• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara and the guys play laser tag(yes it's another Naruto speed CRT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godernet

He/Him
As you can see this is more Nard speed stuff but this one is hopefully less contentious.

I noticed one Rinnegan Six Path Madara doesn't have his Light Fang listed under the speed section of his profile.

He just has: At least Relativistic (Managed to somewhat keep up with 8th Gate Guy, who was bending space through sheer speed. Was able to perceive Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto and attempted a counter-attack, although he was outmatched.)

I wanted to propose one of two things here.

1). We either give Madara SOL attack speed via Light Fang and keep his rating the same.

Scenario 1: At least Relativistic (Managed to somewhat keep up with 8th Gate Guy, who was bending space through sheer speed. Was able to perceive Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto and attempted a counter-attack, although he was outmatched), Speed of Light with Light Fang.

2). We just change this Madara's rating to FTL or at most FTL for being able to somewhat keep up with SOSP Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke, who are both FTL, His somewhat scaling to them is already detailed in his profile.

However since Madara was mostly on the defensive and likely slower than Naruto and Sasuke, he could just be listed as: At most FTL. Justifications would stay the same.

Scenario 2: At most FTL(Managed to somewhat keep up with 8th Gate Guy, who was bending space through sheer speed. Was able to perceive Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto and attempted a counter-attack, although he was outmatched.)

Scenario 2 would also raise the 8th Gate Guy key, as Madara makes several comments about being impressed by his speed and was overwhelmed by him on numerous occasions. His justifications would stay the same as well.

At most FTL (Much faster than before. Kept up with Juubi Jinchūriki Madara and overwhelmed him on several occasions, with Madara praising his speed), higher with Sekizo and Night Guy (Sekizo gains acceleration with each subsequent attack, and Madara praised Night Guy's swiftness, which distorted space via sheer speed)

Let me know what y'all think.

Edit: After reviewing profiles I realize this will affect more characters than I initially thought. If anything this can just be about adding Light Fang to One Eyed Six Path Madara's profile.

Agree:

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:
This may become irrelevant if Raikage stuff gets passed but I have a feeling getting scaling and calcs sorted out for that will take a while anyways so

im-gonna-do-it-anyway-bricky.gif

thinking back this will end up affecting a lot more than just Guy and Madara as Minato, Juubito, and potentially a bunch of others scales off of One Eyed Madara as well. I think we should hold off on this for now actually💀

thinking back this will end up affecting a lot more than just Guy and Madara as Minato, Juubito, and potentially a bunch of others scales off of One Eyed Madara as well. I think we should hold off on this for now actually💀
There will be more complexity, better to suspend for now.

Starting a new speed revision while you've got an existing speed revision going on doesn't seem good.
This was initially just going to be adding Light Fang to Madara and making ratings more in line with their justifications.

I figured it would be fine since I wasn’t planning on doing anything with the Raikage stuff right away.

But now that I’m seeing how many characters have their Justifications from Six Path Madara it would probably be better not to.

Would you please be able to close this for now Damage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back