• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When Characters Play Soccer Instead of Vs Battling - Vs Soccer Match Tournament - VS Battle Wiki Edition

Btw I looked on tier 3 characters list, but couldn't find a verse with at least 11 characters for verse except for Dragon ball, Some cure girls and likely kingdom hearts

kh is getting downgraded since they shouldnt scale to kh and if they did they wouldnt be in tier 3 anymore

kh is getting downgraded since they shouldnt scale to kh and if they did they wouldnt be in tier 3 anymore
Well, I guess Pit can now get revenge on Sora.
Then only dragon ball and some cure girls and maybe wakfu, that's still kinda small.

Speaking of this, I think that upgrades and downgrades shouldn't have effect on the teams once they have been decided, at most only as long as the game has not yet started.

Newly Updated Verse Soccer Roster

Okay, so here are all the registered verse's teams and tiers they are entering for:

Tier 10:​

The Real World

Tier 9:

Spooky's house
Overwatch
Sword Art Online
Hollow Knight
Lord of the Mysteries

Tier 8:​

My Hero Academia
Jojo
Naruto

Tier 7:​

Fairy Tail
One Piece
Pokemon
Street Fighter
Puella Magi
Naruto
Star Wars
Ben 10

Tier 6:​

Naruto
Fairy Tail
Transformers (IDW)
Dark Souls

Tier 5:​

Megaman
Naruto
Star Wars
Sonic

Tier 4:​

My Little Pony
Super Mario Bros
Yu-Gi-Oh

Tier 3:​

Wakfu (maybe)

Tier 2:​

Wakfu (maybe)

Speaking of this, I think that upgrades and downgrades shouldn't have effect on the teams once they have been decided, at most only as long as the game has not yet started.
Well id say it depends on the extent of the revisions so a complete rework should result in the teams having changes imo

The other teams: Dragons, monsters, gods, ninjas

My team: R E T U R N_ T O_ M O N K E + Doge and a Birb

Posting this again cuz I forgot to include a verse lol.

Newly Updated Verse Soccer Roster

Okay, so here are all the registered verse's teams and tiers they are entering for:

Tier 10:​

The Real World

Tier 9:

Spooky's house
Overwatch
Sword Art Online
Hollow Knight
Lord of the Mysteries

Tier 8:​

My Hero Academia
Jojo
Naruto
Eden's Zero

Tier 7:​

Fairy Tail
One Piece
Pokemon
Street Fighter
Puella Magi
Naruto
Star Wars
Ben 10

Tier 6:​

Naruto
Fairy Tail
Transformers (IDW)
Dark Souls

Tier 5:​

Megaman
Naruto
Star Wars
Sonic

Tier 4:​

My Little Pony
Super Mario Bros
Yu-Gi-Oh

Tier 3:​

Wakfu (maybe)

Tier 2:​

Wakfu (maybe)

I'll try and insert more verses today btw.

Since no one else looks like they will, its time for Kirby to join its fellow gaming brethen in the magic that is Vs Soccer Debating

This thread makes me wonder how good of a soccer team the incarnations of Link would be lol

They’d definitely be very coordinated lol

Alright chucklenuts, let's do this! Let's play ball! Oh shit wrong sport!

TEAM FORTRESS 2
Nominating Team Fortress 2 for Tier 9

Formation: 4-4-2

I'll keep their roles brief. Their special weapons/abilities will be used in depth later for certain matches.

Forward/Striker
Scout - Runs the fastest out of all of the team and has plenty of ways to go even faster, be invulnerable and stun enemies for a few easy goals
Saxton Hale - Physically superior compared to the rest of the team so he suits the best for offense

Mid-Fielder
Spy - Can turn invisible to sneak past foes or disguise himself to trick the enemy team into passing the ball to him
Soldier - Can rocket jump to get around tricky areas
Demoman - Same as Soldier but uses sticky bombs instead
Medic - Can heal his injured or knocked out teammates and can charge up his Uber to grant invincibility to an ally and then use it either for defensive or offensive play

Defender
Heavy - Slow but big and bulky so he would have no problem blocking shots and stealing the ball (Could also swap into goalie)
Pyro - Can create a wall of fire to block off areas or use their airblast to deflect away the ball
Sniper - Can snipe someone with Jarate
Merasmus - Can cause chaos for a distraction

Goalie
Engineer - Can build a sentry to guard against the ball and have it blast it away (Could also swap into defender and then use his teleporters to give his teammates ways to get around the arena faster)

Miss Pauling can be their coach while the Administrator will be the announcer

Last edited:
Back