• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can beat this team? (High 6-C)

Name a character who can defeat every character listed below in eather a gantlet style or 4 vs 1 fight.

Gengar wallpaper by platfus123-d7ae3u6
Carol Danvers - Ms Marvel
Natsu Dragneel Angry
How-to-draw-tien 1 000000006402 5
Rules:

All fights end in KO or death

Speed =ized

You must clarify if you think your character could beat them gantlet style or 4 vs 1

Your character can not be higher then High 6-C

You must explain why.

Gengar

Ms. Marvel

Natsu

Tie

Dana Ananga Jagannatha, she probably can. She may have some small difficulty with Ms. Marvel because of her Regenerationn, but Dana can distort and destroy space. Only person I can see her some trouble with in Gengar, but due to him being similar to an evil spirit, she could likely purify him.

Litentric Teon said:
Dana Ananga Jagannatha, she probably can. She may have some small difficulty with Ms. Marvel because of her Regenerationn, but Dana can distort and destroy space. Only person I can see her some trouble with in Gengar, but due to him being similar to an evil spirit, she could likely purify him.
Buddy she's only 6-C. Any of these guy's could 1 shot her.

@Landon Avery

Oh fair enough. I'm fairly certain she has decent regen though. And to one shot, they have to land a hit, which isn't guaranteed at all. Especially given her hax, which is why I even suggested her. She still has a more than decent chance with speed equalized.

Sarah Kerriga can probably do it. Gengar would absolutely be the biggest problem, but her movement impairment and durability/mind destruction in Psionic storm should win out in the end. The others just get matter/biological manipped down.

Back