• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what tier do u personally have ur favorite characters/verses at?

7-A/MHS Yujiro and Baki
Low 7-B vidya Geralt
8-C/Supersonic Netflix Geralt and Vesemir
8-C Snakes and MGS2 Raiden
8-A Netflix Dracula and Alucard, 5-C environmental destruction for Dracula
Tier 2/FTL Dark Souls god tiers
5-A/FTL+ Saitama
High 6-C Awakened Thor
7-B Avatar State kid Aang, Varies up to High 6-A, possibly 5-C when merged with spirits
Tier 2 Dark Souls is Based.

images

“Who dare disrespect monkee?”

I was curious, what are the reasons?
Seemingly causing a lunar eclipse in Dracula's case, and light consistently shown to be intrinsically linked with time in the case of Dark Souls. First Flame created light, thus creating time as the Dark Souls verse knows it, and this is backed up by logical time flow going to shit whenever the First Flame is about to die, creating several different continuities with several different Chosen Undead/Bearers of the Curse/Ashen Ones, and allowing people to basically just go wherever the hell they want in space and time. In addition, Filianore, the daughter of Gwyn, the Great Lord who rules over the concept of Light, is capable of manipulating time, either accelerating it far into the future or removing The Ringed City from temporal stasis, we don't have a clear explanation as to which it is, but we do know it's some serious time magic

And it would sure be nice if the light-based spells in the games actually acted like light, but even if Dark Souls were upgraded to Tier 2, their speed is so pathetic compared to even their current AP that they'd just straight-up be the weakest Tier 2 verse on the wiki

Last edited:
Unicron will always be 1-B in my heart

5-B CSRC and Saitama

At most 2-C Beerus, and by extension At most 2-C Gogeta.

At least 4-B Thorbuster and Godbuster

3-A MCU Infinity Gauntlet

Last edited:
Favourite character : Light Yagami.

Don't ask where I scale him to because I've won debates like Light vs Naruto (Albeit, my opponents were shit and I managed to outscale)

Hmmm.
This is just speculation but Zeno could be 5D.
His palace seems to be outside the 12 universe and contains them (seemingly).
If there is more zeno's there could be more timelines containing his palace which could make Zeno's feat seem more impressive.
But ehh idk , not an expert on this kinds of stuff.

Seemingly causing a lunar eclipse in Dracula's case, and light consistently shown to be intrinsically linked with time in the case of Dark Souls. First Flame created light, thus creating time as the Dark Souls verse knows it, and this is backed up by logical time flow going to shit whenever the First Flame is about to die, creating several different continuities with several different Chosen Undead/Bearers of the Curse/Ashen Ones, and allowing people to basically just go wherever the hell they want in space and time. In addition, Filianore, the daughter of Gwyn, the Great Lord who rules over the concept of Light, is capable of manipulating time, either accelerating it far into the future or removing The Ringed City from temporal stasis, we don't have a clear explanation as to which it is, but we do know it's some serious time magic

And it would sure be nice if the light-based spells in the games actually acted like light, but even if Dark Souls were upgraded to Tier 2, their speed is so pathetic compared to even their current AP that they'd just straight-up be the weakest Tier 2 verse on the wiki
Agreed. Very Based.

Hmmmm, let's see.

• DBZ: 4-A to 3-C Buu Saga Top tiers, with solid MFTL+ ratings. DB Kai is canon, Fite me!
  • DBS: Don't really care whether they end up at 3-A, High 3-A, Low 2-C, or even 2-C anymore (Though I do believe that the BoG feat is Low 2-C/2-C), but I heavily disagree with their being a literally infinite gap between certain characters lol. Makes no sense IMO.
  • OPM: 5-B Saitama is based.
  • One Piece: I'd ideally love for the Mid-High and High tiers to get upgraded closer to the Top tiers at 6-B, OR for the Top tiers to get downgraded to 6-C/High 6-C while the High tiers remain at High 7-A/6-C. This is because I don't personally believe that the gap between them is quite....that....large. I know that not a lot of people feel that way though, so that's aight.
  • Naruto: Oh boy, where to begin lel. I'd like 6-B Top tiers, but it's not really something I care too much about anymore. High 6-C works fine. Back in the day I'd definitely die for 5-B God tiers, but it's also not really something I care too much about anymore. At this point I'm okay with anything ranging from 6-A/High 6-A and Relativistic up to 5-B and FTL for the God tiers. Though the lower ends are more consistent, as always. My goals for the verse at this point mainly lie in fixing the scaling itself and improving the quality of the profiles, I don't much care for the ratings themselves anymore.
  • MCU: 5-A Thanos with the Incomplete Gauntlet, and 3-A via the Complete Infinity Gauntlet would be dope.

Last edited:
God I wish Metal Gear Solid characters were still 8-C. I wanna put them against Kengan, Yakuza, and (a wider pool of) Baki characters. 9-A - High 8-C is peak fistfighter territory, though Tiers 9 and 8 in their entirety have really great martial artists

Her Power Level is 130. Meanwhile, Roshi's Moonbust was 180.

And while I know pl arent liner.

I don't think it's far fetched to put her around that tier. Or at least higher than Large Building Level lmao.

So that's why I I think she's City Block to City Level. And maybe Country Level.

Scarlet King (Full Power), The Brothers Death, and the other SCP Gods around their level at 1-B-High 1-B
3812 at 1-A eventually High 1-A
Swann at High 1-A

Marvel High Tiers (First Firmament and characters at a similar level) at High 1-A
The One Above All and The One Below All at 0

Saitama at Low 5-B to 5-B

Her Power Level is 130. Meanwhile, Roshi's Moonbust was 180.

And while I know pl arent liner.

I don't think it's far fetched to put her around that tier. Or at least higher than Large Building Level lmao.

So that's why I I think she's City Block to City Level. And maybe Country Level.
yea large building level seems preety low but its also really headcanony to just assign a random tier between 8-B and 5-C

Back