• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When Characters Play Soccer Instead of Vs Battling - Vs Soccer Match Tournament - VS Battle Wiki Edition

no i mean like i dont know where the chars would go cause i dont know how fitting it would be for them, what i was asking is if i could just give the monsters and have someone else put them into slots for me
Ohhhhh okay. Yeah you could do that.

If I were you, you could ask SomebodyData & Zencha to help out with that. They're great yugioh experts.

Goalie: The Knight - Has the best movement options, including true flight, and attack reflection

Defenders:
  • Dung Defender - Uses balls of shit in his own boss fight so he's probably qualified
  • False Knight - His armor is basically impervious to damage so that counts for something right?
  • Hornet - Her thread can be used to block, I guess. Also, third best movement options of the bunch
Mid-fielders:
  • Grimm - He's got a pretty wide skill variety, so that's probably useful in mid-field. Teleportation alone probably gives him second place for movement
  • Oro and Mato -Two for the price of one. They both work well in tandem, with one being kinda defensive and the other being more aggressive
  • Sheo - Basically has the same training as Oro and Mato.
Forwards:
  • Zote - Literally won't do anything else. Would probably be more harm then good
  • Hollow Knight - Also has teleportation, so probably tied with Grimm for movement options
  • Sly - Very aggressive and agile
Cheerleader: Nosk - I like the idea of the eldritch horror cheering everybody on from the sidelines

I know next to nothing about soccer, but this was kinda fun to put together. We also just so happen to have only 11 Hollow Knight profiles currenly.

STREET FIGHTER
Nominating the Street Fighter Verse for Tier 7
Formation: 3-4-3

Forward/Strikers:

Akuma - Strongest and deadliest of the SF cast. His fast movements, deadly power, intangibility and overall aggression would allow him to constantly put pressure onto his opponents and can easily steal the ball, break defense and could get in some fair shots.
M. Bison - Bison Warp allows him to warp into different areas of the arena making him hard to catch and his Psycho Crusher and slide attack gives him different tackling options and zoom across the field like a madman.
Ibuki - Her fast mobility should make it hard for her foes to catch up and can perform the Kasumi Gake technique that allows her to dash fast enough to leave afterimages. Kunais can be used to distract opponents.

Mid-Fielders:
Ryu - Fairly balanced. His Shoryuken can block air balls or take out anyone in flight with the ball. His Hadoken can be used to break any structures or scaring off foes. Tatsumaki Senpukyaku can be used to bypass any slide kicks while dribbling the ball.
Ken - Same as Ryu, though probably leaning towards offense.
Chun-Li - Her moveset is kick based so I assume she would be great at least kicking the ball at a fair distance along with passing and stealing.
Elena - Same applies from Chun-Li's entry above.

Defenders:

E. Honda - Big and bulky, making him hard to tackle and damage. His Harai-Geri leg sweep allows him to easily steal the ball and trip foes up.
Zangief - Same as above minus the leg sweep but he can use his manly chest to block the shots.
Vega (Claw) - He's fast and does flips and rolls, his agility could allow him to steal the ball and get around enemy players. Depending on the arena, can wall jump or use a chainlink fence to get the drop onto unsuspecting foes to get an easy steal. Also might play dirty.

Goalie:
Dhalism - Teleportation and his excellent control over his stretchy body and limbs gives him plenty of options to block incoming shots and steal the ball with ease. Can use his illusionary fire breath or projectiles to block enemy pathways or scare them off. Also can read minds so he could read what the opposing players' strategy is or what they are about to do next and act accordingly.

Other:

Dan Hibiki - There for giving support to his team and giving them ideas and plans only to get shot down by his crew. Also regulated to water boy duties. Could act as a last minute substitution if the SF cast have nothing else to lose or just wanna see Dan humiliate himself.

Substitutions:

Juri Han - Can sub for forward, given her crazy kicks and her insanity and aggression.
Balrog (Boxer) - Can sub for goalie, since he literally cannot kick, making him useless for any other position. Uses his slugging punches or headbutt to swat the ball away and deflect any incoming shots.
Cammy - Can sub for forward. Nothing much to write home about other than her rushdown playstyle.
Blanka - Can sub for mid-field or defender. Can use his Rolling Attack and Vertical Roll to roll around the field for mobility and use his Lightning Mole to surprise players unexpectedly or bypass defense. Can also play defensively by using his Electric Thunder to shock anyone who attempts to tackle him or shock the ball to give a nasty shock to the player who was dribbling the ball.
Sakura - Can sub for mid-fielder or forward. Similar to Ryu above.
Guile - Can sub for defender or goalie. Crouches down and waits. Can Sonic Boom to knock off the ball or opposing projectiles and can Flash Kick to deflect airborne shots or take out any airborne foes with the ball.
Necalli - Can sub for forward. Aggression puts pressure onto the enemy team. Can cause small tremors to throw foes off and spew a slime puddle projectile to trip them up.
Seth - Can sub for defender or mid-field. Can copy his opponents' moveset to take advantage of and could fill in roles for his team with said copied moveset depending on which move he can copy. Also can perform his Tandem Engine move to generate a mini black hole so he can suck in the ball for an easy steal or to suck in enemy players to put them off position. Also teleportation for mobility and getaways.

Okay, so here are all the registered verse's teams and tiers they are entering for:

Tier 9:​

Spooky's house
Overwatch
Sword Art Online
Hollow Knight

Tier 8:​

My Hero Academia
Jojo

Tier 7:​

Fairy Tail
One Piece
Pokemon
Street Fighter

Tier 6:​

Naruto
Fairy Tail

Tier 5:​

Megaman

Tier 4:​

My Little Pony

Tier 3:​

Wakfu (maybe)

Tier 2:​

Wakfu (maybe)

We will still have plenty of time to get more verses here (I'll be registering some too soon), but for now, tier 9 and 7 are the only ones with 4 verses each.

I would have added Sonic, but im not sure what tier they are going for.

I wonder how many Tier 4 characters there are in The Elder Scrolls...

Can't wait to have the inevitable Prisoner Physiology debate but in Soccer.

I was planned to put a hat in time for tier 4 but characters basically are not enough so I decided to go with....

Mario Bros:
Tier: 4

Forwards:

Mario:
Have a various power ups and fire abilities.

Yoshi: Have also different power ups and is very fast.

Toad: Have ± same amount of power ups as Mario. The difference is doesn't have an fire abilities through himself but he's as gameplay shows faster than Mario.

Mid-fielders:

Peach:
Even though I like Daisy more, Peach is more optional. Have various Power ups and abilities, for a territory advantage.

Wario: Have a toon force and as much power ups as cast.

Kamek: Doesn't have much power ups but can do magic which helps in territory.

Bowser Junior: Have technologies and his paintbrush

Defenders:

Luigi:
Have also very much power ups and his own lightning abilities.

Donkey Kong: Has a coconut gun. Power ups and very strong.

Rosalina: Have a bit Magic and power ups.

Goalie:

Bowser:
Do I need something to tell? Big, strong have various power ups and abilities. And can be even more bigger.

Extra players:

Daisy for defense

Waluigi for mid fielders

Dimentio for mid fielders

Diddy Kong for defense

Ah, so we have My Little Pony vs Mario vs Yu-Gi-Oh, one more and we got ourselves a Tier 4 tourney.

I was planned to put a hat in time for tier 4 but characters basically are not enough so I decided to go with....

Mario Bros:
Tier: 4

Forwards:

Mario:
Have a various power ups and fire abilities.

Yoshi: Have also different power ups and is very fast.

Toad: Have ± same amount of power ups as Mario. The difference is doesn't have an fire abilities through himself but he's as gameplay shows faster than Mario.

Mid-fielders:

Peach:
Even though I like Daisy more, Peach is more optional. Have various Power ups and abilities, for a territory advantage.

Wario: Have a toon force and as much power ups as cast.

Kamek: Doesn't have much power ups but can do magic which helps in territory.

Bowser Junior: Have technologies and his paintbrush

Defenders:

Luigi:
Have also very much power ups and his own lightning abilities.

Donkey Kong: Has a coconut gun. Power ups and very strong.

Rosalina: Have a bit Magic and power ups.

Goalie:

Bowser:
Do I need something to tell? Big, strong have various power ups and abilities. And can be even more bigger.

Extra players:

Daisy for defense

Waluigi for mid fielders

Dimentio for mid fielders

Diddy Kong for defense
Annnnnnnnd there it is!

kukui when are you taking final registrations
Not for a while. F&G posts can usually take sometime before they really get going and since my idea involves a lot of tiers, I wanna give people a good amount of time to consider entering a verse in. Even if only once.

Back