• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can defeat Kamijou Touma and bypass his imagine breaker?

XDragnoir said:
Someone with good mind hax can kill you with it, not only erase your memories, basically the Feathers of Light but killing instead of erasing.
Killing with mind hax isn't really part how we judge potency here.

In other words, your mind hax can be technically good compared to others but far more limited in execution. Which is why most of the more potent mind hax here, can't do something like kill via mindhax (Of course they can force a suicide, but not actually kill via the ability itself).

This is because of our judging mindhax by number of people=potency rather than actual ability/amount of control over one's mind. And leads to characters who can only control one aspect of a person's mind being considered more potent than others who's abilities far outclass them.

I've always been against the people = potency thing, I just haven't brought it up in over a year now. I'll bring it back again at some point.

This doesn't relate to what i said, you know, when i said "good mind hax" i was talking about the versatility, not the potence, and in this case versatility enough to kill you with said mind hax.

Also, yeah, the Feathers of Light doesn't really erase the mind, but anyway, the fact Misaki can use telepathy to talk with him (because she knows and has control to avoid IB) proves that he is vulnerable to mind hax that avoids his right hand.

XDragnoir said:
Also, yeah, the Feathers of Light doesn't really erase the mind, but anyway, the fact Misaki can use telepathy to talk with him (because she knows and has control to avoid IB) proves that he is vulnerable to mind hax that avoids his right hand.
she literally had to delay the change first thing she said in the message was don't touch ur head with ur hand , cause normally it just automatically moves , while he is vulnerable if u restrain his hand if it's free it's pretty much resistance + he already was showed to be immune to telepathy in ot 6 at least the normal one (misaki is specific and not really telepathy, she sent data in his head as memories) https://s5.********.org/data/28cd76541e3c31903f46f195cfa3283a/x16.png

here normal telepathy for example https://s5.********.org/data/cd1236240946ae7a54dc616db4fcf4f7/x22.png

https://s5.********.org/data/cd1236240946ae7a54dc616db4fcf4f7/x23.png

Back