• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

who are the known users of transdualism

I think NEP Type 2 is better, but yeah their pretty much the same, so if someone can interact with a character despite one then the other isn't going to help.

i have a gut feeling wu kong would be one of the strongest 2As in this wiki with such defenses

Uniasha said:
i have a gut feeling wu kong would be one of the strongest 2As in this wiki with such defenses
D&D, Homestuck, PMMM: NO NO NO NO!

Looking at the current Top 5 and the sandbox of his updated profile, he doesn't even get their, pretty sure he doesn't even get past the Number 6 Wizard 101.

arent most of the characters from wizard 101 uses the abilities similar to reality warping in the first place and how can you warp reality around someone who is outside of reality in the first place?

P.S(dont mind me if i said something meaningless because im clueless as hell)

Resistance to Reality Warping only gives Resistance to Reality Warping, not any of its Sub-Powers, and as far as I know, while they might have Reality Warping as one of their Powers it is not their main way of attacking.

Everything12 said:
Resistance to Reality Warping only gives Resistance to Reality Warping, not any of its Sub-Powers, and as far as I know, while they might have Reality Warping as one of their Powers it is not their main way of attacking.
well what is their form of attacks then?

found another user of transduality which wu kong has encountered before and should be comparable and this profile was made by uldmaster

NEP Type 2 means that you are conceptually non-existent so yes, it would be impressive.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Planck69 said:
NEP Type 2 means that you are conceptually non-existent so yes, it would be impressive.
In a tier in which most characters have various forms of conceptual or law manipulation, that isn't too impressive
transduality psuedo resistnce might negate those abilities

Again, it doesn't. It's literally just a form of minor resistance, good enough potency would still screw him over.

That's the size of the cosmology I read and this was me giving it the maximum benefit of the doubt.

and wu kong's transduality type 2 transcends on such a scale wouldn't this resistance be helpful at all?

It isn't Low 1-C resistance or something. Within the scope of the cosmoloy, he is unbound by its dualities. It's helpful but not Top 5 2-A helpful.

Planck69 said:
It isn't Low 1-C resistance or something. Within the scope of the cosmoloy, he is unbound by its dualities. It's helpful but not Top 5 2-A helpful.
seems like to defeat this wu kong you need a powerful hax

There's a 2-A with passive 1-A hax.

A 2-B with 7-D void-hax.

A 2-A with Low 1-C hax.

Tier 2 is not friendly if you aren't a hax-wall.

Planck69 said:
There's a 2-A with passive 1-A hax.
A 2-B with 7-D void-hax.

A 2-A with Low 1-C hax.

Tier 2 is not friendly if you aren't a hax-wall.
i'll just research on the formless yin and yang part for the transduality to see what it really does and how much it's really worth

Back