• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What would your weakness be?

So in an alternate universe the vsbw team starts making profiles of users.

we’re not going to go into detail about what your speeds, strength, powers, and intelligence are.

this thread is about what weakness would you have. (Though not necessary, you can also explain why too)

also no none notable weaknesses

My weakness:

pokemonfan807 is weakened when others get very angry at him, he is obsessed with the fate series and will drop his attention on anything else if it’s near him. He is also obsessed with/a simp for @Veloxt1r0kore and will do anything for him.

1. I don’t really like it when others get angry at me.

2. Fate franchise is one of my if not my most favorite series of anime

3. @RandomGuy2345 has said that I meatride/obsessed and am envious/simp with @Veloxt1r0kore

My weakness is having no weakness which is a weakness on its own since having no weakness is a weakness on its own, as that means I have no weakness for me to even say "this is my weakness" and not been able to say that since I'm too stronk is a weakness

My weakness is having no weakness which is a weakness on its own since having no weakness is a weakness on its own, as that means I have no weakness for me to even say "this is my weakness" and not been able to say that since I'm too stronk is a weakness
Relatable.

Anime lewdz, good action figures, cockroaches (Allergy), dust, crippling depression and PTSD, lack of an appetite AKA malnutrition, paranoia, common cold, what else, what else.
You have many weaknesses which is why any user in the vs battle verse (this is the verse for user profiles) would easily solo Klol.

klol is low tier compared to others aka fodder

A little off-topic but what would tier levels of users in general be. (Also ant is the vs battle verse’s god tier/tier 0 as we have calculated his strength and his feat of one shotting AKM sama who is also tier 0)

Any ideas for users (god tier, top tier, high tier, mid tier, low tier, bottom, and unknown tier)

Back