• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hall of Chris: High 8-C Match ups to try to beat a Busted Teenage Boy

I'll go through EVERY high 8-C in VS Wiki and see who can beat my OC, Chris. If they win, they are a part of the Hall of Chris (Represented by HALL)

Rules:
Take place in Rome, Italy
60 Meters
apart
Speed Equalized
All Optional Equipment
In-Character

Starts at Sunrise

Characters:

Numbers and Symbols:

Wanted to say Yoon-seok, but Chris has Class 100 LS, which means he'll get restrained the moment the fight starts due to Yoon-seok's aura.
I wonder what do layers mean? Do they affect anything involving Immunities? Also in terms of the Aura thing, I mean ig so but he also can just Fear Manip when he is restrained (but that is for the battle which I can do later)

I wonder what do layers mean? Do they affect anything involving Immunities? Also in terms of the Aura thing, I mean ig so but he also can just Fear Manip when he is restrained (but that is for the battle which I can do later)
Layers mean bypassing a level of resistance.

For example, a dude who has baseline resistance to fear manip, will get fear manip'd by a dude who has like two layers for fear stuff.

Yoon-seok, in this case, has 20 layers. Also, the fear manip seems to be baseline, so Yoon-seok comfortably resists. As for immunities, that depends on if its an actual immunity (Ie, you can't soul hax a dude who has no soul. The latter will get immunity)

Layers mean bypassing a level of resistance.

For example, a dude who has baseline resistance to fear manip, will get fear manip'd by a dude who has like two layers for fear stuff.

Yoon-seok, in this case, has 20 layers. Also, the fear manip seems to be baseline, so Yoon-seok comfortably resists. As for immunities, that depends on if its an actual immunity (Ie, you can't soul hax a dude who has no soul. The latter will get immunity)
ok ... well Yoon-seok seems a likley candidate to beat Chris but that's for later

Back