• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White Face vs Amitabha

Yeah that's the issue. Amitabha is physically way too big for WF's AoE to affect and is also an Abstract. I wouldn't have this match if Amitabha was just stronger.

Well, sign me in as Incon then. Amitabha get PNed and wont kill MF because of mid godly either way and WF cant kill because of... Size... Huh...

Incon.

If you lack the feats of being able to affect something this big, then you can't be assumed to be able to do so.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
If you lack the feats of being able to affect something this big, then you can't be assumed to be able to do so.
I guess that's fair.

Inconclusive because Amitabha is too fat to kill.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
...I never said you were trolling? I was commenting on Saikou's OP.
Oh, thought you were talking to me. Like, "lol you're using an argument that makes no sense. You're just a troll". Sorry dude. I guess I jumped to conclusions here.

Basically like this, you can create a portal that lead you to anywhere you want but the portal itself can only fit one person and thus you cannot, say, bring an entire house with you unless you have feats of creating a portal big enough to fit that house.

Also, even if White Face could BFR Amitabha, keep in mind, the latter is only a physical manifestation of his true form, which exist across all of existence and could basically manifest at anywhere he wants.

White Face is getting a revision atm. Probably best to abstain from voting until it's completed.

Because he becomes unable to hide it over time.

Verse Equal, they both are made out of data. It helps that the heart has a physical form, albeit intangible of its own.

... No? He litirally tells you he is unable to hide it anymore. There is no reason to directly equate it to being scared of death. In-fact, it was about him not being able to observe the player anymore.

Which is actually true here.

Back