• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Where does the 1 trillion mind hax feat come from?

Star wars mind hax has basicaly become a meme at this point and I has wondering where does the infamous feat where Sidious influance all of corusant originate from.

Coruscant has 1 trillion yes.

That said, this is nowhere near the best feat. As the Helm of Leldis which most of the top tiers scale to can mindhax the entire galaxy which is said to contain 100 Quadrillion sentient and non-sentient beings.

Gargoyle One said:
That said, this is nowhere near the best feat. As the Helm of Leldis which most of the top tiers scale to can mindhax the entire galaxy which is said to contain 100 Quadrillion sentient and non-sentient beings.
I don't think very many characters actually scale to the Helm's full potential. It needed very specific circumstances to operate on a galactic level (a literal planet of orphans as fuel) and its normal power was far, far lower.

Most of the 4Bs do if I recall

Also people who knew the full power of the Helm of Leldis said Sidious was the most powerful generation of the force they'd ever seen.

I would find it extremely dubious scaling anybody to the helm who is below Sidious fully embodying the Dark Side, primarily because the Helm mindhaxing the galaxy was not something done purely by its own power.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
The Everlasting said:
Azzy please you're reminding me of that weird wank where Sidious is literally the Dark Side
This was a thing?
</div>
On other sites yes.

@Garg

He's described in very similar ways. Avatar of the Dark Side and all that.

Odion literally had the Helm's full, galactic-scale influence reversed on him and he endured it for a few seconds and was able to speak some sentences.

Back