• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who is the real 'Hero'? - Medaka Kurokami vs SCP-2786 (2 more votes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OuterversalRaditz
Medaka was argued to be 2-C once and most ppl agreed. Don't judge Medaka based on tiers.

And the passive plot manip, as i said, does Medaka own Devil Style?

Rikimarox2 said:
I Doubt Medaka Could Bypass High-Godly
Also Plot Manipulation.
Hmm she doesn't need to, just get Bookmaker in and she wins. But darn, high godly is nice, btw can it come back from conceptual erasure?

About plot: Medaka with or without Devil Style? If it's with plot might aswell be useless.

Fair enough on judging Medaka based on tiers but in general I do think it's relevant though that Low 2-C hax is the safe bet and qualitatively high end 2-C hax and some degree of 5D hax are the other possibilities. 2786 can come back from conceptual erasure yeah.

2786 can also possibly change the mechanics of Medaka's abilities making them essentially unusable in combat

OuterversalRaditz said:
Fair enough on judging Medaka based on tiers but in general I do think it's relevant though that Low 2-C hax is the safe bet and qualitatively high end 2-C hax and some degree of 5D hax are the other possibilities. 2786 can come back from conceptual erasure yeah.
2786 can also possibly change the mechanics of Medaka's abilities making them essentially unusable in combat
Ok then bookmaker is gonna have to be Medaka's only win card here.

Is that by Law Manipluation? Idk if medaka has anything against that tbh, don't really remember.

Ok now to the real shit, can SCP find a way out of having her powers erased?

Is Medaka allowed to win by "the end"? (copy all her abilities and use them at 120% strength by just knowing basic shit about it, mind reading makes this easy)

Actually will Bookmaker work here? Bookmaker works by putting a screw through someone, it's a win card in most cases as the victim is left with nothing. But can scp get "screwed"?

Can Scp deal with getting "skill zero-d" having her powers negated?

Yeah, that would be via law manipulation. If you mean a physical screw then no because 2786 is intangible. I think Medaka is pretty much completely unrestricted here and anyway, it would go against the spirit of the match if she wasn't.

OuterversalRaditz said:
Yeah, that would be via law manipulation. If you mean a physical screw then no because 2786 is intangible. I think Medaka is pretty much completely unrestricted here and anyway, it would go against the spirit of the match if she wasn't.
Ok then so, Medaka mind reads and copies plot, law manipulation and literally everything else scp has and becomes objectively more powerful than scp due to Medaka now owning everything SCP has at 120% power. Then just erases all her powers or sth.

That's assuming that she can actually do this before her capacity to do so is removed by 2786. And 2786 has at least some degree of precog independent of intelligence; given the slightest hint of an opponent who manipulates the plot or anything resembling that, 2786 will shut it down and it's likely that some portion of that will be passive.

OuterversalRaditz said:
That's assuming that she can actually do this before her capacity to do so is removed by 2786. And 2786 has at least some degree of precog independent of intelligence; given the slightest hint of an opponent who manipulates the plot or anything resembling that, 2786 will shut it down and it's likely that some portion of that will be passive.
Hmm true. And will All Fiction work on erasing her powers as a whole or erasing her memories of having a power in the first place? Sry idk shit about 2786.

I mean...

Given what @OR just said, SCP-2786 probably senses 'The Hero' and immediately Law Manips all of Medaka's powers away.

Yeah, I think 2786 takes this paradoxically both handily and just barely via its hax that allow for control over plot, causality, the fundamental mechanics of their battle, etc...taking effect infinitesimally quicker and a possible relevant advantage in scale as a supplementary point backing my position.

Where does the High-Godly even come from? There's no justification.

2786 has only been shown manifesting in one reality at a time and erasing it along with 2786 only temporarily removes its influence; then it manifests again. It's either High-Godly or something inherent simulating it, hence the possibly.

Some portion of it should be passive at least as is the case with its plot and causality manip among others so yes prior to any actions taken in the battle itself, 2786 should have a degree of control over the logic by which the reality it is in functions. That foothold leads to the win

@Fire

The degree to which 2786 can influence Medaka passively is necessarily unknown. My case isn't dependent on passive hax overwhelming Medaka, the thrust of the point is that 2786 has precog independent of intelligence, hax capable of ensuring that its plot manip will override Medaka's, and an extraordinary level of understanding of plot manipulation. The passivity of the hax is mainly relevant because it guarantees 2786 the first shot and in the context of a battle like this which inevitably will be decided by the tiniest of distinguishing factors and one small victory makes a win, that may as well be prep time.

Ok so the plot will be rendered useless due to Devil Style (same for fate and probability). Law Manipulation can be copied, and medaka can erase 2786's powers. So idk here, seems like a stalemate. Can 2786 passively rewrite all of Medaka's abilities (which seems to be pretty nfl tbh, since medaka is around tier 2, so if she can rewrite tier 2 as passive i don't want to know what she can do when trying xD) or will Medaka hax stomp before her abilities are affected. Untill 2786 can rewrite Medaka's abilities Medaka will have a hard time losing. Once she does, it'll be hard for Medaka to win, unless she time travels via ajimu's abilities (or use do a retake skill) which are both banned for clear reasons. So i really don't know here.

Also on 2786's profile i see that law manip rewrote "not passively" powers. So i really don't know here. Will AF (insta chain win) activate first or law manip? If AF activates then she just erases her powers or whatever she wants (time stop). Ugh i srsly don't know here, it's a matter of what activates first, she can know what's gonna happen, but she can't counter it if she can't activate fast enough. Knowing what to do =/= doing it. Get my point?

I thought only Zenkichi can use Devil Style? Isn't it an ability that is uniquely his own?

Sir Ovens said:
I thought only Zenkichi can use Devil Style? Isn't it an ability that is uniquely his own?
It's still an ability that came from Hanten, and Medaka can copy abilities that are not based on communication (she does create a style by the end doe).

Was that accepted in the Medaka Revision thread?

Monarch Laciel said:
Dude, we just had a revision thread on Medaka where we said it was not ok to add powers she's never been stated to have.
And Power creation was one of the most rejected.
Ok still my main point is, it's still an ability like all the others, hanten made it.

Also Power Creation was only rejected as it is TOO strong, like it's so strong that it's risky to just give that easily, but many ppl agreed to Medaka having it.

How many votes do we have thus far? Has it been seven votes yet?

Edit: It's 5 votes. Only 2 more to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back