• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That wasn't a news broadcast for the murder, it was a detective anime ala detective coner. We know now that you can forcibly lower your level of HZ, and Keiichi was pretty calm despite everything really.

I think it was just really ironic timing lol.

It was likely an hallucination. k1 was also suffering of HS, as he saw a news broadcast of the dismemberment murder on tv seconds prior to Rena attacking him, which makes 0 sense when the murder was done 5 years before.
I don't think so honestly. Rika succeeded in calming down Keiichi and he forced himself to keep his calm and let Rena inside when he remembered the incident from Onikakushi. I doubt Keiichi was so far into the Hinamizawa Syndrome that he'd hallucinate shit like that, especially after what Rika-chan did to him. Also, can you show me that broadcast? I don't remember it talking about the dismemberment.

Precisely!

6cwNXpl.png

I still need to post Santa's page, I have it in my sandbox xD

You did not include Tomoe Minai in the police section. My disappointment is immeasurable.

Damn, I've forgot about her!
I'll add her when I get home from work. Haven't read many console arcs (hell, I've only read Miotsukushi Omote) but she seemed pretty cool.

Damn, I've forgot about her!
I'll add her when I get home from work. Haven't read many console arcs (hell, I've only read Miotsukushi Omote) but she seemed pretty cool.
She's cool as hell. I already finished reading Someutsushi and Kageboushi and she was lit in those chapters. I'm reading Tokihogushi right now and, afterward, I'll read Miotsukushi Ura.

She seems like the female version of Akasaka to me (in a good way). For some reason I got hyped when she appeared in Omote, even tho I had 0 idea who she was xD

She seems like the female version of Akasaka to me (in a good way). For some reason I got hyped when she appeared in Omote, even tho I had 0 idea who she was xD.
Not really based on what I read so far. You'll see if you decide to read the console arcs.

Does Tomoe has a nickname (like K1's Magician of Words), or what was her rank in the police (can't remember now)? Cause I want to put either of the two in her profile portrait.

Does Tomoe has a nickname (like K1's Magician of Words), or what was her rank in the police (can't remember now)? Cause I want to put either of the two in her profile portrait.
Put "Chief Inspector Tomoe Minai."

There was no point in updating the sandbox to type 1 if we would post the page on the wiki.

Hmm, shouldn't the Voyagers have Irrelevant speed for being able to travel to and in the Sea of Oblivion? Just asking...

Not familiar enough with Umineko to tell you, also no one replyed to my comment even in 9 days.

Hmm, I'm not sure there are that many theories about Watadamashi. I think the most prevalent one I've seen is that Shion went insane again, tho some think that Mion also did but after Shion killed the mayor and their granma (and Rika), and then Mion killed Shion.

Back