• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When Fantasy Delusions Meet (Don Quixote vs Ella (Total Drama))

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Well, this might be interesting. Here, we have Don Quixote, a delusional man who believes in the code of chivalry despite it never going so well for him, against Ella, a Disney princess parody who sings a lot and makes you wonder why she wasn't put in a straitjacket since those things actually exist where she lives. This is going to be an interesting one since Don Quixote might mistake Ella for a fair damsel (which knights in lore aren't willing to fight on a normal basis) while Ella is generally pacifistic unless she had to fend something off (including animatronic bears). Also interesting is one has Street level durability due to surviving a beating by clubs while Ella has the potential of being Wall level from being shot out of a cannon (Rodney being shot out of the cannon has yet to be calculated, though a human cannonball would clearly hit Wall level amounts of KE). Keyword: potential. Who knows where Ella has landed?

That aside, the terms are simple, Don Quixote has his horse and lance and the battle takes place in the middle of a forest clearing. Starting distance is 50 feet.

Here are their profiles:

Don Quixote's Profile

Ella's Profile

Who takes this?

Don Quixote de la Mancha
Ella cantando bien-1-
Don Quixote: 0
Ella: 0

Inconclusive: 0

(God, I always wanted a match for Quixote but could never find an intresting one)

Inconclusive I guess? Noe would harm each other.

Joaco0902 said:
(God, I always wanted a match for Quixote but could never find an intresting one)
Inconclusive I guess? Noe would harm each other.
Seems about right.

Back