• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Higurashi - Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonStarFallen

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Huge thanks to @Edwardtruong2006, @Ultima_Reality, @Ov7 and crew for helping with this project. The Umineko CRT directly affects this one, so be sure to look at it first.

Here's how the profiles will look.

What changed

Rika and Hanyuu get a 10-C low-end, since they are portrayed like how you would imagine a 11 year old would be.

Hanyuu gets a Low 1-C key as a alien

General massive page clean up

Massive hax aditions to Hanyuu

Shion gets her keys correctly separated

Rena loses her dumb anime only key

Hanyuu and Rika gain standard meta being powers

Hanyuu and Rika gain a 1-B high end since the influence of Beatrice's gameboard is much smaller than Hanyuu's, meanin Hanyuu's should likely be much bigger.

Une's page is deleted since it's pretty much unsalvageable and most info on her is locked behind japanese only content that is just too hard to find.

New pages coming too. This revision is mostly revising the already made pages.

Disagree with all of it

I agree with it lol.
Also:
Une's page is deleted since it's pretty much unsalvageable and most info on her is locked behind japanese only content that is just too hard to find.
That arc is apparently translated, based on what people in the Hinamizawa discord told me. Dunno where to find it tho...

Kamikashi-Hen is yeah, problem is apperently she has a ton of hax only found in japanese only sources, which is what most of her page has.

Appernetly she has extra material stuff. Like guidebooks and shit idk where most of her page comes from.

I'll re-read Kamikashi one day and remake her profile.

Okay, but you should write the pages like this for my script to be able to handle them:

Hanyuu Furude

Rika Furude

Well, it was not necessary this time, but I have given you editing rights and unlocked the pages. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Thanks. Should I lock this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back