• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's the difference between Might Guy distorting space when kicking Madara and Grimmjow and Ichigo distorting space when fighting one another?

Well, at the very least, What we can prove is in order for gai to have bent space to such a degree, science dictates he'd have to have the mass of a large celestial object and moving massively faster than DBZ Characters.

At least that's what I got from a Calc i did 2 years ago with the aid of my physics teacher.

Joseph619 said:
Might Guy actually distorted air, not space. Space is an incorrect Translation
No he distorted space shown as Madara's six paths rod with distorted when guy approached him

@Barry Allen, I read somewhere that distorting space requires one to be 17 magnitudes below a black hole, minimum, though I don't know what that means, it would MFTL like DBZ characters.

Gravity can distorting space and time, and there are no legic total energy calculation for MFTL speed due to you cant calculation energy for FTL speed because normally except if you are made of light then you need infinite energy just to reach the speed of light(FTL only applies in fiction and considered incalculable)

What's kind of distorting space Grimmjow and Ichigo did when fighting one another?

does anyone knows

The thing about gravity distoting space, is that only celestial bodies have enough gravity to do so, so guy running had enough gravity to distort space on Earth would that make him a running moon, no

Is the 8 gate power increase of 100x base accepted on this site or not.

If so then he should be more than massively hypersonic plus if we scale his base to other characters. If not then just forget what I said.

@Uchihazinon: the 8th gate boosts him further than 100x, the change from City Block Level: 4.6e10 all the way to Moon Level: 1.24e29 which would be a 2.69e18 x boost in AP and we really cannot scale speed of that, because it would make him MFTL+, which is unacceptable here, as it is considered stacking but there is strong evidence pointing to him being at the very least Relatavistic+

Mobzzzzz5 said:
@Uchihazinon: the 8th gate boosts him further than 100x, the change from City Block Level: 4.6e10 all the way to Moon Level: 1.24e29 which would be a 2.69e18 x boost in AP and we really cannot scale speed of that, because it would make him MFTL+, which is unacceptable here, as it is considered stacking but there is strong evidence pointing to him being at the very least Relatavistic+
Ok, but no matter how it's put it does not make sense for him to be only in the massively hypersonic section.

I definitely agree, I just haven't found a way to prove that he's FTL+ without going against discussion rules, there are many other characters that I've been trying to prove that are FTL, or have FTL feats, like Madara, Naruto, Sasuke, and even Minato, who had one Sub Relatavistic Feat that I cannot prove, so I'm with you on this

Guys im just letting you know that literally everything that could be used to try to upgrade Naruto characters to Relativistic - FTL has been brought up multiple times and debunked, which is why its against the rules.

The speed of Madara's light fang has not been debunked. The only thing people try to argue is whether Naruto dodged it at point blank range or not.

Either way the speed of the light fang has not been refuted. It's just storm release combined with natural energy compressed into a single point.

I don't think you can debunk anything from that information alone.

The fact that it is Storm Release is the reason we dont consider it actual light and thus not lightspeed

Light Fang wasn't accepted as lightspeed considering that it's a storm release variant, and not actual light until proven.

@WeeklyBattles: This one was "debunked" by saying it was aim dodging, even with the anime clearly showing that it was not, but yeah great debunk, and this is not the only feat but whatever.

It's enhanced by natural energy. Also it's compressed into a single point.

Since the attack is compressed into a single point there is less likely to be a lot of air resistance than if the attack was thicker and had a larger surface area.

The only thing that is left to question is how much natural energy Madara put into the attack to enhance it.

While surface area does help in speed, what proof do we have that Light Fang is lightspeed beyond what's mentioned in the handbook?

I don't really remember it all that well.

Gemmysaur said:
While surface area does help in speed, what proof do we have that Light Fang is lightspeed beyond what's mentioned in the handbook?

I don't really remember it all that well.
Your right there is no proof besides the handbook that's why I'm saying that we don't know how much natural energy Madara put into that attack.

Well, your link is asking for me to whitelist it before I can view, but that's not gonna happen so I looked for it in another place.

It doesn't tell me anything. It only looked like Madara spat Light Fang while facing away from Naruto.

Oh and we don't use the anime version as proof.

i think we should stop talking about that Light Fang is lightspeed otherwise this

thread will get close

there is possiblty it will get close so

we can talk about other obj

like how naruto attack kaguya without her noticing it etc

0687-015
0687-016

Uchihazinon said:
Your right there is no proof besides the handbook that's why I'm saying that we don't know how much natural energy Madara put into that attack.
Yeah. While AP-wise, it can just scale to Madara's other attacks. The speed is the major factor about it.

Gemmysaur said:
Well, your link is asking for me to whitelist it before I can view, but that's not gonna happen so I looked for it in another place.
It doesn't tell me anything. It only looked like Madara spat Light Fang while facing away from Naruto.

Oh and we don't use the anime version as proof.
After you warned me the first time, when did I mention the anime again?

@Mobzzzzz5:

First one.

@WeeklyBattles: This one was "debunked" by saying it was aim dodging, even with the anime clearly showing that it was not, but yeah great debunk, and this is not the only feat but whatever.

Second one.

@Gemmysaur: The anime clears, things up, that still doesn't change that madara was looking directly at Naruto when he shot the beam, and Naruto who had the six paths rod right in front of him, dodged it, while the rod broke, then Madara moved his head, here are the manga links so that you can look at it your self

@Uchihazinon:

If it does, then that's good. I'm all for it, but the speed increase is still unquantifiable without resorting to lightspeed guidebook.

But let's drop this for now, since the thread is about Gai as you said. Relating to that, I have no answer.

Gemmysaur said:
@Mobzzzzz5:

First one.
What's the difference between what Guy did and what Grimmjow and Ichigo did Second one.

@Gemmysaur: The anime clears, things up, that still doesn't change that madara was looking directly at Naruto when he shot the beam, and Naruto who had the six paths rod right in front of him, dodged it, while the rod broke, then Madara moved his head, here are the manga links so that you can look at it your self

@Uchihazinon:

If it does, then that's good. I'm all for it, but the speed increase is still unquantifiable without resorting to lightspeed guidebook.

But let's drop this for now, since the thread is about Gai as you said. Relating to that, I have no answer.

What's the difference between what Guy did and what Grimmjow and Ichigo did? That's my question now.

Back