• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What verses can RWBY Gods solo

I got another verse they can easily solo.

The MCU.

Especially since even real life countries like the Soviet Unio have technology which can destroy even asgard due to the downgrades making them VERY weak

(I'm never going to put this down, that is one of the most pathetic things I ever seen, that literal norse gods are weaker than real life dictators)

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
To be fair, he lost to a tree because he was basically about to die and wasn't in his prime
When I first compared his first and second keys, I wondered how such an insane change can happen. It's one of the funniest profiles I've seen, right after:

10-B | 10-B, possibly higher | 1-A | Unknow

Planck69 said:
To be fair, he lost to a tree because he was basically about to die and wasn't in his prime
When I first compared his first and second keys, I wondered how such an insane change can happen. It's one of the funniest profiles I've seen, right after:
10-B | 10-B, possibly higher | 1-A | Unknow
Who's profile is that???/

SpookyShadow said:
BTW Why are they weaker than dictators? They can be nuked?
The MCU top-tiers scale to being far above 19 megatons. That's far lower than the absolute strongest nuclear weapons.

SpookyShadow said:
BTW Why are they weaker than dictators? They can be nuked?
1. Yes

2. It's more than that. world leaders vastly exceed in technology, manpower, tactics, and many other things in a war. The closes they have on the avengers is Captain America, But in the real world, we had tacticians that vastly exceed the likes of any MCU superhero in planning, Which include Joseph Stalin, Genghis Khan, Alexander the Great, Saladin, and many, many, many more (Even if some of the examples listed above can't beat the avengers due to inferior technology)

3. Let's say that the Allied Powers of the second world war invade the Avengers HQ. Yes Cap can do avengers assemble. But the allies have the far superior airpower, manpower, tactics from some of the most capable leaders in the 20th century, AND they would have nukes which can be used if chemical weapons don't drain them of their power. Sure strange can BFR, Thor can lightning. But there is a reason why the allies beat the Axis, they didn't do it by eating cookies.

SpookyShadow said:
I have immeasurable speed. It's easy.

I know literally nothing about RWBY so idk, but the Gods got High regen, 5-A dura and AP, type 5 immortality, can send someone to afterlife, soulhax, conceptual hax et cetera
The BFR is only with dead people AFAIK, soul hax is Muda if someone resist, concept hax is not combat applicable, etc.

Also, what does immortality type 5?

Tony di bugalu said:
The BFR is only with dead people AFAIK, soul hax is Muda if someone resist, concept hax is not combat applicable, etc.

Also, what does immortality type 5?
I think he banished a living person's soul there IIRC but I dunno. Type 5 means that no normal means short of EE are killing him.

Tony di bugalu said:
I mean, what are they going to rezz if there is no body left?
Some characters have no body ressurection. Like Po and the Kung Fu masters from the kung fu panda series. Who can ressurect even if their whole body is gone

BUT I doubt it the gods have it

1. Yes

2. It's more than that. world leaders vastly exceed in technology, manpower, tactics, and many other things in a war. The closes they have on the avengers is Captain America, But in the real world, we had tacticians that vastly exceed the likes of any MCU superhero in planning, Which include Joseph Stalin, Genghis Khan, Alexander the Great, Saladin, and many, many, many more (Even if some of the examples listed above can't beat the avengers due to inferior technology)
They blitz nukes and almost any man-made weapon though. And there's still the fact that no one in the real world can resist any of their hax so Dr. Strange can go ham. That and the fact that a lot of them can out-maneuver fighter jets easily and still destroy major population centers (those with range at least). and I highly doubt that anything we have exceeds Tony's tech. Resources yes but advancement? Not really.

They won't win a show of raw-power but the world would be in major trouble if they tried to turn against humanity.

Planck69 said:
1. Yes

They blitz nukes and almost any man-made weapon though. And there's still the fact that no one in the real world can resist any of their hax so Dr. Strange can go ham. That and the fact that a lot of them can out-maneuver fighter jets easily and still destroy major population centers (those with range at least). and I highly doubt that anything we have exceeds Tony's tech. Resources yes but advancement? Not really.
They won't win a show of raw-power but the world would be in major trouble if they tried to turn against humanity.
Actually no.

1. We have SoL lasers and plasma guns and some high hypersonic weapons.

2. none of them have any good range, and they can't really do any harm to population centers due to the fact the allies aren't stupid and likely have reserves in the cities to protect the city. The Avengers usually don't do armies or units, they send 1 avenger, meaning they would get overwhelmed pretty bad

3. Not too many of the heroes can outmanuever fighter jets. The only ones would be CM and IM. While they would destroy many they won't be able to deal with literal thousands of jets raining havoc on the avengers due to sheer manpower vs 2 people.

4. Doctor Strange and the sorcerers would be tough to deal with. But I doubt he can carry the team due to the world actually being better planners in warfare. He is going to be overwhelmed at some point

Tony di bugalu said:
They never showed being able to rezz themselves tho
They view death as trivial and can freely move between the afterlife and the normal world. That should be enough of an indicator that being killed isn't an issue usually.

Malice: Given the only notable characters are haxless Dog God, then you got Malice herself, I pretty sure RWBY wins especially do to their lack of speed.

Actually no.

We have SoL lasers and plasma guns and some high hypersonic weapons. none of them have any good range, and they can't really do any harm to population centers due to the fact the allies aren't stupid and likely have reserves in the cities to protect the city
The humans using them are still, well humans so blitzing them before they can even take aim would be pretty easy. The weapons themselves wouldn't even phase them anyway so it's basically just the Avengers plowing through them since they can't exactly nuke cities all willy nilly. Strange has Mullti-Stellar range but I digress. Look if you want to discusss this more then feel free to visit my message wall since we're sorta clogging up the thread.

Planck69 said:
Actually no.

We have SoL lasers and plasma guns and some high hypersonic weapons. none of them have any good range, and they can't really do any harm to population centers due to the fact the allies aren't stupid and likely have reserves in the cities to protect the city
The humans using them are still, well humans so blitzing them before they can even take aim would be pretty easy. The weapons themselves wouldn't even phase them anyway so it's basically just the Avengers plowing through them since they can't exactly nuke cities all willy nilly. Strange has Mullti-Stellar range but I digress. Look if you want to discusss this more then feel free to visit my message wall since we're sorta clogging up the thread.
I will

Hey OP why not expand it into more options?

1. Without God Brothers, speed equalised

2. Without God Brothers, speed unrestricted

3. With God Brothers, speed equalised

4. With God Brothers, speed unrestricted

This could be fun.

Back