• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What would your weakness be?

Interesting....
My weaknesses would be:

All things Cute, Lovable and Adorable: (I have a soft spot cute animals, lovable accessories and adorable clothes)
People who can turn my own words and thoughts against me: (Basically Phoenix Wright and I get nervous when facing people like that since it seems like they always have a Reverse Uno Card up their sleeve)
Boredom: (Literally make anything uninteresting for me and I'll give up immediately)

My social awkwardness in certain situations that can come up when I'm directly interacting with other people and an inconveniently bad attention span when I'm not concentrating on a specific topic or task or someone just keeps talking to me without giving me a moment to talk myself which unfortunately for me as a student tends to apply to lectures.

My social awkwardness in certain situations that can come up when I'm directly interacting with other people and an inconveniently bad attention span when I'm not concentrating on a specific topic or task or someone just keeps talking to me without giving me a moment to talk myself which unfortunately for me as a student tends to apply to lectures.

what tier would you be then?

cause I’m feeling like those with a lot of weaknesses tend to have lower tiers.

note: all Staff are god tiers regarding user tier but there’s a tier level for staff as well.

Oooh, I know! My weakness must be the fact that with only two hours of sleep, I can function like a normal human!

... Wait, that's, not inherently a weakness per say... And that prolly applies to a ton of people here, too...

Oh, I know, I'm overly determined to get a point acr- ... Well, no, that can be good, too.

Aha! This is the perfect time to pull out my Super-Duper Nifty Message from a Previous Thread about making Profiles for Members!

... Mmmhmm, mmmhmm... Ah.

So I'm, "Extremely Lazy unless stakes are high", sounds right... "Lack of Care for Self Preservation when Angered", not, fully relevant, but fair... "Extreme Aversion to Mayonaise"... Dunno where that would be applicable, but accurate!

As for what my tier would be on the VSBW scaling chain? God obviously
I unno, I'd like to think myself capable in spite of being a new-ish member, but I don't know the er, "Meta" of the chain or whatnot. Also unno what it's exactly scaling... Is it the capacity to make a argument, or just like, popularity? At some point it might just also be skewed by subjectivity, too...

Oooh, I know! My weakness must be the fact that with only two hours of sleep, I can function like a normal human!

... Wait, that's, not inherently a weakness per say... And that prolly applies to a ton of people here, too...

Oh, I know, I'm overly determined to get a point acr- ... Well, no, that can be good, too.

Aha! This is the perfect time to pull out my Super-Duper Nifty Message from a Previous Thread about making Profiles for Members!

So I'm, "Extremely Lazy unless stakes are high", sounds right... "Lack of Care for Self Preservation when Angered", not, fully relevant, but fair... "Extreme Aversion to Mayonaise"... Dunno where that would be applicable, but accurate!

I unno, I'd like to think myself capable in spite of being a new-ish member, but I don't know the er, "Meta" of the chain or whatnot. Also unno what it's exactly scaling... Is it the capacity to make a argument, or just like, popularity? At some point it might just also be skewed by subjectivity, too...
I guess the newest members on the wiki start out low tier.

also i think it has to do with supporters as well. Bronze the weakest supporter but it makes your tier higher than others.

maybe it also has to do with the number of replies/post/likes you did on the wiki/how many people reacted to your posts.

tbh lots of factors needed

liking for the sumire pfp

Pollen allergies, fear of disapproval by authority figures, history of backseat modding, pollen allergies, chronically forgets to eat, unable to enjoy media like a normal person and instead goes through cycles of hyper-focusing on something and burning out, main source of motivation is based on doing easier tasks to avoid doing harder tasks, pollen allergies, and my brain's environment rendering from walking into another room will cause me to forget what I came into the room to do

Back