• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dante can dodge omnipresent, omnidirectional attacks from a void while inside it, which already scales above speed which transcends space and time. Literally like being submerged in water, with that water consciously trying to shoot even more water all over you by launching omnidirectional water waves all over the entire ocean, at speed beyond infinite, and somehow being able to dodge all of it and remain dry, and all without even being able to see the water.

Don't know what Reinhard's is like. I know he'd be a gigantic Mary Sue if he was the protagonist. He arguably is anyway.

Dante can dodge omnipresent, omnidirectional attacks from a void while inside it, which already scales above speed which transcends space and time. Literally like being submerged in water, with that water consciously trying to shoot even more water all over you by launching omnidirectional water waves all over the entire ocean, at speed beyond infinite, and somehow being able to dodge all of it and remain dry, and all without even being able to see the water.

Don't know what Reinhard's is like. I know he'd be a gigantic Mary Sue if he was the protagonist. He arguably is anyway.
Yeah but that is arguably a speed feat and yeah reinhard is kind of a mary sue but is still a lovable intresting character

Yeah but that is arguably a speed feat
Dodging an omnipresent omnidirectional attack while inside the attack itself is physically impossible. It is not achievable with speed alone.
and yeah reinhard is kind of a mary sue but is still a lovable intresting character
If he was the protagonist, Re Zero would be like that series with the Smartphone. Guy shows up with mastery of all the magic when master mages can't master half of that, king and princess literally begging him to marry the princess and be the next king within days of his appearance, two sisters want to both marry him as well, and he never loses or even struggles in a fight. Now that boring MF is a Mary Sue protagonist.

Last edited:
If he was the protagonist, Re Zero would be like that series with the Smartphone. Guy shows up with mastery of all the magic when master images can't master half of that, king and princess literally begging him to marry the princess and be the next king within days of uhis appearance, two sisters want to both marry him as well, and he never loses or even struggles in a fight. Now that boring MF is a Mary Sue protagonist.
yeah but reinhard isn't the protag and we only saw him fight three times and he rarely apears i could be wrong cause i'm not very motivated to complet the series since i stoped somewhere after regulus's death

I am dead sure thats a speed feat.
Dodging an omnipresent omnidirectional attack while inside the attack itself is physically impossible. It is not achievable with speed alone.
It is if you are faster
If he was the protagonist, Re Zero would be like that series with the Smartphone. Guy shows up with mastery of all the magic when master mages can't master half of that, king and princess literally begging him to marry the princess and be the next king within days of his appearance, two sisters want to both marry him as well, and he never loses or even struggles in a fight. Now that boring MF is a Mary Sue protagonist.
No actually, ReZero would still be a very interesting series. Fun fact, Reinhard's POV is a spoiler which means he knows things normal characters dont
Arc 1 and 2 would be easy for him to go through, arc 3 is debatable though since Reinhard might have been ordered off to wherever the hell he needed to go in arc 3 which means that it would have ended in tragedy for the Emilia camp and Arlam village. Without Subaru the crusch camp is doomed to disappear, arc 4 would never take place and Garfiel would be forever trapped there. Arc 5 would again be a tragedy with the witchcult, arc 6 wouldn't take place etc

Rebellion roared through the darkness, stabbing at the void. It had taken Dante a moment to realize that the void wasn't empty. The void was the king himself. Somehow he knew how to fight it, slashing at the darkness and instinctively avoiding attack.
I don't think you can find a more blatant instinctive reaction feat.

He also reacted to it without seeing it.
It is if you are faster
I should clarify; he dodged an omnidirectional, omnipresent attack that filled the entire void, without leaving the void. And all instinctively, as he could sense the attacks and moved on instinct, but couldn't see them.
No actually, ReZero would still be a very interesting series. Fun fact, Reinhard's POV is a spoiler which means he knows things normal characters dont
I didn't say anything against Re Zero, just that Reinhard would be too overpowered if

A) he was the protagonist

B) He didn't have laws restricting him.
Arc 1 and 2 would be easy for him to go through, arc 3 is debatable though since Reinhard might have been ordered off to wherever the hell he needed to go in arc 3 which means that it would have ended in tragedy for the Emilia camp and Arlam village.
Reinhard doesn't care about Emilia. If she had died at the start off-screen it'd hardly be a blip on his radar. If he was the protagonist, the story would be about how unstoppable he is. Better than garbage like that Smartphone series, since Reinhard, Wilhelm and Reid could be used to create tension while Smartphone dude has the whole world practically begging to worship him.
Without Subaru the crusch camp is doomed to disappear, arc 4 would never take place and Garfiel would be forever trapped there. Arc 5 would again be a tragedy with the witchcult, arc 6 wouldn't take place etc
Not sure Reinhard would focus on them. I guess you could switch the perspective around and have Reinhard playing a Superman type character who laments that he can't save everyone, and perhaps a final revelation that his being restricted to always being the hero prevents him from saving the world, while Subaru as the "player" has the free will to do so.

I am not even sure what i can say about that feat but anyways Reinhard instinctively sensed danger from a higher dimensional attack and dodged it
Dante has similar stuff, really. Dante can dodge dimensional attacks, surprise a being who could perceive all of the future, and again, dodge an attack from a void (ie non-existent) without seeing it and with it filling the entire void he is in. And again, without leaving the void. He can also dodge attacks from Argosax who can transcend space and time with his movements.

He also reacted to it without seeing it.
Even mid tier rz characters can react to stuff with all of their senses cut off, wilhelm can instinctively react to the unseen hands which are double layered invisible, have no aura, sound, or smell and Reinhard could react to stuff outside of Space-time
I should clarify; he dodged an omnidirectional, omnipresent attack that filled the entire void, without leaving the void. And all instinctively, as he could sense the attacks and moved on instinct, but couldn't see them.
Yeah alr that seems valid
I didn't say anything against Re Zero, just that Reinhard would be too overpowered if

A) he was the protagonist

B) He didn't have laws restricting him.

Reinhard doesn't care about Emilia. If she had died at the start off-screen it'd hardly be a blip on his radar.
It wouldn't be like that though? Reinhard in character is a hero and would never let something like that pass, of course we are assuming Reinhard is in place of Subaru
If he was the protagonist, the story would be about how unstoppable he is. Better than garbage like that Smartphone series, since Reinhard, Wilhelm and Reid could be used to create tension while Smartphone dude has the whole world practically begging to worship him.
How is the hero of the story, a guy past his prime and a guy who is dead create tension in the world...
Not sure Reinhard would focus on them. I guess you could switch the perspective around and have Reinhard playing a Superman type character who laments that he can't save everyone, and perhaps a final revelation that his being restricted to always being the hero prevents him from saving the world, while Subaru as the "player" has the free will to do so.
Well thats what the current Reinhard is essentially, a overpowered guy who laments his inability to save everyone even with all that power
Dante has similar stuff, really. Dante can dodge dimensional attacks, surprise a being who could perceive all of the future, and again, dodge an attack from a void (ie non-existent) without seeing it and with it filling the entire void he is in. And again, without leaving the void. He can also dodge attacks from Argosax who can transcend space and time with his movements.
Yeah but Dante is also of a higher dimensionality right? Reinhard is 3D and could still dodge stuff above that. Also somehow all of those feats sounds basically the same as Reinhards...

How is the hero of the story, a guy past his prime and a guy who is dead create tension in the world...
The conflict between Reinhard and Wilhelm, and the sword Reid. The legacy of the sword saint being one of death and loss.
Well thats what the current Reinhard is essentially, a overpowered guy who laments his inability to save everyone even with all that power
It did work for Superman and All Might, so maybe.
Yeah but Dante is also of a higher dimensionality right? Reinhard is 3D and could still dodge stuff above that. Also somehow all of those feats sounds basically the same as Reinhards...
Dante's body is 3D, his powers are higher. And yes, there are similarities. Both are intentionally haxy and overpowered after all.

Back