• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What verses can RWBY Gods solo

Spinoirr

He/Him
The rwby universe is sick of being a punching bag and try to solo other verses

Round 1: speed is not equal

Round 2: speed =

Okay. Here are some samples of mine.

Battle for Dream Island: While it has been already clarified through Four VS God of Light that Four doesnt completely solo RWBY... in a smaller form... but his bigger form which is 4-B is most likely to be given a chance for him to solo the verse, so I would say yes, BFDI wins.

Earthbound: Ness: Okay (PK Starstorms everything). Earthbound wins, no contest.

Mario Bros: So long, ay RWBY! Mario wins.

Mega Man (Franchise): EXE says hi. Mega Man wins.

Pixel Gun 3D: There is The Creator, albeit he is featless. So, RWBY wins.

Sonic the Hedgehog (The Universe): Archie Sonic: Am I a joke to you? Sonic wins.

Super Smash Bros.: You may have a your light and dark, but these two are WAY better. Smash wins.

Uuuuuuuuuh....

Well, they completely destroy OPM for sure but the brothers carry heavily not even halfway in.

They get damn far in MHA before needing to be carried, also solo.

Can completely destroy Ajin.

Easily solo Akatsuki no Yona too.

In Assassination Classroom only "danger" is Korosensei and he gets ****** by the brothers if the others can't.

K Project gets destroyed by the normal peeps, and the rest can still be handled by the girls with the power of the maidens or Ozpin/Salem.

Basilisk as well, once more without the help of the brothers.

Blade of the Immortal and Black Lagoon also go down very easy.

I wonder how much of this would be different without the brothers?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Honestly, a good chunk.
I was mainly looking into verses that wouldn't need the twin broters.
In that case, the only verses that I selected they would solo are HP and Avatar.

Halo gets soloed. Except for maybe the Ancient Flood.

Dark Souls. Hahahahah! NO.

Doom. When they reach the Doomslayer then the maidens step in.

Dragon Ball. Pfft! No!

They are never clearing OPM that's for sure. And Prime All for One/All Might is butchering them in MHA. Salem is the biggest issue due to her regen, though.

FT: With the brothers, they solo (though I imagine even the brothers will have a headache with Zeref "watch me reverse time" Dragneel and Acno- "wazzat? Magic? Lol" -logia)

But without the brothers? They really don't get anywhere

They aren't soloing any of my favorite verses. It just ranges from some of the biggest shitstomps on the wiki (as bad as Altair VS TOAA) for my Verse (Marvel and DC), to stomps (Kirby and the rest of Nintendo), to some pretty easy wins (Looney Tunes)

Doom.

Maybe Canon Star Wars.

Prototype (The Gods have a single ability that let's them beat them)

Gears of War.

Dead Space. I think.

Live Action Transformers.

I have immeasurable speed. It's easy.

I know literally nothing about RWBY so idk, but the Gods got High regen, 5-A dura and AP, type 5 immortality, can send someone to afterlife, soulhax, conceptual hax et cetera

Kinda moot

SpookyShadow said:
I have immeasurable speed. It's easy.
I know literally nothing about RWBY so idk, but the Gods got High regen, 5-A dura and AP, type 5 immortality, can send someone to afterlife, soulhax, conceptual hax et cetera

Kinda moot
They still got stomped by chowder

Back