• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When Characters Play Soccer Instead of Vs Battling - Vs Soccer Match Tournament - VS Battle Wiki Edition

Just wondering but what if a character has a High 6-A AP but Tier 2 hax, where should they go?
The tier of the ability wouldn't really matter. If this was a death battle, yeah that would be stompish

But since this is a game and not a fight, the tier ultimatley doesnt conflict with anything since its a hax and not the character's individual stats. What it comes down to is what the hax does, the position you want the character in, and of course, resistances and such.

Updated

Okay, so here are all the registered verse's teams and tiers they are entering for:

Tier 9:​

Spooky's house
Overwatch
Sword Art Online
Hollow Knight

Tier 8:​

My Hero Academia
Jojo

Tier 7:​

Fairy Tail
One Piece
Pokemon
Street Fighter
Puella Magi

Tier 6:​

Naruto
Fairy Tail
Transformers (IDW)

Tier 5:​

Megaman

Tier 4:​

My Little Pony
Super Mario Bros
Yu-Gi-Oh

Tier 3:​

Wakfu (maybe)

Tier 2:​

Wakfu (maybe)

Alright, now here the list of abilities my players have that will be relevant here.

Sana: Has Invisibility that is even undetectable for those with Cosmic Awareness, weapon creation for both offensive and defensive (in this case, she can creates numerous amount of shield), and attack reflection.

Kyoko and Kazumi: Both of them has can creates dupe bodies, Kazumi is even more overpowered since she has also stuff like power mimicry and time acceleration.

Mifuyu: Her main thing is her illusions magic which can even fools those who has Cosmic Awareness.

Kirika: Her main ability is her time acceleration to make her even faster.

Mami: Has very versatile ribbons that can be used for both defensive and offensive. Can creates object, including a dupe body and the ribbons are undetectable too for Magical Girls.

Riz: Her main thing is her shadow magic, which allows her to teleport around. Can also engulfed her surrounding in pitch darkness, which also made her unable to be detected even for someone who can see invisible things as well as can see things from other dimension.

Homura and Tamura (both technically Homura): Their main stick is their time stop.

Alina: Her main things is her pocket reality manip, which allows her to trap her opponents, her traps are also inescapable by those who can travels to other dimension regularly.

Suzune: She got illusion creation and very versatile fire manip.

Sub players

Lapin: Has power null through her eyes and also telekinesis

Kanna: Her main is using her matter matter manip to creates object, including a dupe body.

AI: Has very versatile data manip that can be used to teleport object and person as well as reality warping that can be used to change her surrounding into various places (such as volcanic mountain or even vast tundra).

AoC: Has very powerful power mimicry as well as duplication, attack reflection and time stop.

Sayaka: Can creates glyph and weapons

Tart: Has quite potent darkness manip (which also can affect past and future) as well as the fact she is very tanky.

Yachiyo: Has quite neat Fate Manip that makes her allows her to survive.

Corbeau: Has quite neat ability to reflect stamina depletion. She reflect her stamina loss to her enemy, making her to tire themselves faster. It's potent enough to make magical girls, who usually can go on fighting for week without purifying their soul gem, feels tired when fighting her.

I forget, are we allowed to suggest more then one verse? If so, here's another for 6.

Goalie: Gwyndolin - Literally the best goalie here, don't @ me. He can use his illusion magic to make the play field appear endless, increasing the distance anytime anyone gets anywhere near the goal.

Defenders: All four of these dudes are big with thick armor.
Mid-fielders: IDK, just put the MCs here I guess.
Forwards: Three aggressive dudes with quick dashes. And one has a dragon.
Cheerleaders:
  • Gwynevere - She can distract the opposing team with an amazing chest.
  • Solaire - Praise the Sun for victory.
  • Priscilla - I couldn't not include her.

I forget, are we allowed to suggest more then one verse? If so, here's another for 6.
Yup you can! Add as many verses you want that can qualify.

Btw guys, just to give clarification, you don’t need to explain too much for your picks. It’s good as explain how people fit, but you probably don’t wanna give away too much of your strategies lol.

I just assumed it'd be similar to a normal verses match, just arguing who's better at Sports Ball.
This^

While it’s not a battle, the format and structure can be treated the same as a vs battle. Evaluate the stats, abilities, experience, teamwork, etc of the characters to determine which team would be the team to win for the given reasons.

It’s pretty much the same as always, except it’s not a battle but much more strategy based.

I don't know why, but let's I choose for tier 5 Star Wars Jedies, cause why not.
Would write structure of the team later.

Alright, time for me to start stepping into the ring too with teams to register. For now real quick, i'll be adding 3 more Naruto teams to join in.

Tier 8​

Main Roster: Naruto (Part 1), Sasuke (Part 1), Boruto, Sarada, Mitsuki, Neji, Tayuya, Gaara, Temari, Rock Lee, Choji

Tier 7​

Main Roster: Kakashi, Minato, Itachi, Nagato, Kisame, Naruto (KCM), Might Guy, Sasuke (MS), Obito, Killer B, Tobirama

Support Roster: Gaara, Kitsuchi, Konan, Temari, & Darui

Tier 5​

Main Roster: Adult Naruto, Adult Sasuke, Kaguya, Momoshiki, Kinshiki, Toneri, Isshiki, Delta, Madara, Hagoromo & Hamura

Total amount of Naruto teams: 4

Ok another Naruto squad tier 8 this time, Kukui suggested it and I finally got to it:

Goalie: Was originally meant to be Neji but then I realised that beyond the byakugan the main reason he was picked, his Kaiten was tier 7 so it either disqualified him or he couldnt use it so Hinata it is for the same reasons. No blind spots(nearly) and big AOE to block the ball.

Defenders:

Kidomaru: His webs are great for defense and he can spread them everywhere. On top of that he can create tons of large spiders to mess with opponents.

Shino: Can create huge waves of insects to mess with the opponent in several ways as well as insects clones and the like.

Mitsuki: Stretchy limbs and is very good at messing with opponents, probably one of the best users of shunshin and his team work with Boruto and Sarada is second to none.

Midfielders:

Ryougi: Easily forgotten character since he appears briefly for an arc but he has some strong abilities, his ice manipulation can cover large wares of the field freezing opponents and he can trap opponents in ice, he should have mind manipulation iirc and he is pretty smart.

Shikadai: Originally was Shikamaru but he has better physicals and again works well with the Boruto squad. Just as smart as Shikamaru would have been so he is a great strategist, no need to mention his shadow possession.

Tayuya: Mind manip and can summon more dudes to help her steal the ball a bit on the raging side but as long as everyone else gives her space should go well.

Sarada: Analytical prediction to steal the ball as well as know the best way to pass it around opponents and genjutsu for various ways to fool opponents, she can also copy the skills used to play the game. Finally works well with Boruto and Mitsuki.

Forwards:

Boruto: Without the sword and of course no momoshiki possession. He is quite smart and uses his few clones very well which (apart from the fact that he is already in a team) is why he was picked over Naruto. He also works very well with Mitsuki and Sarada (Note how they are each in different positions). His karma absorption would allow him to brute force through multiple abilities.

Shinki: Iron sand is a great technique for controlling the ball and his puppetry means that he can have another body on the field but on top of that he can control enemy bodies and also has sealing with said puppet.

Shizuma: Has the aggressiveness of a shark his mist jutsu is good for messing with enemy perception and can create water clones.

Edit: Annd and I got ninjaed lol.

Newly Updated

Okay, so here are all the registered verse's teams and tiers they are entering for:

Spooky's house
Overwatch
Sword Art Online
Hollow Knight

My Hero Academia
Jojo
Naruto

Fairy Tail
One Piece
Pokemon
Street Fighter
Puella Magi
Naruto

Naruto
Fairy Tail
Transformers (IDW)
Dark Souls

Megaman
Naruto
Star Wars

My Little Pony
Super Mario Bros
Yu-Gi-Oh

Wakfu (maybe)

Wakfu (maybe)

@ProfessorKukui4Life I say you should put it in a spoiler in the OP with the list of teams like this.

Spooky's house
Overwatch
Sword Art Online
Hollow Knight

My Hero Academia
Jojo
Naruto

Fairy Tail
One Piece
Pokemon
Street Fighter
Puella Magi
Naruto

Naruto
Fairy Tail
Transformers (IDW)
Dark Souls

Megaman
Naruto
Star Wars

My Little Pony
Super Mario Bros
Yu-Gi-Oh

Wakfu (maybe)

Wakfu (maybe)

As large as the sun, the game takes place in outer space and the ball is a planet painted in black and white.

Back