• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When calculating an explosion feat, should i calculate the destruction as well as the power of the explosion by size or just the explosion size

What i mean by this is lets say, If an explosion is 160 meters in radius and it also destroys a bunch of buildings, should i take into account the destroyed buildings or should i just use the explosion formula to find the explosive yield

What i mean by this is lets say, If an explosion is 160 meters in radius and it also destroys a bunch of buildings, should i take into account the destroyed buildings or should i just use the explosion formula to find the explosive yield
Just find the yield. If the destruction of the buildings is higher in terms of AP though, use that.

Just find the yield. If the destruction of the buildings is higher in terms of AP though, use that.
Actually, would a Building's durability be taken into account if stated that they have high durability? like using Tensile Strength, compressive strength, flexural strength, etc.?

Like being able to withstand pressure from deforming, wearing, etc.?

Actually, would a Building's durability be taken into account if stated that they have high durability? like using Tensile Strength, compressive strength, flexural strength, etc.?

Like being able to withstand pressure from deforming, wearing, etc.?
What.

you mention how if the building's destruction would be higher in AP in the feat, would that be calculable from a durability point by using tensile strength? a material's ability to resist damage such as deformation, etc.?

you mention how if the building's destruction would be higher in AP in the feat, would that be calculable from a durability point by using tensile strength? a material's ability to resist damage such as deformation, etc.?
It's multiple buildings and we don't know the PSI of the explosion so this would be a non-factor.

Back