• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Glory of the First Circle decimates everyone listed on the team, also.

If OP wants someone to actually "elaborate" on why any of The Dark Tower's god-tiers slam the entire list (seeing as nobody actually did so yet), I can explain in another post.

Well, for starters, the weakest of the DT gods (that we have on the wiki so far) has been murdering almost every other High 1-B he's been put against. Badly. The only people who've survived against him were beings who he couldn't kill, and those very same beings were incapable of putting him down as well.

As far as raw power goes, that same god-tier transcends, and is capable of destroying, the entirety of the Dark Tower. The Dark Tower contains all of creation inside of itself, and as explained via a direct novel quote on Ga's page, "creation" in DT is made up of an infinite number of floors, each of which contains an infinitely-spanning multiverse, in which the mere atoms of a single floor are large enough to contain the entirety of every other floor below it.

Basically, the High 1-B structure of DT is larger and much more complex than the ones found within 90% of the other verses we have listed that reach that high, and the weakest of the series' deities transcends it/is capable of ripping apart the whole thing like it's made of paper. He's also capable of regenerating from the destruction and surviving in the chaos left over from it.

Hax. All of the DT god-tiers have metafictional abilities. The strongest one (Gan) is quite literally the creator of "plot" and "fate" as concepts, while the weakest (The Crimson King) is still capable of opposing him through the sheer potency of his hax powers. The Crimson King's mere speech kills random beings in the multiverse, and he's capable of resisting High 1-B level existence erasure as well as generating shields with his plot manipulation that effectively make it so that attacks simply miss their target. Bessa is the patron saint of gambling, thus giving her complete control over probability. Gan is transdual, and is capable of outright limiting the power and influence of other beings comparable to himself. (He did this to the Crimson King)

TL;DR? The three of them are stupidly powerful even for their own tier, and have hax that make them largely unkillable while simultaneously giving them many, many ways to destroy their opponents. And they directly scale to each other. With just about everything they have.

> someone who can beat this team

> has Maria Ushiromiya

> nothing over High 1-B

I am not sure if anyone does, honestly, Maria's profile is outdated according to DarkLK, and apparently basically all Umineko profiles are downplayed, so I don't see any High 1-B or lower soloing.

>1-A

>Umineko profiles are downplayed

Boi. You can't downplay a verse with characters that are farther in the top 1% of power than Bill Gates is in the top 1% for money.

I know that sounds bad, but she's much higher than baseline 1-A as she's portrayed to be on her profile. The scaling is also outdated. Battler Ushiromiya is 1-B for hurting Bernkastel who is an extremely powerful 1-A who is apparently even a contender to Nyarlathotep, possibly even to the point of winning, the same Nyarlathotep who might have stomped Haju.

As for further context, Maria has had battles where stories containing Outerversal structures and characters were just within the pages of books, and she dwarfed them. This is listed on her profile, though, so when I said Umineko profiles were downplayed, I wasn't necessarily referring to her's. I don't think any High 1-B can defeat her.

...Wait.

What's a Low 1-B/1-A doing on a team that's supposed to be full of nothing but High 1-B characters?

If she is above even the avatar of Bernkastel that I'm thinking about, then she should be above Hajun. And unless people are trying to argue that Gan and Bessa cannot be defeated by Hajun in their High 1-B states, I'm not sure what to think. I don't even think treating them as 1-A characters will allow them to compete with Hajun.

Back