• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Glass Lady vs Flame Feline (Lagss vs Blaze the Cat)

1 durability neg flames, 2 she is going to feel infinite attacks stacked in one another at once, for all eternity, so it will "hurt"
Laggs can reflect attacks, and also attack herself so is fine.
can they do that when the amp is so much that makes you look in literal slow motion stasis in comparison?
Yeah, they can sense the skill of someone way faster than they.
i don't see speed reduction in the profile
Statics reduction will like, reduce her stamina, and is also stacked.

And you can look on the profiles now hun, good thing

Is it molecular or Atomic or sub atomic or quantum level?
aren't you confusing things? pretty sure you are thinking of another hax and not transmutation

Laggs can reflect attacks, and also attack herself so is fine.
Blaze can teleport the attack into her

Yeah, they can sense the skill of someone way faster than they.
this doesn't answer my question:
"can they do that when the amp is so much that makes you look in literal slow motion stasis in comparison?"
show me example of Laggs doing this against someone more than 54x faster than her
Statics reduction will like, reduce her stamina, and is also stacked.
already covered, the emeralds would recharge her constantly which will take care of that

And you can look on the profiles now hun, good thing
:devilish:

Does she does in-character trought?
"can they do that when the amp is so much that makes you look in literal slow motion stasis in comparison?"
show me example of Laggs doing this against someone more than 54x faster than her
I mean, i talking about how the humans of Dragon Ball can watch the Dragon Ball fights, even trought they are not as fast as them like in the tournament of power.
already covered, the emeralds would recharge her constantly which will take care of that
As said in the previous thread, she stamina reduction is more layered than the Super form recharge, seven layers~

Does she does in-character trought?
not much, altho, if she sees her fire is being deflected, she will just go and do that or just go and punch to break it, plus, would laggs even be able to activate that when blaze becomes 54x faster and starts to see her as basically an statue?

I mean, i talking about how the humans of Dragon Ball can watch the Dragon Ball fights, even trought they are not as fast as them like in the tournament of power.
that is an outlier, not an accepted thing they can do, for those who this is not considered an outlier, it is listed in their speed section as reaction speed,

As said in the previous thread, she stamina reduction is more layered than the Super form recharge, seven layers~
also as said in the previous thread, no it isn't, unless you give me an argument of how fast does the stamina goes down, there is nothing to say that it outlasts blaze's recharge, she can recharge nigh instantly every time she thinks, emotes and wills herself, nothing has been shown on the stamina reduction that shows to be able to do that, plus doesn't the stamina stuff requires her to activate a card first?

Not interested in the MU my pfp stomps both anyway plus these threads usually have goalposts shifting which often undermines the debates but...
To be fair, Blaze is just discount Sonic + fire LMAO
Just for that I'm putting a mark on your head, be careful not to burn yourself in the next CRT kek!

Also at least her super transformation is unique instead of a being a discount super saiyan.

aren't you confusing things? pretty sure you are thinking of another hax and not transmutation

I'm not confusion things. Unless transmutation by default governs atomic transmutation, then Cat gets transmuted. Unless ofocurse her resistance is on the atomic level.

Basically Lagss’s transmutation targets you on an atomic level

not much, altho, if she sees her fire is being deflected, she will just go and do that or just go and punch to break it, plus, would laggs even be able to activate that when blaze becomes 54x faster and starts to see her as basically an statue?
I see, so she don't do it in character, but she would try in this situation, i can accept that.
Btw, i don't thing i explained enough, but her attack reflection( the float mirror) transforms things into glass, and then reflects the attack, and it works if someone try to punch too, so if she tries to attack the mirror, her gonna get transformed in glass. Unless she resist being transformed in glass, does she resist being transform in glass?
And yeah, she don't exactly can react to speed 54x amp, unless she involves herself with glass.
that is an outlier, not an accepted thing they can do, for those who this is not considered an outlier, it is listed in their speed section as reaction speed,
Hmmm ok.
also as said in the previous thread, no it isn't, unless you give me an argument of how fast does the stamina goes down, there is nothing to say that it outlasts blaze's recharge, she can recharge nigh instantly every time she thinks, emotes and wills herself, nothing has been shown on the stamina reduction that shows to be able to do that, plus doesn't the stamina stuff requires her to activate a card first?
I already said that happen instantly the reduction.

I'm not confusion things. Unless transmutation by default governs atomic transmutation, then Cat gets transmuted. Unless ofocurse her resistance is on the atomic level.
Well, it is, but i am pretty sure you are thiking of matter manip and not transmutation, such things don't matter for transmutation

Although I am still seeing wincons for Lagss
Well, i vote blaze Fra then

I see, so she don't do it in character, but she would try in this situation, i can accept that.
Btw, i don't thing i explained enough, but her attack reflection( the float mirror) transforms things into glass, and then reflects the attack, and it works if someone try to punch too, so if she tries to attack the mirror, her gonna get transformed in glass. Unless she resist being transformed in glass, does she resist being transform in glass?
And yeah, she don't exactly can react to speed 54x amp, unless she involves herself with glass.
If she doesn't resist then this ends nigh immediatly since blaze in burning form uses the 54x amp right off the bat

ok.

I already said that happen instantly the reduction.
Does the stamania automatically goes to 0? Because if so, blaze still counters, since her recharges automatically as well

Honestly, blaze uses the booat nigh immediatly in battle, so i could see her just blitzing of the start before laggs can do much of anything

Put speed equal

and should we still keep the 1 vote for laggs? Didn't @TiltedFN said that he thinks that it is a stomp?
well at first i thought that the passive stamina reduction and power null could render blaze useless, the temporal AOE thing is a problem, and laggs lacks causality type 4, so if she starts with that blaze wins, if not, laggs stamina hax and power null can give her the win, and the the level in which laggs transmutation works, may or may not affect blaze

Nothing on Cats profile indicates that her transmutation is atomic or sub-atomic level. Meaning its either Glassification gg or Cat speed blitzes gg

Honestly, blaze uses the booat nigh immediatly in battle, so i could see her just blitzing of the start before laggs can do much of anything
Well, she could technically involve herself with glass to defend herself, and transform Blaze in glass.
Does the stamania automatically goes to 0? Because if so, blaze still counters, since her recharges automatically as well
For what i reading in the CRT, yeah.
And also, being layered matters too, if Laggs can reduce Blaze energy, and Blaze can recharge her energy, the most potent one wins.

Nothing on Cats profile indicates that her transmutation is atomic or sub-atomic level. Meaning its either Glassification gg or Cat speed blitzes gg
Wait you asked atomic? I thought you asked molecular lol, if such things do really matter for transmutation, then that would depend on 1 thing, how does laggs starts in character?

voting laggs, all her passive multiple stat reduction abilities, and power nullification passively trips up blaze, transmutation GG.

Doesn’t Attack Reflection make the Temporal AOE useless?
Nope, specially since blaze pretty much blitz her before she can activate it in the first place

Well, she could technically involve herself with glass to defend herself, and transform Blaze in glass.
Blaze would blitz her not giving time for her to do that

For what i reading in the CRT, yeah.
I want proof

And also, being layered matters too, if Laggs can reduce Blaze energy, and Blaze can recharge her energy, the most potent one wins.
Not really, being layered just means that it would bypass resistances, in this case it would come down to how fast they reduce

Wait you asked atomic? I thought you asked molecular lol, if such things do really matter for transmutation, then that would depend on 1 thing, how does laggs starts in character?
Lagss starts with instant thought/gesture based Glass manipulation [which allowes her to insta Classify her opponents] alongside her passives.

Lagss starts with instant thought/gesture based Glass manipulation [which allowes her to insta Classify her opponents] alongside her passives.
Say some fights of her, and i really don't see her starting with that, mind giving examples?

Which one is it? Gesture or thought? Either way, When Blaze uses her boost it will be too fast for her to pull it off i am sure

Like, she does this while being attacked.
I want proof
yoshaa

Not really, being layered just means that it would bypass resistances, in this case it would come down to how fast they reduce
Really? Because i was reading the previous matches, and one of the arguments being presented is about if the energy reduction/recharge is layered, why exactly the speed matter?

Like, she does this while being attacked.
How when she will not be able to react?

Almost none of those reduce to 0 if i read correctly, and even if they did, as i have explained, blaze just recharges, sams for the stat reduction honestly

Really? Because i was reading the previous matches, and one of the arguments being presented is about if the energy reduction/recharge is layered
Like?

why exactly the speed matter?
If it doesn't go down far faster than what blaze can recharge, then it will not matter, since blaze would recharge faster than what she can depleate

Nope, specially since blaze pretty much blitz her before she can activate it in the first place

I want proof

How does she blitz its speed equal?

How when she will not be able to react?
She can still move so she just raised her hands a little and create a barrier, while Blaze is attacking her.

The Silver vs black one i think.
If it doesn't go down far faster than what blaze can recharge, then it will not matter, since blaze would recharge faster than what she can depleate
Huh, so we need to discuss each one is faster.

Anyway, why Blaze energy recharge is faster anyway?

Back