• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can possibly beat this team? (Tier 5lolololololol)

Holyhotsauce said:
You are definitely Memeing.
Considering the guy, he may not.

However, we shall laugh regardless.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHA

DMUA said:
Holyhotsauce said:
You are definitely Memeing.
Considering the guy, he may not.
However, we shall laugh regardless.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHA

That's how stupid you sound.

Actually, Ur dragon definitely wins at 2A. Can any of them even beat Bolas at 4A or 2A? I'd think UKG has the best shot at that but not sure.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
btw Ronan gets ****** by Saitama
This.

Baseline Planetwipe<<<Casual Planetbust attack reflect with ONE PUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNCCCCCCHHHHHHHHH

Why don't we test that theory after Azzy is freed up

The others definitely lose to 4A Bolas, and I'm not sure if UKG even beats him since I don't know how strong the passives are that well. Also, mid godly.

Btw Bolas likely couldn't beat this team.

Since Kharn is in the team, Khorne goes 'nope, nope, nope' to all of Bolas's haxes.

Yeah but there's UKG and Lavos n shit that kill after the haxxes get nulled.

Bolas can just wack kharn due to astronomical AP difference, don't think everyone is allowed khorne's negging.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Yeah but Kharn is 5-A. Bolas is 4-A
This.

Khorne only negates Bolas' hax, not the fact that Bolas is billions of times stronger and would turn Khârn into bloody paste.

Didn't Bolas get an inconclusive against someone who laughably stomps people who laughably stomp Kharn?

Pretty sure that if Jace can vaporize an entire sea, Bolas has enough AoE to blow up Kharn. AP does the rest

He got an inconclusive against GEOM because both could 1 shot the other. A new thread was made a little bit ago because of people doubting that, but as of now it still stands.

I'm pretty sure Bolas still could theoretically win over GEOM, the point of contention as of now is if he can open with the one thing that actually works due to GEOM's precog meaning he will absolutely open with the super EE against Bolas. Regardless, not the thread for this discussion, still a super powerful 4A either way.

The reason I put Kharn here is because he's a passive hax nuller while the others hax to death. (Cuz Khorne would allow that for some reason)

Eh, either way I don't think Bolas could beat UKG.

Emps v Bolas is outdated.

Completely irrelevant when it's Still an inconclusive against someone who stomped Horus let alone Kharn

2A definitely beats the 5B version, both at 2A seems interesting since Ur dragon vs 2A UKG was a stomp, but 4A I'm not sure. I'd give UKG the best chance of winning out of the rest of the group easily, but I'd need more clarification on the scale of the passives.

Most of her stuff works on a 2-A scale.

There's also book-trapping and conceptual non-existence erasure (I think I got that right?)

Can she neg mid godly? I'll be gone for a bit

Err.... Bolas's Mid-Godly seems like Mind+Body+Soul stuff, UKG's erasure is above that.

Most? Definitely not. But some of the relevant ones do.

Nonexistence erasure is conceptual by default. UKG's is basically > regular conceptual erasure

Before I go, I'll add in Drach'nye, due to the GEOM not even being able to permanently get rid of it and resorting to sealing. If there are other Warhammer 4As besides GEOM, Drach, and Ycarne, they probably have some stupid overpowered ability lol

I remember something back when we had those endless back and forth about nonexistence erasure and regen negation about being conceptual. Don't remember the exact thread, tho

Tbh it's probably one of those "depends from how nonexistence is defined in verse"

@Woki

All the passives scale with her AP (Although it doesn't mean that sheer AP block them)

Exception would be her fate manipulation that possibly works on 2-A scale acausals who transcend cause and effect while in 5-B

I mean, some may delete a non-existent being this way.

But the way I see, erasing non-existence is just regular erasure but stronger, while Conceptual Erasure is different. With non-existence erasure you can usually come back pretty easily if you have some Type 8, 9 or something, while Conceptual makes it impossible for you to exist ever again.

I wouldn't say that conceptual makes your existence impossible forever, it would "only" require a really high end Mid-Godly regen to come back

Back