• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What power you want in real life?

Tha Almighty. Visionary is a little too broken and I don't wanna **** around and erase myself by accident. Or really good mind manipulation.

Oh yeah i've forgot that with the visionnary you think about your possible death you could even die.

I'll take type 7 immortality (preferably a variety that lets me maintain my intelligence), incredibly difficult to kill, don't need to eat, sleep, or drink, and if I get tired of life I can throw myself into a ditch for a few centuries until something interesting happens.

Meh god like power doesn't hold much appeal to me, Id rather just continue my uninteresting existence for eternity without having to bother with all the annoyances a living body brings. Being able to take a dirt nap every century or so is just a bonus.

Eh There's like one relative Id be really destroyed about that happening to (Id be sad at the others but Id be able to move on given enough time to grieve) and I figure eternal life gives me decent odds of finding a way to drag him into my unlife, if not Ill continue my undead existence for a few centuries before throwing myself in a crematorium

so is this a specific, named power we have to choose then?

or just anything classified as a power, even just generic, say, reality warping?

Za Warulodo!(Preferably upto 10 seconds of time stop), Obito's Double Mangekyou Sharingan, and Kage bunshins.

Hunterzillas said:
What's The Almighty?
The signature power of yhwach from bleach, basically allows him to view all possible futures, pick one to happen and rewrite those where he dies.

Basically high level precognition and fate manipulstion.

Novel kars conceptual understanding, even if i don't get powers or resistances, understanding stuff quickly is super useful.

"But you can't learn in thr normal eay and have the feeling of work done"

As if i liked the process of learning.

Or just thought based reality warping

Any form of quick time travel, without any paradoxes, would be good. There's practically infinite applications to it, from choosing the winning lottery numbers, investing in all the right stock or simply just redoing an awkward screw-up.

If it should be something not completly general purpose maybe Kakine's Dark Matter.

However, in general I would take something like S@ik1 KAzU aka the ability to give myself any ability I want.

Nothing too major that would make life boring. Naruto style clones seem cool, could make a ton to read about a ton of stuff then poof, I know it. Or maybe telekinesis, would just be cool to have in general.

EmperorRorepme said:
Nothing too major that would make life boring. Naruto style clones seem cool, could make a ton to read about a ton of stuff then poof, I know it. Or maybe telekinesis, would just be cool to have in general.
Oh yeah, telekinesis is awesome.

Is honestly the first power to be considered if you don't want to straight up be perfect and turn life into a boring lucid dream or something, alongside flying and regen.

Honestly?

Spiritual Pressure.

I think it would be hella badass if I could make the people around me shit themselves with a glare.

Back