• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White Raven(Teen Titans) vs Burning Blaze(Sonic The Hedgehog)

I only vaguely recall a few scenes from Teen Titans from several years ago. The scene that jumps to my mind concerning Raven is the episode where her powers are released and she loses her robes, revealing her glowing marks, by some evil force that I cannot remember.

I digress, though. Whoever this "White Raven" is, Massively Hypersonic speed is not even remotely enough for her to keep up with Burning Blaze. She may have hax, but Blaze is just too fast for her. She can't even try to stall out Blaze's Burning form until she runs out of rings. Blaze just speedblitzes her.

What are TT Trigon's best feats? He warped the entirety of earth to his liking by just coming into their dimension. So... Blaze wins, she's superior to an average planet buster and is on par with Super Sonic.

He was called a universal threat, but never showed anything beyond planet deforming. And even if he is universal (Which I seriously doubt), Raven has garbage durability compared to Blaze.

Raven should be on par with her father with her powers unless we're counting her as a Glass Cannon. Though we have no reason to do that. Though there is a scene in TTG that shows in the future Raven becomes the decider of fate and whatnot for the entire universe and becomes a cosmic being. Are we taking TTG literally is the question.

Doesn't matter, we aren't regarding it, especially since TTG doesn't even have internal continuity, much less links to the original Teen Titans.

Lol. Alright. Might want to make a separate universe profile list for Go, then. And undo that stuff in Starfire's profile so people don't get the wrong idea.

I'm just keeping this thread a rollin till we have a concise winner.

(i don't debate Teen Titans and i could care less for modern Sanic)

(note to self: bump tomorrow)

Anything post Sega Dreamcast. And i don't even own a Dreamcast lol.

(except the handheld Sonic Rush games)

Most games past Sonic Heroes have been rather boring to me. I did get a lot of enjoyment out of the Rush games, though.

Then again, I haven't played most of the "classics" either.

Well if y'all want y'all can add this to Blaze's victories i guess. Doubt anyone else is gonna reply.

Back