• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who wins between the emboidment of Death and a guy who can kill anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yogiri kills Izanami, but since Izanami is the embodyment of death, Yogiri loses his powers to kill since killing doesn't exist anymore.

I do not think Yogiri's ability is reliant on the concept of death to be honest, since he killed someone who rather than lack the concept it was unapplicable and rather than enforcing it like King Hassan from Fate he completely ignored it. But regardless he should be capable of killing it either way despite the implications that may come afterwards.

So what would happen if he killed a character in a fictional media, like a film or a video game? How that affect its plot? or say scenes from an earlier point in the media?

I do not really know, I don't believe anything similar has happened, anything lke that would just be speculation as far as I remember.

Izanami was inflicted with death hax from something that can kill immortals and it didn't affect her at all. I don't see why Yogiri would make a difference when she resists everything he has.

Theglassman12 said:
Izanami was inflicted with death hax from something that can kill immortals and it didn't affect her at all. I don't see why Yogiri would make a difference when she resists everything he has.
The thread it's in Fun and Games. (I don't know if you noticed and if you did, well)

Why would I need to analyze a comment that has spelling errors in the first place?

Thots are only slain by Hakjumen. Yogiri dies from trying to replicate the thot slayer and dies.

Are you sure hakumen is the still blazblue's thot slayer? Ragna beat izanami and dog walked hakumen in CF I think he took the thot slayer title from ol Haku.

Squirrel girl can't defeat Hakjumen though. He has the power of friendship that transcends Tao who defeats the most powerful being in existence and nonexistence.

Tao defeats the most powerful thing in existence? Obvious bias NLF! No one can defeat Noel's death dinner even tier 0's fall over and die just from the sight of that pixelated monstrosity!

It's not a NLF cause Tao is a super dooper vigilante. She destroyed an attack that can destroy all dimensions with one gunshot, so Hakjumen being stronger is 100% consistent cause Tao doesn't channel friendship power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back