• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Null Weakness revision (Baldi Basics)

I will talk about nulls weakness to be none notable

first: The game deleted null completely

second: A proof is there was PlaceFace https://baldis-basics-in-education-and-learning.fandom.com/wiki/PlaceFace#cite_note-1

third: which already exist before the game created

fourth: and as tests character which is include every character in baldi basics using this (PlaceFace) as method

fifth: appears after null dies

so null glitch its not affect on his health and couldn't kill himself from being glitch
what about you guys?

Last edited:
Is this a joke?
Is this a troll?
How does any of this evidence line up logically, let alone suggest NULL didn’t kill himself from being glitched?
well there doesnt had proof if null glitch affecting his own health though, nor it will make him overcomes death, it possible if the game erased him because it showed PlaceFace after he dies also he was in the developer room after got defeated

Please do a better job at wording your ideas next time. I think I know what you're trying to tell, so I'll write it: The revision you're proposing is that π™Ώπš•πšŠπšŒπšŽπ™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽ is the base for all the characters, and during a cutscene, Null seems to glitch out of existence and reveal that π™Ώπš•πšŠπšŒπšŽπ™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽ was behind him, so Null didn't truly perish. Am I right? I'll presume that this is what you mean to convey for now.

That cutscene with π™Ώπš•πšŠπšŒπšŽπ™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽ appears to be when Null got turned into a video game character, not when he was deleted. I don't remember the exact context, but I have some confidence that I'm not misremembering this. During the cutscene when Null got erased due to glitching too much, there was no π™Ώπš•πšŠπšŒπšŽπ™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽ. His sprite was freaking out and flashing, and then he simply disappeared. Even if the truth is that the cutscene with π™Ώπš•πšŠπšŒπšŽπ™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽ depicts them appearing after Null, there's no evidence that Mystman12 giving a status update about the game's development has anything to do with the in-setting story, so there's no solid evidence that every character truly uses π™Ώπš•πšŠπšŒπšŽπ™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽ as a foundation of their existence in-setting under its narrative that it's a video game. Even when assuming that every character does in fact use π™Ώπš•πšŠπšŒπšŽπ™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽ as a foundation for their existence, it's a stretch to claim that Null's glitching turning him into π™Ώπš•πšŠπšŒπšŽπ™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽ doesn't count as a weakness. Null still lost all identifying features and was only left with the essence that any character within the setting has underneath their individuality. That would be very similar to if a human were to turn into a mannequin just because they coughed too hard too many times, which would definitely be considered as a weakness. Your revision proposal fails to be convincing to me even when I'm being generous in your favor when interpreting it. I disagree with your revision proposal.

Please do a better job at wording your ideas next time. I think I know what you're trying to tell, so I'll write it: The revision you're proposing is that π™Ώπš•πšŠπšŒπšŽπ™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽ is the base for all the characters, and during a cutscene, Null seems to glitch out of existence and reveal that π™Ώπš•πšŠπšŒπšŽπ™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽ was behind him, so Null didn't truly perish. Am I right? I'll presume that this is what you mean to convey for now.

That cutscene with π™Ώπš•πšŠπšŒπšŽπ™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽ appears to be when Null got turned into a video game character, not when he was deleted. I don't remember the exact context, but I have some confidence that I'm not misremembering this. During the cutscene when Null got erased due to glitching too much, there was no π™Ώπš•πšŠπšŒπšŽπ™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽ. His sprite was freaking out and flashing, and then he simply disappeared. Even if the truth is that the cutscene with π™Ώπš•πšŠπšŒπšŽπ™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽ depicts them appearing after Null, there's no evidence that Mystman12 giving a status update about the game's development has anything to do with the in-setting story, so there's no solid evidence that every character truly uses π™Ώπš•πšŠπšŒπšŽπ™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽ as a foundation of their existence in-setting under its narrative that it's a video game. Even when assuming that every character does in fact use π™Ώπš•πšŠπšŒπšŽπ™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽ as a foundation for their existence, it's a stretch to claim that Null's glitching turning him into π™Ώπš•πšŠπšŒπšŽπ™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽ doesn't count as a weakness. Null still lost all identifying features and was only left with the essence that any character within the setting has underneath their individuality. That would be very similar to if a human were to turn into a mannequin just because they coughed too hard too many times, which would definitely be considered as a weakness. Your revision proposal fails to be convincing to me even when I'm being generous in your favor when interpreting it. I disagree with your revision proposal.
hmm how are you assuming coughing=affecting to his health, it was from the start he was corrupted file since he say "im not someone who trapped inside the game"
its proof that his program using placeface too and if his cough could kill him then why he could survive until the end game? he influence baldi sound "get out while you still can" (after null dies, baldi is kinda bit calm than the previous) make more senses if null completely deleted by the game and baldi get a bit calmer, also he got defeated at the developer room.

Last edited:
hmm how are you assuming coughing=affecting to his health, it was from the start he was corrupted file since he say "im not someone who trapped inside the game"
its proof that his program using placeface too and if his cough could kill him then why he could survive until the end game? he influence baldi sound "get out while you still can" (after null dies, baldi is kinda bit calm than the previous)

I just meant whatever Null's condition was in general was something potentially dangerous for him. The beeping in the clip you linked wasn't killing Null because it wasn't severe enough. Null's profile on the VS Battles Wiki doesn't intend to claim that him glitching is a source of instant death, just that it can kill him due to it being unhealthy for him. By the time he was coughing before his permanent disappearance during Baldi's Basics Classic Remastered, his existence appeared to have became too unstable for him to stay present, so it's still a weakness he has. Also, I still don't see where you're making the connection to π™Ώπš•πšŠπšŒπšŽπ™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽ. How does Null beeping relate to π™Ώπš•πšŠπšŒπšŽπ™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽ in any way?

I just meant whatever Null's condition was in general was something potentially dangerous for him. The beeping in the clip you linked wasn't killing Null because it wasn't severe enough. Null's profile on the VS Battles Wiki doesn't intend to claim that him glitching is a source of instant death, just that it can kill him due to it being unhealthy for him. By the time he was coughing before his permanent disappearance during Baldi's Basics Classic Remastered, his existence appeared to have became too unstable for him to stay present, so it's still a weakness he has. Also, I still don't see where you're making the connection to π™Ώπš•πšŠπšŒπšŽπ™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽ. How does Null beeping relate to π™Ώπš•πšŠπšŒπšŽπ™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽ in any way?
"how does null beeping relate to placeface in any way" because he was using the same program like any character in baldi basics, "his existence appeared to have become unstable for him to stay present" isn't that will be game mechanics since he always say destroy the game or smth like that, because the game make him corrupted and possibily the player wanted to kill null by defeated him at the end game with the game erased null, also when player use cheat, null know that then disable it to make the player can't continue and win the game

"how does null beeping relate to placeface in any way" because he was using the same program like any character in baldi basics,
Meanwhile, we don't know that π™Ώπš•πšŠπšŒπšŽπ™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽ is truly the base for Baldi's Basics characters. As I wrote, your evidence is a game development update by the game's creator, from before the game even had secrets. The evidence is likely just the real process for the implementation of Baldi's Basics characters, where π™Ώπš•πšŠπšŒπšŽπ™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽ was a placeholder asset. It's just a theory to claim that the same is true for the characters in their fictional perspectives.
"his existence appeared to have become unstable for him to stay present" isn't that will be game mechanics since he always say destroy the game or smth like that, because the game make him corrupted and possibily the player wanted to kill null by defeated him at the end game with the game erased null,
Null getting deleted during his final event in Baldi's Basics Classic Remastered, which the game's narrative acknowledged in multiple ways, isn't a non-canon game mechanic. The game's story involves it being a video game in-setting, and Null ending up deleting is an intentional event that's how Baldi's Basics Classic Remastered ends its story. This data corruption you write about is what's being referred to in the Weaknesses section of Null's profile on the VS Battles Wiki. It's a weakness because it led to his death. This wasn't directly as a result of the player having defeated Null, although there might be a correlation.
also when player use cheat, null know that then disable it to make the player can't continue and win the game
I know this and Null's profile on the VS Battles Wiki already acknowledges it. I don't see how this is relevant to the other details we're discussing. Please stay on topic.

Meanwhile, we don't know that π™Ώπš•πšŠπšŒπšŽπ™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽ is truly the base for Baldi's Basics characters. As I wrote, your evidence is a game development update by the game's creator, from before the game even had secrets. The evidence is likely just the real process for the implementation of Baldi's Basics characters, where π™Ώπš•πšŠπšŒπšŽπ™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽ was a placeholder asset. It's just a theory to claim that the same is true for the characters in their fictional perspectives.

Null getting deleted during his final event in Baldi's Basics Classic Remastered, which the game's narrative acknowledged in multiple ways, isn't a non-canon game mechanic. The game's story involves it being a video game in-setting, and Null ending up deleting is an intentional event that's how Baldi's Basics Classic Remastered ends its story. This data corruption you write about is what's being referred to in the Weaknesses section of Null's profile on the VS Battles Wiki. It's a weakness because it led to his death. This wasn't directly as a result of the player having defeated Null, although there might be a correlation.

I know this and Null's profile on the VS Battles Wiki already acknowledges it. I don't see how this is relevant to the other details we're discussing. Please stay on topic.
alright close thread

Back