• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can possibly beat this team? (Tier 5lolololololol)

Which would usually require you regenerating from your concept being destroyed. You can't really stack non-existence erasure until it allows you to come back from it.

Is fate manip exclusive to death, or just any negative state? Because Bolas can BFR, and if others are AP based power null or just tanking long enough to get the spell off.

It's a bit unknown.

Tart's/Riz's is along the lines of "I/She will win because that's my/her fate."

Yachiyo's is "I will always survive while everyone else dies".

Is BFR defined as a loss state in universe though? Since I feel like that would count most for an ability that is "I will win because I'm fated to." BFR works fine with the outlast one, since BFR isn't necessarily lethal. Like what would UKG consider a loss? Any impediment to its goal, death, not killing its opponent, etc.

Shrugs. I dunno.

UKG was already defeated by being sealed beyond the multiverse, but the one who sealed her had acausality on a level >>>>>>>>>> UKG's fate manipulation

So inconclusive based on the semantics of an ability. Nice.

Actually, can absorption work? Bolas absorbed the energy of a couple planes to regain some of what he lost during the mending, that was the whole point of conflux. Also, how did UKG canonically lose, especially at 2A?

She is resistant to absorption, and absorbing UKG is asking to turn into AoC anyway.

Madoka wiped her from existence, sealed her beyond the multiverse, made a law to fully destroy her, and locked her into nonexistence, back when she was 5-B. It worked only partially so Madoka can only keep her out now.

I mean, he didn't absorb the planes themselves. Just all the mana from each one, each one being a full on universe. I'm assuming UKG just never hit 2A then, and that the note about it being able to make AoCs>2A madoka is a hypothetical. The blind eternities are basically the equivalent of nonexistence, since the merest contact with it completely and utterly EEs everyone except planeswalkers, Eldrazi, Yawgmoth and Marit Lage, and Bolas should be able to BFR to there. He's not acausal on the scale of Madoka though.

UKG actually managed to hit 2-A. The problem is Madoka still restraining her. UKG doesn't lack the power, only the ability to use it

So why can Madoka restrain her if 2A UKG is supposed to be far above her in power?

Sakamaki Izayoi, maybe? physically he is Star level and he has the power to negate powers, he can passively negate any supernatural influence on him (petrification, instant death, time stop) and he has an ability called "Aurora Pillar" and using that he erased from existence a being with conceptual imortality. He is also immune to piercing and cutting attacks.

Right now yeah, since he definitely wins against the others. I noticed her range is at the very least large planetary, while bolas has universal, if he just leaves and does stuff from across the universe does he just not have to deal with fate manip then or does it not work that way?

He can teleport out of the universe basically instantly, if the aura doesn't 1 shot him he should be able to get out in time. Holy manip is a thing in MtG, and IIRC he's fought angels before, as well as being billions of times more durable while possessing healing and nullifying magic. He should have enough time to think. Hell, Jace planeswalked away while having his mind destroyed by Bolas, and Bolas is far superior to Jace in literally everything, so him being able to planeswalk on instinct worst comes to worst when several others have done it before isn't a stretch.

Considering that someone who does everything that they do, but better, couldn't kill UKG, I doubt so

Because UKG is a threat to 2A madoka, and her fate manip itself is apparently 2A in scale.

Wokistan said:
Because UKG is a threat to 2A madoka, and her fate manip itself is apparently 2A in scale.
Kaltias said:
Considering that someone who does everything that they do, but better, couldn't kill UKG, I doubt so

2A madoka is definitely not immensely weak compared to 2C eternity, and 3A superman isn't getting past most of that aura to say nothing of the fate manip. UKG affecting 2A madoka is even noted on its page. If you want to contest that, which seems futile, make a CRT.

Wokistan said:
2A madoka is definitely not immensely weak compared to 2C eternity, and 3A superman isn't getting past most of that aura to say nothing of the fate manip. UKG affecting 2A madoka is even noted on its page. If you want to contest that, which seems futile, make a CRT.
Whatever. Gretchen is only Planet level at best. It states that she would eventually become 2-A.

Lol no.

First of all 5-B is an immense lowball.

Second, UKG already reached 2-A

@DarkSide

Keep this discussion for a CRT please. If you want to downgrade her then make a CRT.

And that is how we know you didn't read the profiles. She did become 2-A in Wraith Arc. In fact she became the strongest 2-A in the entire Puella Magi Verse. Edit: And 5-B UKG is already nearly unkillable even to 2-A Ultimate Madoka. Also the 5-B is an immense lowball since if we went by actual multipliers UKG would be a contender for strongest 3-A in terms of raw power.

She, and a lot of the other 5Bs, are so far above baseline that if the multipliers were taken at face value they'd probably be around 4Bish, but scaling like that is bad so they're just as high into 5B as possible since that's the highest concrete thing that can be determined. Apparently UKG becomes 2A rather quickly, not in seconds but Madoka clearly has to delete it pretty much as soon as it shows up. So yes, it starts 5B unless OP uses 2A, which is not the case here. OP can also disable letting it turn 2A, which idk if is assumed for this thread or not.

Back