• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White Sword vs Primordial Darkness: Hakumen vs Methuselah

Status
Not open for further replies.
So uh can Hakumen get around the Mid-Godly or Abstract Nature of Meth (I know almost nothing about Blaz Blue).

Tbh, I'm just here to see someone actually elaborate on Meth's abilities again.

Tbh afaik he has alot of defence but is a bit lacking on offense outside his Passive Fear hax, ability to harm opponents souls and concepts even with just basic attacks and Time stuff.

PsychoWarper said:
What level of Regen? Also Meth doesnt have a soul.
It nearly killed Terumi when he has Mid Godly Regenerationn, and type 8 immortalities out the butt.

Ah. Though Time Killer erases him from timeline so that's a thing too I guess. Level is hard to rank cuz again, it's reliant on soulhax and has same potency. Maybe up to Mid-Godly to High-Godly?

Also I'd argue that Hakumen could have a similar "plot armor" ability as Jin, in the sense that the timeline would reset if he dies thanks to Power of Order BS due to the two being the same person.

Alright so Haku can apperently neg Meths immortalities and resists all of Meths hax on a 2-A scale so this might be a stomp.

Power of Order: A manifestation of the world's natural order which is given to individuals to assist in countering something that disturbs the order. It allows the user to dispel Phenomena Intervention and ward off even the Immortal Breaker with ease. Hakumen's Power of Order is to oppose the Black Beast, constantly raising his power in order to stop it. Additionally, it allows him to will individuals into existence, if only for brief periods.

The wording makes it sound like it only works against the Black Beast.

Rachel explains that the Power of Order works on any major threat to the world. The Black Beast just happens to be one of those threat.

Yeah, Reactive Power Level won't work on anyone that isn't Black Beast. This isn't stomp, Methuselah has large AP advantage.

Wait I think im wrong, I think this might be Incon since Methuselahs Will allowed him to survive being stabbed by LLT for a few secs but LLTs EE is infinitely superior to Hakumens.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Yeah, Reactive Power Level won't work on anyone that isn't Black Beast. This isn't stomp, Methuselah has large AP advantage.
So Hakumen seems like he can survive the AP difference due to his Immortality.

Yes but he was able to survive 1-A EE for a few secs but I dont know how that scales to like 2-A EE, thats why I said it might be.

He did it through sheer willpower,

"possesses incredible willpower (Endured living for many years while his fellow gods died over time due to the lack of mystery surrounding them. Kept on living for a few more moments even after Reinhard attacked him with his Longinuslanze through sheer willpower albeit lost all of the mystery of his being and thus his power and immortality)"

But again LLT has a bunch of 1-A hax including 1-A EE iirc.

but he still died in the end. And Hakumen's ability is more than just EE, it's a temporal paradoxing EE. Any and all time you had and will ever had was erased from existance.

Yes but LLT EE is multiple infinities better, I could be wrong but the tier difference is definitely a difference.

Actually, nevermind on the time bit. Being able to resist a existence erasure that is beyond the concept of dimensions for a few seconds means that a 2-A EE won't work on him at all.

just to clarify meth did survive LLT for a time (he was gonna die but still) with sheer will power.

Methuselah was actually blasted with Longnislanze's light, not a stab. After that, he, when he should have outright disappeared from Rein, kept on living just to have a man to man fist fight with Wilhelm, then had some talk with pure gal here and then he died.

That's the actual context there from the IkaBey playlist I watched a while back but eh.

Not sure what to really think of it other than knowing that Methuselah has no higher d hax on his end afaik unless I'm misremembering something from him about it.

i see hakumen doesn't resist BFR so maybe meth's Nihili Est Qui Nihil Amat could trap hakumen and throw him elsewhere?

I assume pretty much every Blaz Blue match has been removed by this point.

Anyway, Hakumen Stomps, I don't think Meth can put him down at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back