• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Verse that actually has solid tier - 0 feats foundation (means no possible downgrade in foreseeable future) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any actual tier 0 feats? Like affecting or destroying tier 0 structures? Cuz every tier 0 that i know of scales to that level via cosmology scaling ngl

Are there any actual tier 0 feats? Like affecting or destroying tier 0 structures? Cuz every tier 0 that i know of scales to that level via cosmology scaling ngl
Literally all the feat is because they are affecting the said cosmology or they created it, so yes those are actual feats

which verse(tier 0) that isn't debunkable even in the future dimensionalities updates
I am 1000% percent sure that manifold isnt.

Unless wiki does some type of rule where randomly stating large cardinals is not enough for tier high 1-A or 0

None. You could pretty much downgrade them all if you take the time to dig into it.

People are kinda bad at being reasonnable when it comes to tiering.
I kinda agree ngl
The descriptions for alephs, inaccessible cardinals, mahlo cardinals and so on dont apply for the majority of characters on here from what i can see.

I see. Yes the Elder Scrolls god tiers shouldn't be affected since they scale to the cosmology which doesn't really follow mathematic dimensionality.

I am 1000% percent sure that manifold isnt.

Unless wiki does some type of rule where randomly stating large cardinals is not enough for tier high 1-A or
This aged well (maybe itll be tier 0 again in the future who knows). As for the question, Unsong’s god and Whitelight are two characters that wont be downgraded.

This aged well (maybe itll be tier 0 again in the future who knows). As for the question, Unsong’s god and Whitelight are two characters that wont be downgraded.
Yeah i looked at the woodin cardinal statements and thought that it will never get downgraded.
Ig i didn't think about canonicity

DC is universally agreed upon by most wiki moderators to not even be 1-A, let alone 0. It’s also getting downgraded in the near future
Yes finally I just said dc to make someone Reply to me like this to prove to others people. I know dc doesn't even have an infinite Dimension. Thank you so much.

That mean Some Marvel character can stomp Dc verse right. Like Beyonder?
I mean, yeah I guess. Most Marvel god tiers have considerably higher scaling than DC god tiers and the justifications are more solid. Even if you do believe that marvel uses higher infinites wrong, the intent was clear, and the intent is that marvel has at least possibly infinite dimensional and higher scaling. But similar to DC this can be very inconsistent

I don't really care about the DC downgrades on this wiki as there are multiple evidences showing DC's dimensions are not normal (even tho this wiki decided to treat them as normal spatial-temporal dimensions) Plus, even with the downgrade, it's not going down past 1A as there are also multiple evidences to prove 1A and 1A+ at least.
It doesn't even have infinite dimension and
1-A is need to have Aleph 2 dimension a number bigger than infinite. How can it even be 1-A

None. You could pretty much downgrade them all if you take the time to dig into it.

People are kinda bad at being reasonnable when it comes to tiering.
Most underrated statement in this thread to be honest. I love cosmic franchises, but I also believe some of these tier one verses are incredibly wanked.

It doesn't need to have infinite dimensions as there are evidences that support 1-A/1-A+.
I doubt it to be honest. In my casual perusal of the franchise I've seen like, 2 High 1-B feats and one of them is incredibly vague in my opinion. The revision will probably take years, though, so it doesn't make any sense to worry about it right now anyway.

I heard Shinza Banshō is biggest verse in fiction not sure. Haven't played it.
Well, we had it for awhile and it was indeed regarded as one of the most powerful verses once.

Of course until the verse was deleted from the wiki since the translations, both official as well as unofficial, were of inferior quality, and due to it being incredibly wanked to the point of being straight up fanfiction by the supporters. The wiki was going to revise the pages, but decided it was better to just nuke it all since no one had the knowledge, time, interest or resources to review everything to make sure it supports its current ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back