• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Glass Lady vs Flame Feline (Lagss vs Blaze the Cat)

show scans of her immediately using that 54x speed amp boost
Show proof of laggs immeadiatly starting with though based transmutation first

1 sec tho
She can still move so she just raised her hands a little and create a barrier, while Blaze is attacking her.
How would she react to do that with her being 54x slower than blaze charging at her?

The Silver vs black one i think.
Well, i need context on that

Huh, so we need to discuss each one is faster.

Anyway, why Blaze energy recharge is faster anyway?
Because it happens every time she thinks, have any emotion and have any will, this gives the energy instantly as shown every time someone turns into a super form in the series

How does she blitz its speed equal?
54x speed amp

How would she react to do that with her being 54x slower than blaze charging at her?
While Laggs is being attacked by Blaze, she can move her hands to form a crystal. Like, in the process of being attacked, is not exactly impossible, while Laggs is receiving the attacks, she can make a barrier. I say this because of she can manipulate Blaze demage to give way less than normal, so she won't receive that much.

Well, i need context on that
IIRC, someone said that the energy reduction is layered and you argue that Silver energy is layered three times or something.
Because it happens every time she thinks, have any emotion and have any will, this gives the energy instantly as shown every time someone turns into a super form in the series
In't most of these things the same thing?

no can do, on mobile
show them scans
I will show mine when the side that affirmed first show theirs, i have the scans already, it is just that i find weird for people to say that laggs starts with thought based transmutation when her fights with coola and goku and such shows her not even using transmutation on the enemy at all

I will show mine when the side that affirmed first show theirs, i have the scans already, it is just that i find weird for people to say that laggs starts with thought based transmutation when her fights with coola and goku and such shows her not even using transmutation on the enemy at all

ain't you the one first claimin' that she'd use a 54x speed amp to blitz right off the rip? P sure you'd need to show your hand first

also, she used the glassification against CC Vegeta, I do know that resistance is on his profile with the link

While Laggs is being attacked by Blaze, she can move her hands to form a crystal.
How she be able to react to even know that blaze is attacking in the first place? Remember, the amp makes people faster than the user appear in slow motion in comparison, laggs would not be a ble to process what happened before she gets hit

Like, in the process of being attacked, is not exactly impossible, while Laggs is receiving the attacks, she can make a barrier.
if she receives as much as 1 she is done for, and yes i would say that it is impossible to react to something 54x( going to be 326x soon enough) faster than her

I say this because of she can manipulate Blaze demage to give way less than normal, so she won't receive that much.
1 attack will temporally destroy her since blaze has temporal AOE with every single one of her attacks

IIRC, someone said that the energy reduction is layered and you argue that Silver energy is layered three times or something.
I am kind of confused now..?

In't most of these things the same thing?
Nope, they are different

ain't you the one first claimin' that she'd use a 54x speed amp to blitz right off the rip? P sure you'd need to show your hand first
No, people said that laggs uses her transmutation thought based right of the rip before me
The side that affirmed first should provide first, no?
also, she used the glassification against CC Vegeta, I do know that resistance is on his profile with the link
Yeah, but with no link to know the situation, nor if it was a first move of her

No, people said that laggs uses her transmutation thought based right of the rip before me
The side that affirmed first should provide first, no?

well, blaze has in character 54x speed amp that makes her see blitizing above her people in slow motion as if they were not even moving at all, and since all she needs is 1 attack....you see the idea

well, i would say that it is more likely for blaze to tag her with her 54x speed amp first, since it would be too much faster than laggs reaction time for her to activate her transmutation glass thingy

these two posts were by you, like, not even 30 posts into the thread, the thought/gesture-based transmutation came way after

Yeah, but with no link to know the situation, nor if it was a first move of her

you'd have to ask the others for that kind of info

ay, the way you're phrasing those posts makes it seem like that's her go-to straight into battle
No. I meant that she would use them in battle and that it isn't out of character for her to use them, i never inplied that it would be her first move in those posts, because i wanted to see people's arguments for how laggs would deal with the amp, i only started to say that she stsrts with it after people made the afirmation that laggs started with the transmutation

She can reduce the attack Blaze give her to minimal, so is not that powerfull.
That's not how it works, she is being shredded throughout time. 99% damage reduction wouldn't even cover it. That'd essentially be an attack from the moment of her birth to her deathbed.

These all seem to be moments where she had good reason, such as when zamasu betrayed hearts or was asked by hearts to do so the only one i could see as in character is the middle one, and thar seems to be the gesture and not the thought one

Overall not much proof that she would start with it, specially when in numerous fights she doesn't even use transmutation at all

, but since someone finally send something, here is mine

here, when she is at full power of the emeralds, which is the case in this thread since she is in 2-A, she nigh imediatly uses the boost, constantly

Last edited:
These seem to be moments where she had good reason, such as when zamasu betrayed hearts or was asked by hearts to do
I mean, she could do anything else, but she decides to use her glass thing, that looks like Transmutation In-Character to me.
Overall not much proof that she would start with it, specially when in numerous fights she doesn't even use transmutation at all
She don't have in the anime, i think.
here, when she is at full power of the emeralds, which is the case in this thread since she is in 2-A, she nigh imediatly uses the boost, constantly
I never played the game until the end, but this don't look like boost? 🤔

I mean, she could do anything else, but she decides to use her glass thing, that looks like Transmutation In-Character to me.
Still, it was because of the specifics in those situations, in zamasu's case she wanted to get rid of him fastly since he betrayed her lord, she was mad in that situation, could you give me more context on the middle one? Maybe more panels of the scene to show the context of it

She don't have in the anime, i think.
Both are cannon to the profiles

I never played the game until the end, but this don't look like boost? 🤔
See the red and golden aura arround them that is in an arrowish shape as they kove foward? That is the boost

In the goku fights she literally uses her chards of glass to attack. Nonethless Lagss 8/10 then either starts with glassofying her opponents or using glass constructs to attack.

Welp I’m home
And this seems fun so
What’s the win cons for both characters that have been presented so far?

More or less.
I’m gonna ask a question that I’ve never thought about till now but it’s interested to ask all the same

If Lagss reduces Blazes AP to be as lethal as a spit straw then how useful are Temporal AoE attacks gonna be?
Attacking all across time seems kinda useless when the damage your dealing is below what your average ant can do

I’m gonna ask a question that I’ve never thought about till now but it’s interested to ask all the same

If Lagss reduces Blazes AP to be as lethal as a spit straw then how useful are Temporal AoE attacks gonna be?
Attacking all across time seems kinda useless when the damage your dealing is below what your average ant can do
Because 2-A reduced by anything is still 2-A, just a lesser degree of it. It may be below current Lagss, but it probably is far above a Baby Lagss' durability.

Yeah
And Attacks from DBH 2-A characters can do no damage to other DBH 2-A characters once they spammed Stats Reduction and Damage Reduction enough times
Yeah, but those characters are still 2-A. Here, you can't say for sure that Glass is 2-A in every point in time.

Unless you meant that Lagss can 100% null the damage, which is a different thing.

Yeah, but those characters are still 2-A. Here, you can't say for sure that Glass is 2-A in every point in time.
Meh true
Although we’ve never seen here at a point in time she was not 2-A but…
I digress that line of thought

Anyways
Seems like the way this match would go is

For Blaze:
Trying to land at least one hit and occasionally speed boosting to assist in doing that. And knowing Blaze’s character she is gonna resort to that sooner or later

Lagss:
Atomic Transmutation plus Constantly stamina reducing Blaze Passively and then stun locking her out of her abilities. I understand Omega’s points about the Chaos emeralds restoring her stamina but Blaze needs to Channel thoughts and emotions for that to happen (I.E. it’s thought based for her to recover her stamina). So Blaze and Lagss will be in a constant endless game of cat and mouse with Lagss passively reducing Blaze stamina to 💩 and then locking her out of her abilities and then Blaze sparing a thought to recover her stamina and Lagss then passive taking it away again over and over. Sooner or later, a window of opportunity will arise where for a brief instance Blaze will be stamina reduced and then stunned locked out her abilities and then Lagss is gonna need to try and glassify her in that very brief instance of Weakness. That instance is gonna be hard AF to reach thou because Glassification is action based while Blaze recovering Stamina is thought based. So even is Lagss does null her, Blaze will 99/100 times recover her stamina with a thought before Glass can finish her with action based Glassification. It’s not impossible to reach that 1/100 chance of it happening-but just really damn hard

No. I meant that she would use them in battle and that it isn't out of character for her to use them, i never inplied that it would be her first move in those posts, because i wanted to see people's arguments for how laggs would deal with the amp, i only started to say that she stsrts with it after people made the afirmation that laggs started with the transmutation

then that makes your prior point about it being in-character moot

Its pretty much an incon at this rate
Passive Stamina Reduction and SEI will constantly lock Blaze out of using her Abilities and prevent her from taking any offensive action
And even thou Blaze can recover herself out of that with a thought....... she'd just be sent back to that state continuously and endlessly in a ever continuing loop
Meanwhile Glass opportunity to Glassify Blaze will be hard to each due to her being able to recover with a thought and then move before she can be hit by any Glassification Lagss can throw at her

Seems like an Incon

Changing my vote to incon based on fra reasons

then that makes your prior point about it being in-character moot
How? I just didn't brought it up since i wanted to hear the arguments first

Bte the speed amp is of 54x(about to be more than 300x) and makes her see people faster than her as slow motion

Back