• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What would happen if Ultima did not exist?

ImmortalDread

Call me Dread
Username Only
VS Battles
Retired
A good question!

Many CRTs are very much reliant on one single taken out of context statements from this individual, and if the statement did not satisfy you, he is being called downplayer, if it satisfies you, he is being called wanker.

Crazy! So let's discuss a hypothetical situation if he did not exist! Would DB be tier 0?

He is too famous to the point, Indonesian/Indian tiktokers are going crazy over him, when their verse got upgraded due to him.

One of the most accurate takes from our member @TheGreatJedi13
0410dffafe9982274778d9e202cd8173.png

´says one who is fanboying a master sword user

Last edited:
I don't think it would be any different, for real. At least here that has always been this group of Staff members that are basically always called for certain subjects like high tiers or calculations. The way Ultima is called for those threads is no different than how DarkLK was called when he was the active member for these high-tier revisions. There are going to be some concepts that the higher-ups think should be handled with more care and for that some members are seen as more trustworthy on the validity of how they are applied.

I think the biggest change is more due to BattleBoarding just becoming more popular and spread than in the past. Like, there have always been forums and places focused on that, but nowadays VS Debating is very common place and you can find tons of estabilished channels on Youtube or other plataforms all about that with hundreds or even thousands of followers and interactions, which really is much more than some of the revisions we have here (If anything the way this place is organized pushes many people away from here).

or more correct is what if the title staff doesnt exist.

I see the heaven where every one have same power of vote
...I love democrazy....

Everyone have the same voting power?
you guys can go have fun voting in CRT
I'll vote in RvR
Technically speaking;

The system would work, but we are required each individual's vote to be counted to make it fair functioning which is over 600+.

Technically speaking;

The system would work, but we are required each individual's vote to be counted to make it fair functioning which is over 600+.
We can't ban him
He voted against us
and there's only two of us who cares enough to vote
The 2:1 ratio is not enough
makes a sockpuppet to vote again

fr fr, I wonder why countries like Switzerland functions lol.

Are we really fanboying/fangirling over VSB Staff lol?
Its nothing new tbh, I've seen borderline dogmatic worship of certain staff members (active and retired) both on and off the site for years now. Ofc most of it is just memes, banter, jokes, etc but I dunno those few people who actually put so much religious level trust/respect into someone online they don't even truly know, is pretty similar to certain "victims" of social media catfishing whom I've got zero sympathy for.

Don't even get me started on the simping or sycophant behaviour but I digress.

He is too famous to the point, Indonesian/Indian tiktokers are going crazy over him, when their verse got upgraded due to him.
Gotta love that some people on tiktok iirc didn't realize Ultima was an actual person and thought he was some random obscure ass character so started unironically saying stuff like "Ultima is tier 0 and solos all of fiction"

Gotta love that some people on tiktok iirc didn't realize Ultima was an actual person and thought he was some random obscure ass character so started unironically saying stuff like "Ultima is tier 0 and solos all of fiction"
This is so ******* funny, this man Ultima is almost an entity

Back