• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Reinhard stomps. I don't know how BoBoiBoy won the previous battle in the first place. I guess quantity of vote does matter, huh?

Last edited:
Reiner stomps. I don't know how BoBoiBoy won the previous battle in the first place. I guess quantity of vote does matter, huh?
yeah nobody properly argued from him and his profile was ass at the time. He blitzstomps boboiboy now
the only reason we havent removed it is because of how funny it looks 💀

I do like BoBoiBoy but.. man they done my boi Reinhard dirty.
i mean to be fair, he did not have NPI at the time and so it was impossible for him to interact with Boi back then, it was also argued that his matter manipulation would be countered but that was later changed to EE
I vote for Reinhard if BoBoiBoy has some wincon, if not then this is a stomp.
its a stomp unfortunately

i mean to be fair, he did not have NPI at the time and so it was impossible for him to interact with Boi back then, it was also argued that his matter manipulation would be countered but that was later changed to EE

its a stomp unfortunately
BoBoiBoy's intangibility comes from his lightning speed and solar speed which are short Burt's that can be circumvented through striking fast enough. People overlooked this detail.

I think you should request a removal of the match from both of their profiles since this is so obviously a stomp.

BoBoiBoy's intangibility comes from his lightning speed and solar speed which are short Burt's that can be circumvented through striking fast enough. People overlooked this detail.

I think you should request a removal of the match from both of their profiles since this is so obviously a stomp.
yeah yeah we talked about it in the general thread, if you want you can have it removed
still pretty funny to think boboiboy won at one point

yeah yeah we talked about it in the general thread, if you want you can have it removed
still pretty funny to think boboiboy won at one point
I think the friends we made along the way was the real one piece..

-Success (he is 16, has no girlfriend, no one to talk to, his miserable life shall solely be dependent on VSBW)

Man, If you gonna necro this...
also he has NPI now so even if he turns to photons he will be cut down
Not really.
Just because he have NPI, don't mean he can interact with all types of intagibility. Reinhard don't have the NPI nescessary to deal with elemental intagibility.

Altrought,

BoBoiBoy's intangibility comes from his lightning speed and solar speed which are short Burt's that can be circumvented through striking fast enough.
If is that, Reinhard would be able to circumvent then.

Man, If you gonna necro this...

Not really.
Just because he have NPI, don't mean he can interact with all types of intagibility. Reinhard don't have the NPI nescessary to deal with elemental intagibility.

Altrought,

If is that, Reinhard would be able to circumvent then.
are you forgetful on purpose?
Reinhard and Reid can cut jiwald which is straight up light 💀
they can also cut magic although Reinhard doesn't need to do so

are you forgetful on purpose?
What If i am? You gonna make Fun of me? Huh? That i have memory problems? That i forget simples things like tying my shoes? Take out the trash? Washing the dishes? Huh?
Tch, typical of Danganronpa fans, always mocking people that forget stuff, you violating my rights to forget stuff, How rude.

Reinhard and Reid can cut Jiwald which is straight up light 💀
Oh, but i remember that.
The problem that shit is not intagible, so they cutting that don't mean much.

Light is actually pretty tangible and not elemental intangibility anwyays. Maybe Non-Physical Interaction, but not Elemental Intangibility.
I see. But either way, BoBoiBoy's intangibility is kinda overrated over here. I mean he does spam it but it is only in short bursts and Reinhard can accelerate his perception.

Ok, If i remember correctly, Boy have two Wincons.

He either BFR Reinhard by trowing him into a portal. Which, i not sure How he would acomplish that, when Reinhard is faster and have his dodging blessings, so is Very unlike.

And the other he would use a AoE wind attack(?) And then would BFR Reinhard into space... I think? Like, Reinhard should be able to counter somehow, by escaping the attack... I think, i don't know If the Wind attack is dodgeble or not.

Since i don't know Boy, and what he would do with prep time, i can't comment on that.

Ok, If i remember correctly, Boy have two Wincons.

He either BFR Reinhard by trowing him into a portal. Which, i not sure How he would acomplish that, when Reinhard is faster and have his dodging blessings, so is Very unlike.

And the other he would use a AoE wind attack(?) And then would BFR Reinhard into space... I think? Like, Reinhard should be able to counter somehow, by escaping the attack... I think, i don't know If the Wind attack is dodgeble or not.

Since i don't know Boy, and what he would do with prep time, i can't comment on that.
if I remember correctly, Reinhard has higher LS, which will make it so wind type BFR is impossible, unless we are using low 5B BoBoiBoy.

This is so stupid like....
What If i am? You gonna make Fun of me? Huh? That i have memory problems? That i forget simples things like tying my shoes? Take out the trash? Washing the dishes? Huh?
Tch, typical of Danganronpa fans, always mocking people that forget stuff, you violating my rights to forget stuff, How rude.

Oh, but i remember that.
The problem that shit is not intagible, so they cutting that don't mean much.
no, light is elemental intangibility and the elemental intangibility we are talking about here is boboiboy turning into light.
moreover,
Elemental Intangibility: The ability to become intangible by transforming into a substance, such as wind, fire, or water, making it so that most attacks merely disperse them instead of truly damaging them, allowing them to regenerate. However, this would still leave the user vulnerable to many forms of attack, such as sufficiently powerful energy or elemental attacks.

Literally any of his energy based attacks one shot him 😭

This is so stupid like.
Wow, ok then.
no, light is elemental intangibility
Depends on the case, but mostly usually not really.
Especially considering Jiwald is not really intagible.

and the elemental intangibility we are talking about here is boboiboy turning into light.
I know, so?

Literally any of his energy based attacks one shot him
"Any of his energy based attacks"
He only have one trought, which i not sure why he would use here against a child.

Wow, ok then.

Depends on the case, but mostly usually not really.
Especially considering Jiwald is not really intagible.

I know, so?

"Any of his energy based attacks"
He only have one trought, which i not sure why he would use here against a child.
godly instinct gg

Back