• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Han Jee-Han Vs The Mask (Battle For The 5th Strongest High 7-A)

Jihan uses Temporal Dominion right off the bat in character unless he knows his opponent can stop it with it. Mask can't

So he uses it and then tries out a bunch of different things since he outspeeds Mask by several billions of times

Many of Masks's problematic hax like Transmutation, Mind Manip, Time Manip, Social Influencing, Curse Manip, Space Manip, and Fear/Madness Manip are all countered by Gamer's Mind/Body, Sword of Dan immortality, or his own buffs and spells. Even the ones he doesn't straight up resist like Corrosion Inducement won't affect him due to Sword of Dan.

Jihan in return can just seal Mask away or force him to become his slave. Most of his other hax are also layered (like Mind Manip) so they should still be able to affect Mask even with his resistances

Plot manipulation might be a problem but Temporal Dominion happens a lot faster and earlier in comparison

imo Jihan gets my vote

Jihan's mental manipulation affects the level of the collective unconscious. the very power of ideals is the thinking, imagination, beliefs and ideas of mankind.
No, I meant doesn't Jihan just resist any kind of mind hax? Doesn't look like any power would reasonably work against him.

No, I meant doesn't Jihan just resist any kind of mind hax? Doesn't look like any power would reasonably work against him.
Oh yeah. Jihan is practically immune to mental manipulation, unless they can overcome the world's own will and the additional resistance of the Celestial Dan sword, not to mention resistance to abnormal conditions and Yunhon's soul recovery that restores the mental state as well, affecting even trauma (meaning affecting the personal unconscious)

Oh yeah. Jihan is practically immune to mental manipulation, unless they can overcome the world's own will and the additional resistance of the Celestial Dan sword, not to mention resistance to abnormal conditions and Yunhon's soul recovery that restores the mental state as well, affecting even trauma (meaning affecting the personal unconscious)
I kinda translated this to his immunity having layers, since he is still affected a little bit by other people who got their powers from Gaia directly

if Mask's mind manip is layered then Jihanw ould get affected like normal, but Jihan does hqave equipment and self-buffing spells that add more layers to his mind manip resistance, so idk

Not to mention I have no idea how potent Mask's plot manip is here

I kinda translated this to his immunity having layers, since he is still affected a little bit by other people who got their powers from Gaia directly

if Mask's mind manip is layered then Jihanw ould get affected like normal, but Jihan does hqave equipment and self-buffing spells that add more layers to his mind manip resistance, so idk

It's just ending the episode before he can lose which takes a while.

he is affected by other people because his power came from Gaia. Innate abilities cause interference when clashing with each other due to both being abilities of the world's will, but with the exception of that, it can only overcome its mental resistance if it can overcome gaia, who is the personification of the world's laws, or affect the laws of the world laws at a good level, but if Jihan has the Celestial Dan sword, even if it's a law attack, Jihan will resist.

there is also the fact of the power of ideals, this alone would make the mind of Jihan and the gods and demons of The Gamer interact at the deepest level of the human psyche

he is affected by other people because his power came from Gaia. Innate abilities cause interference when clashing with each other due to both being abilities of the world's will, but with the exception of that, it can only overcome its mental resistance if it can overcome gaia, who is the personification of the world's laws, or affect the laws of the world laws at a good level, but if Jihan has the Celestial Dan sword, even if it's a law attack, Jihan will resist.

there is also the fact of the power of ideals, this alone would make the mind of Jihan and the gods and demons of The Gamer interact at the deepest level of the human psyche
I'm well aware of how it works

But if we use verse equalization, it essentially just boils down to Jihan having additional layers on his resistances

Back