• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What sorcery is this? Ainz vs Han

His golems? Okay then, mind showing me a list of his magic nulls that are spells/magic, and his magic nulls that are not magic/spells?

With the range and starting distance difference, how would Ainz even be present in one of its borders anyways? I'm pretty sure the speed difference isn't enough for Han to just run over and set up the golems and use them to create a magic null barrier once the match starts (especially since Han needs to use his time dilaton in the first place, which he would be hard-pressed to use against something like Ainz's Time Stop at that distance). Especially since Han has no way to observe Ainz with his supernatural abilities, and not much reliable way to gain information about Ainz (including the location of where Ainz and his minions is before the fight starts). Whereas Ainz could observe where Han is with his divination abilities (and see through Han's Invisibility, even if Ainz can't sense his mana. Though Ainz not being able to sense Han's mana would definitely set off some alarm bells, making Ainz suspicious and become wary enough to make further preperation plans).

Plus, the instance he sees Han's golems being used to create some kind of borders, Ainz would definitely be suspicious enough to not enter it as a cautionary measure as a result of his prep.

...Did you just use a heavy amount of multiplier stacking? The way you're using it seems to make it as fishy as calc stacking in terms of reliability. Whatever, just show me Han's feats of using all of these capabilities in tandem with each other (as in, show me a scan of Han amplifying his time duration with pocket dimension, and then amplifying it even further with time dilation), and I can accept such a stacking of multipliers. If you aren't able to provide me with scans of such, then I would have to consider such methods as unreliable due to lack of evidence of Han using such a stack of multipliers (similar in logic to Hellsing's Alucard, where he wouldn't really use his Intangibility in a combat or preperation scenario due to lack of evidence for such, especially since he has only ever used his intangibility in a non-combat scenario and hasn't even used it in a fight).

However, you still need to provide me feats or reliable statements of Hans' growth in regards to his current self and future self (not past self to current self, as the progress could likely be different) like I've said. Unless you're saying his AP increases by 30 times once the prep is over?

So, again, the list of Han's magic null that are magic-based and are not magic-based?

Also, how would Han counter Depiction of Nature and Society, especially since he lacks resistance to Spatial Manipulation?

Wouldn't starting at 4km apart constitute an extreme advantage by SBA? Han's typical distance isn't even in the hundreds of meters. It would be far more fair to say that they start around 200 or so meters apart.

As for Han's powernull

Magic-Based:

AoE Magic Wave: Han holds his staff in the air and emits a pulse of magic that temporarily nullifies all magic in the area. Also nullifies the opponent's magical properties and items.

Golem Barrier: I'm assuming this one is magic based. Han creates a barrier by having his golems change shape, and everything in that barrier has their magic, flight, and teleportation nulled. Also nullifies the opponent's magical properties/items.

Magical Shackles of Binding: Listed on his profile. He points at his opponent and a rope of mana appears around them that prevents them from using magic. And nullifies they current magical properties or items.

Non-Magic Based

Anti-Magic Beads: Beads that nullify magic that they come in contact with. Han has to move these beads using telekinesis, though he can also craft them from dirt and have his golems shoot them. Magic can't be used in the area where the beads are. This is the one that he's used most recently as it's effective against hax like spatial manip, as well as those like Yoohwa whom are prepared for anti-magic stuffs.

I think I'm missing a form, but meh.

I honestly don't think the golems are magic either. They also seem to display immunity to magic nullification despite being formed by magic, and having magical properties. It's weird in all honesty. But they can handle the anti-magic beads, so they either have decent resistance to power nullification, or aren't very magical in nature despite their origin. Maybe I'll go take a more in depth look later.

I don't see those negating World Tier terms in all honesty, which means there's a good chance of Han dying to them.

Yobobojojo said:
I don't see those negating World Tier terms in all honesty, which means there's a good chance of Han dying to them.
Why tough? There is nothing really giving feats to those things, and as I already said, the litiral planet claims that everything magic is nulled in it, and Gaia is either 5-B, or High 3-A.

I mean, I honestly think Han loses pretty badly here no matter what he does. In part because we don't know what new skills he'll learn to combat Ainz. And in part because death manip and the world items are OP.

@DeathNoodles

Also, as for the kitties, they're literally like cameras. So unless Ainz can nullify someone looking at him, the kitties should be fine. Observe might not work, but having something physically look at the guy should be fine.

She can quiet litirally bend fate to her will, if Ainz tried to attack her with world items she would oblitarate.

Again, this was repeated a few times, but he can just stat amp before the fight starts. And he would be in it's borders because Han would bring him into a pocket dimension, because as far as he knows fighting outside of one kills him. He would likely make the barrier pre-made, since that way they can be set up with stat reduction. Though, 99% sure Ainz resists that.

They don't make borders. they transform and the area becomes null, he'd be hard pressed to see stop all of them with how they would be faster than him to boot. And Han trains in pocket dimensions, I doubt Ainz will be seeing much of anything.

Han never had a fight outside of a pocket dimension. The godtier kills anyone who tries. The time dilatation and mind speed amp was actually, canonically stacked by his enemy (As in, even the math was done in-verse, you'll have to scroll down tough), who he decided to copy it from. Plus, something that was accepted in a crt is not yours to refuse, ya know?

AP isn't what is being discussed here, since his AP changed far more drastically than 30 times. But his progress in training stuff hasn't slowed down, he completely maxed out the level of four different kinds of mindhax in less than a day, and got his speed amp to go up to X30 without even training it specifically.

And escaping fake realities is like... the main point of escape ID, he escapes pocket dimensions like that.

Back