• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kiyotaka Ayanokoji vs L Lawliet

Plot:
Ayanokoji and L are competing against each other in the Witch Hunt game from Alice in Borderland.
Whoever solves the game first wins and the other person dies.
Both are forbidden from "directly" killing each other.

Rules:
  • Speed is not equalised.
  • 15 days prep time, rules of the game get revealed on the 16th day. No prior knowledge of each other's abilities.
  • Current Ayanokoji. Equipment: None.
  • L's equipment: Gun
  • Both are in character but willing to kill.
  • Ayanokoji's Stats:
    • AP: 13.2 Kilojoules
    • Speed: 72++ m/s
  • L's Stats:
    • AP: 1.5 Kilojoules, higher via Gun
    • Speed: at least 7.7 m/s (Baseline Athletic Human)

Wincons:
  • Solving the game first.
  • Having the other character die and solving the game after.

Ayanokoji (0):
L (0):
Both Die (Neither of them could solve the game) (0):

Can you explain in brief how the game works exactly? I know some of the stuff like people have to find out who the witch is and that too, within 2 hours of time, and that, the witch would be someone they both would already be knowing. But how does it work exactly? Do they have to prove that there is a witch, or do they have to just know who the witch is and protect themselves all way?

The rules of the game are:
  • Momoka Inoue has been murdered. A “Witch” stabbed her in the chest with a knife.
  • The witch who took her life is hiding among the members of the Beach.
  • The murderer is just a witch in title, it can be a man or a woman.
  • Should the players find the witch, exact divine judgment, and burn their body along with their wretched soul in the Fire of Judgement, it's Game Clear.
  • It’s Game Over if the witch survives for 120 minutes. (If the witch survives, everyone else will die.)
  • There is no penalty for throwing an innocent player into the fire.
The twist is that the girl who was murdered wasn't murdered, she committed suicide. L and Koji have to find out what really happened to the girl.

To clear the game Koji or L need to declare the witch's identity to the rest of the players. The Dealers are always watching the game so if the right answer is given once the 2 hour timer ends the game will be cleared. If the wrong answer is given every player's head will get lasered once the 2 hour timer is over.

They will need to explain their reasoning to the rest of the players since if they don't the other players will come to the conclusion that koji/L is the witch and is making up a story to trick the other players in order to survive till the end and clear the test. If they think that koji/L is the witch the other 64 players will try to kill koji/L before the 2 hours are over.

They will need to explain their reasoning to the rest of the players since if they don't the other players will come to the conclusion that koji/L is the witch and is making up a story to trick the other players in order to survive till the end and clear the test. If they think that koji/L is the witch the other 64 players will try to kill koji/L before the 2 hours are over.
This part might not apply to koji though.
All other 64 players are Average-Athletic AP/Dura and speed. Even if they jump koji he'll probably fodderize them all lol.

The rules of the game are:
  • Momoka Inoue has been murdered. A “Witch” stabbed her in the chest with a knife.
  • The witch who took her life is hiding among the members of the Beach.
  • The murderer is just a witch in title, it can be a man or a woman.
  • Should the players find the witch, exact divine judgment, and burn their body along with their wretched soul in the Fire of Judgement, it's Game Clear.
  • It’s Game Over if the witch survives for 120 minutes. (If the witch survives, everyone else will die.)
  • There is no penalty for throwing an innocent player into the fire.
The twist is that the girl who was murdered wasn't murdered, she committed suicide. L and Koji have to find out what really happened to the girl.

To clear the game Koji or L need to declare the witch's identity to the rest of the players. The Dealers are always watching the game so if the right answer is given once the 2 hour timer ends the game will be cleared. If the wrong answer is given every player's head will get lasered once the 2 hour timer is over.

So, the scenario is an IRL (FIXED) scenario from scratch, and the required stuff is:
  • Emotional Intelligence and Manipulation (mainly) - for perceiving the identity of the witch and convincing others.
  • Emotional Intelligence mainly includes Emotional Perception and Understanding, along with Management and Facilitation being more important for intrapersonal reasons, Engagement and Realization seem to be less important, but are still needed, though not as important as important as others.
  • Manipulation can include influencing via leadership and domination (pure and mass types), negotiations (scenario-applicable), deception (pure, direct and indirect both), may include deceiving based on acting skills to save oneself, where the intrapersonal emotional intelligence may come in handy, but mainly includes fabrication and sophistry, along with fallacies.
  • Logical Reasoning - All Deductive, Abductive and Inductive reasonings, but abductive and inductive may be more important that deductive for unknown evidence-unrelated inferences.
  • Strategy and Planning - Strategy seems more important than Planning, however, considering the action-oriented approach of the game rather than more going towards future-oriented approaches, for the lesser time of the game.
I think these are the most important ones, though yes, some more may be scenario-specific, but upon the nature of the game, these are the most needed ones.

A debate may be started upon these, I will get my points ready in some time.

Yes. The players are allowed to kill whoever they think is the witch.
Though, to make the match more fair Koji and L aren't allowed to directly kill each other.
"So, you said I have to burn the witch?"

"Well, how about this?"

tom-jerry-tom-jerry-hell.gif

- Kiyotaka Ayanokouji 💀

Icl but I can see Kiyotaka not losing this once. If he's close to the 2 hours mark (not viable), then he would probably burn everyone to just win lmao. 💀

I will write up the entire thing later on.

"So, you said I have to burn the witch?"

"Well, how about this?"

tom-jerry-tom-jerry-hell.gif

- Kiyotaka Ayanokouji 💀
I can totally see Koji pulling this if he gets desperate lmao.

Icl but I can see Kiyotaka not losing this once. If he's close to the 2 hours mark (not viable), then he would probably burn everyone to just win lmao. 💀
Though, burning everyone won't work. To win Koji will need to figure out that the witch committed suicide otherwise the witch technically got away with killing someone without being found out therefore resulting in her victory and Koji's loss i.e. death by laser.

Back