• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two genocidal maniacs (hank wimbleton vs frisk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kflare63

He/Him
Story: the sans fight was about over,he had fallen asleep and Frisk was about to strike him

*FIGHT
*MISS
*what? Do you really think I would stand there a-
But as he finished his sentence something different happens, instead of a slash on his chest a gunshot is heard, and now there is a hole in his skull.
*w-what?
But as he gives his predictable death speech
*FIGHT
sans dies
Lv up,Lv 20
And that brings us to our new foe
*ACT *CHECK

HANK J WIMBLETON *ATK? *DEF?
*DISPROPORTIONATELY HAZARDOUS

Conditions
•Speed is equalized
•mc 4-mc 9.5 hank is used
•genocide route frisk is used
•battle takes place in the final corridor right after the sans fight
•hank has a pistol with 7 mags left and the dragon sword
•frisk has the real knife and the heart locket
•Hank knows about frisk's ability to reload/reset

Hank:3 (FarerPurple,Popted2,Acer_)

Frisk:1(orginlima)

Incon:

Last edited:
aight so Hank knows he cant kill frisk here, so he's not gonna.

he's just going to outskill and incap frisk. tie them up, pin them to the wall with his sword, hell just lock them in a room. his superior LS and skill should allow him to get rid of frisk, but obviously not kill them.

voting hank via incapping

Then Frisk ez RESET and knows about that move and dodge.

Voting Frisk via learning every Hank move after resets

Yeah Frisk can reset at any time through what i remember, no?
If Omega can RESET or load if he want any time, then I think that is would be same with Frisk.
And, you don't need to die to RESET in UT

And if even Frisk can't, They can ez just kill themself or die via losing blood after being pound in wall.
And then Frisk dodge that and kick all shit from Hank
... That isn't frisk's starting move and frisk doesn't have knowledge...
I know, but I don't understand what you trying to say.
Frisk can learn about Hank after like... 9000 resets

Also, abusing resets and loading is Flowey's starting move. not frisk's, frisk starts with CQC and will get demolished + incapped the second they try.

Also, abusing resets and loading is Flowey's starting move. not frisk's, frisk starts with CQC and will get demolished + incapped the second they try.
Die, and again reset after learning what the shit happened.

And if even Frisk can't, They can ez just kill themself or die via losing blood after being pound in wall.
And then Frisk dodge that and kick all shit from Hank

I know, but I don't understand what you trying to say.
Frisk can learn about Hank after like... 9000 resets
But hank isn't going to kill frisk here, they're going for incap, frisk doesn't have infinite lives to learn, they have one.

incapped is bs.
You don't need to do anything to reset you can literally be dead and reset.
Unless Hank has some way of freezing frisk in time and space he isn't restricting resets

incapped is bs.
Unless Hank has some way of freezing frisk in time and space he isn't restricting resets
Hank doesn't have some UltraBigGunWhatSoloUT in OP.

incapped is bs.
Btw are you voting Frisk or something?

I think there is a small misconception about reload vs reset. Reload seems to be what most of you to be thinking of i.e coming back to an earlier save point. As opposed to the reset which sends frisk back to the beginning of the game.

I think there is a small misconception about reload vs reset. Reload seems to be what most of you to be thinking of i.e coming back to an earlier save point. As opposed to the reset which sends frisk back to the beginning of the game.
Ok.
Then Frisk ez avoiding everything with reload and wins.

Funny.
Again, Frisk not ez but wins via learning every Hank move with LOAD

Well Hank completely outskills to hell and back, to the point where Frisk is never touching him, buuuuuuut he also can't do anything about reset.

Well Hank completely outskills to hell and back, to the point where Frisk is never touching him, buuuuuuut he also can't do anything about reset.
thing is theoretically frisk can reset over and over and over until they figure out how to beat him.
They have no limits to resets and through what i know we have the standard that the revive is always right before the fight (unless we are talking about the reset which will be indeed a full reset)

Except they kinda don't have a way to beat him, this is the same guy who solos establishments of people who can one-ehot him back to back on a regular, even if they manage to get a read on his attacks to the point where Hank can't touch them, Hank still has access to like a 116x reactions amp or something ridiculous like that to add to his already Supersonic reactions compared to Superhuman everything else.

Neither actually have any wincons, which makes it instead of incon, a mismatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back