• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's Your Favorite JoJo Reference?

Reppuzan

VS Battles
Retired
I'm not quite sure how big JoJo is on this site, but the threads have been everywhere since AMM showed up. So I thought I'd put up this thread for fun. Just list a picture from a manga or a clip from an anime that has a JoJo reference that you particularly liked.

For me, it was from a cooking series.

Just watch how ridiculous/hilarious/awesome it is.

For the record, the Stands are the embodiment of the Ramen dishes each competitor made.

By the way i think it's high time we have a jojo discussion thread the series deserves one for these kinds of things.

I don't mind a JJBA dicussion. If the Toriko one i made a month or so ago is going okay, then why not a JJBA one?

Jesus christ, I honestly didn't think Jojo would get to the point where other series would reference it.

LTB2000 said:
Jesus christ, I honestly didn't think Jojo would get to the point where other series would reference it.
Actually, it's been this big for a while now. It is currently the only manga series to be featured in the Louvre. You know, where paintings like the Mona Lisa get showcased.

Personally, I've never heard of it until I encountered it on this site.

LTB2000 said:
Jojo is a legendary series and among the best selling manga series in japa

Don't forget the fact that during it's 25th anniversary, various manga creators like Akira Toriyama, Tite Kubo, Kishimoto, Oda, and more paid tribute to the series. ;)

Back