• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Force Users’ mind powers vs Genjutsus?

I was curious, as to how these two verses stack up, can Force users like Jedi or Sith be caught and stuck in a Shinobi’s Genjutsu? Can they break out of it?

as a bonus, if they can break out of those, what about the Infinite Tsukuyomi?

Depend on a lot of things, Genjutsus have layers into mind manipulation, there is also the users which can make stronger or weaker genjutsus.
I suppose the same can be said about force users.
The only people who managed to escape Infinite tsukyome are either people who dont get caught by the moon light or dead people in edo tensei. Overall needs a lot of layers into mind manipulation to be able to resist IT, I dont think Force users have what it takes.

Okay, thanks, Just curious about those videos with Star Wars vs Naruto character videos from Death Battle.

Yeah, Legends SW are very likely more resistant against basic genjutsus

As far as I remember, they also had Planetary range Mind Manipulation
Yeah, for me it is hard to fully grasp the legends versions as it can get complicated compared to the regular version of Star Wars.

Back