• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whitebeard Vs Issei

whitebeard takes it he can take more damage use his haki to make him even more powerful then normally he is use his devil fruit power to break apart and even deflect some of the energy attacks both like to go right into the fight no defence but that will end up being the down fall of Issei

Issei will run out of power for Illegal Move Trident/Diavolo Dragon before Whitebeard ever does and then get pwned.

well...when issei uses Juggernaut drive, he's able to use forbidden Balor view(can stop the time) and defeat whitebeard.

i dont know too much about one piece, but i think WB cannot stop time like issei

Y Ddraig Goch said:
well...when issei uses Juggernaut drive, he's able to use forbidden Balor view(can stop the time) and defeat whitebeard.
i dont know too much about one piece, but i think WB cannot stop time like issei
I want a quote from the LN for that one, not that it would even change the outcome of the fight. Whitebeard tanked a LOT of attacks before death.

I believe you are referring to when Issei broke out of Balor View's effect vs Shalba, which is not Issei using it.

^that mean issei is immune agaisnt time-stop but cant use it himself, well, it is a cool power bu useless in this match :)

Not saying that he wins but Issei stands a good shot here IMO especially if he's allowed his penetrate/Diabolos Dragon abilities he gained in the latest LN.

While putting Whitebeard down was a herculean feat even by OP standards, the due was suprisingly easy to tag/injure and that may give Issei something to work with though Observation haki and quake punches/slashes could net Whitebeard the win from what I've gathered.

Phantasys said:
Alakabamm said:
Issei will run out of power for Illegal Move Trident/Diavolo Dragon before Whitebeard ever does and then get pwned.
  • Facepalms* I'm done with this site.
Because Issei has an unlimited amount of magic power, right? and because Diavolo Dragon doesn't have a time limit + a pain recoil?

Alakabamm said:
Y Ddraig Goch said:
when issei use Juggernaut Drive for the first time he used gasper hability and froze shalba
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWWhmbEA7S4

check at 2:50
No that was Gasper using his ability and Issei breaking out of it.
no if you read the LN and the anime you know that kiba asked "Gasper did you do this?" and then gasper replyed "no i do not i doesn't even have enough power to stop time of that radius" well you know that but gasper did say that the power is 1/4 weaker than him

Even if "Gasper" didn't do it, why couldn't it have been the god inside of his sacred gear?

well than, in the light novel volume 10, when issei used cardinal crimson promotion, he won a battle against regulus nemea, in a fist fight, what im trying to say is: he survived a lot of punches with the power to divide the world.

Not even Sirzechs is calc'ed/scaled at planet level though. That's just hyperbole, like the FTL Vali thing.

i agree many things is ambigue in DXD such as longinus smasher that said can change the climate of the underworld or Vali said to be FTL by kiba or Hades said that SIrzech able to destroy his castle where it's said able to hold a nuclier explosion many things is ambigo in DXD i mean did you really believe it that Great red is said by ophis "atleast 1000X stronger than god of bible"

but we know that Issei is faster as he in Ilegal trinaria and use the knight he rotate the kyoto castle 5 times/4 i can't remember and no one can react to his spead in his first rotation he help to defeat jeane,in the second he fight the heracles,the third is he give a transfer to saji and the last to kick cao-cao ass

Back