications.
It doesn't actually scale below Mihawk, if anything it scales higher and can definitely harm him if he tries to break it, as it did The One Escanor, who's AP is higher than Mihawks.

It doesn't actually scale below Mihawk, if anything it scales higher and can definitely harm him if he tries to break it, as it did The One Escanor, who's AP is higher than Mihawks.
They scale to 21.6 Teratons unless I'm missing something. Mihawk scales to >>26.6 Teratons.

They scale to 21.6 Teratons unless I'm missing something. Mihawk scales to >>26.6 Teratons.
Nah bruh, Mael with his Grace scales to 21.6 teratons basically just charging up Cruel Sun a little is already 21.6 teratons. The One Escanor is way above that. Mihawk I think scales to Whitebeard who has a 26.6 teraton feat with his DF.

Nah bruh, Mael with his Grace scales to 21.6 teratons basically just charging up Cruel Sun a little is already 21.6 teratons. The One Escanor is way above that. Mihawk I think scales to Whitebeard who has a 26.6 teraton feat with his DF.
Mihawk scales above Shanks who scales to a healthier WB who while dying casually with no effort while trying to show off pulled off a 26.6 Teraton feat.
Whitebeard himself scales above that, then Shanks scales to him, then WB scales above it.

I'm going off the profiles here:
"at least Large Island level Near Noon (Far stronger than Tarmiel. Managed to slightly injure Assault Mode Meliodas), Country level as The One (One-Shot Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas. Overpowered Full Power Zeldris)"

For Mihawk the accepted scale was:
Mihawk > Mihawk w/one arm > Shanks who is equal to marineford WB who performed the 26.6 teraton feat.

Mihawk scales above Shanks who scales to a healthier WB who while dying casually with no effort while trying to show off pulled off a 26.6 Teraton feat.
Whitebeard himself scales above that, then Shanks scales to him, then WB scales above it.
I mean, Mael was also extremely casually and didn't actually set off and attack, it was just his presence alone which scales to 21.6 teratons. Let alone any of his physical attacks or Cruel Sun. This is an example of Cruel Sun, (Estarossa can initially overpower it with his Darkness but Escanor just increases the power of it (his power grows as it get closer to noon) and overpowers the Darkness) it can be increased in size and power grealty by a much weaker Escanor who has less mastery over the Grace Power to the point where it goes from being overpowered by Estarossa to oneshotting Estarossa and almost killing him. Mael can do this as well. Not to mention he grows in power as it get closer to noon, the Mael that performs the feat is actually losing power as time goes onwards. The One is way beyond all of that.

Last edited:
I'm going off the profiles here:
"at least Large Island level Near Noon (Far stronger than Tarmiel. Managed to slightly injure Assault Mode Meliodas), Country level as The One (One-Shot Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas. Overpowered Full Power Zeldris)"

For Mihawk the accepted scale was:
Mihawk > Mihawk w/one arm > Shanks who is equal to marineford WB who performed the 26.6 teraton feat.
Look at Escanors profile he should be Country+ with The One. That is the Escanor that Zeldris blocks.

Look at Escanors profile he should be Country+ with The One. That is the Escanor that Zeldris blocks.
I'm looking at the profile and he's Country level, not Country level+.

Also looking at the profiles you seem to be mistaking Estarossa and Mael who have seperate profiles each scaling to different values.

I'm looking at the profile and he's Country level, not Country level+.

Also looking at the profiles you seem to be mistaking Estarossa and Mael who have seperate profiles each scaling to different values.
Ok reread I made a little mistake. The point I was making was Cruel Sun is much greater in power than just the presence of the wielder and when the wielder gets closer to noon (the way the power works is the closer to noon the much stronger the character) they can go from being overpowered to completely one-shotting. I'm not powerscaling Estarossa and Mael (funnily enough they are the same person with different personalities). I'm powerscaling Escanor with the One above Mael without it.

Back